Difficult choice

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

I had stayed silent for this entire journey from our school to this dark alley to get Mihee. I had no words left and I felt betrayed. Two of my best guy friends, where other was also enumerated as my boyfriend, had kept this whole thing a secret from me. Like I had no right to know where my best friend was being held. I wasn't even mad. I was way more disappointed in them than anything, which why I decided to stay quiet.

The clock was reaching 8 pm as we got to this alley which seemed like leading to a dead end. I saw a small sign at the end on the left which said MAD Mon(k)ey which apparently was the place. We had packed all the things like they were at the school, went to the bank and got ourselves a nice pretty check which we were about to deliver to the loan shark. We also decided that Hoseok, Jungkook and Tia would be the ones to approach him as the others would stay back which also included me. 

Suddenly in the middle of my peaceful walking, I felt a rough grip on my wrist. The others didn't seem to notice as they kept on walking forwards. I turned to my right to see Jungkook looking at me desperately. Well not exactly desperately but I definitely saw something connected to despair in his gaze.

 

 

"We should follow." I just noted blankly.

"We'll catch them, just.. Listen to me for a second." Jungkook started but I just shook my head to him.

"Listen to you, why? What is so important that you want to tell me just right at this moment when you've hidden stuff from me for some time now.." I just scoffed and broke off of his grip.

"Look. I know this is a bad timing to start explaining. I just really need you to know something before we go in there.." Jungkook tried again.

"Bad timing?" I smirked. "I think you had the best timing a long time ago which isn't now." I shook my head to him and only now noticed how the guys was now observing something a bit further from us.

"Is this about me?" Jungkook furrowed his brows to me.

"Jungkook look.. This isn't about you. It's about us." I stated and turned to look at him again.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, all baffled.

"You seriously don't see it?" I just chuckled without a humor. "This is about trust.. I've told you everything and I do mean everything and you of all people are keeping secrets from me? No not really just that but.. Secrets which clearly rounds my life." I explained crossed my arms against my chest.

"Yue-ah.. I know I blew it up! I just tried to protect you and that's why--" Jungkook started but I cut him off.

"Gosh Jungkook. You've started to sound a lot like Seokjin. Not the good side of Seokjin but the bad side which I'm not fond of." i shook my head in disbelief.

"Yue, please." He was still trying but since I'd already made up my mind, I didn't let him finish this.

"Jungkook, please." I copied him. "Not now. I'm not ready to talk about this." I groaned weakly.

"..." Jungkook opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something more but nothing came out.

"Thank you." I whispered. "I only want to focus on getting Mihee out." I ended and just then we heard someone yelling.

"Yue! We can't get her out!" Hoseok's voice could be heard from behind the guys who were just observing.

"What?" I whispered in confusion.

"Oh no.. Come with me." Jungkook took a grip of my wrist and lead me to Hoseok.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

When we arrived to the MAD Mon(k)ey's entrance, I saw Ha Jungwoo standing in front of the door in front of Tia and Hoseok. He was lazily observing the two of them while taking a whiff of his cigar. When they heard us near, Mr. Ha's gaze hit on mine. When we shared this small eye-contact, Mr. Ha's lips curved up into a small smile.

 

 

"Look who's back." He snorted in amusement and eyed me through as we stopped.

"As I promised. Good evening Mr. Ha." I just stated casually and Mr. Ha moved his gaze to Tia and Hoseok.

"I also recognize this guy here, but who are these two young ladies you've brought with you?" Mr. Ha questioned with a nasty tone in his voice.

"They are friends." I smiled slightly. "But.. You do know the reason why we're here by now?" I tilted my head.

"I've gathered that much." Mr. Ha shrugged. "The thing is that we made a written contract with Mr. Kim that Mihee is her personal bunny and I cannot take the money you offer on his behalf. I need Mr. Kim here who can clarify that the money you offer here is really coming from him and then I can accept it and end his contract." He explained.

"And let Mihee go." Yue stated quietly so Mr. Ha moved his gaze on her.

"And that of course." He smirked.

"Okay.. We just need to get Namjoon here. Hyung, you call him." I pointed at Hoseok who just nodded once.

"How is this so big of a deal to you? Are you having a quarrel with Mr. Kim?" Mr. Ha suddenly asked from me.

"Nam-- Mr. Kim would want her out as much as we do." I explained and realized that I slipped my tongue.

"And why exactly Mr. Kim would want her to get out? She is his regular after all." Mr. Ha narrowed his eyes to me as if trying to detect me from lying. I snorted and saw him throwing the cigar's stump away.

"He's not answering." Hoseok suddenly noted so I lowered my gaze.

"Then I'm sorry. I really am." Mr. Ha stated with no sympathy in his voice.

"We need to leave." I just stated.

"Wait what?" Yue started. "We can't!"

"Stop it." I shook my head.

"Yue's right.." Tia mumbled.

"We can't do anything now." Hoseok just snorted as we started to make our way to the other guys. I was keeping my head low till we heard running steps coming towards us.

"So how did it go?" Yoongi questioned.

"Well how does it look to you?" Yue snapped.

"Wait.." I said so everyone would settle down. "Is someone running for his life right now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter