Euphoria

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Monday, 2nd of February]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was sitting on my bed taking care of my scratches. When I placed the last plaster on, a thought of Jungkook flashed through my mind. I instantly started to smile like an idiot. I checked the clock from my phone. Only 2:45 pm? I still have an hour to go. I pouted but quickly vanished it off. Maybe I should go to him? I stood up and walked to my mirror. I checked myself through the mirror and smiled. It was a great choice to put some effort to myself today.

When I arrived in front of the BTS's practice room, I stopped for a moment to think things through. This was the place where it all began. Where BTS was re-invented from high school's Kingka group to a successful k-pop band. I suddenly remembered our first meeting with Jungkook and then the next day when I found out he'll be in the same class as me. Back then I had no idea where my life was going to be headed. Now I knew and had someone to experience it with. I smiled and walked towards the front door. Just then the door opened and someone walked out.

 

 

"Mihee!" I squealed and ran towards her.

"W-wha--?" She managed to turn to me just before I crushed her in my arms. "Whoa.." Mihee chuckled as I withdrew and took a proper look at her. She looked better than I remembered.

"I missed you so much." I just smiled widely to her.

"Hah yeaah.. What has happened to you?" Mihee just shook her head slightly amused.

"I don't know. It has been like this for these last few days." I grinned to her. I saw her cocking her brows as if she questioned me without actually answering.

"What are you even doing in here?" Mihee asked and left the earlier topic just like that.

"..." I gave her a quick smirk and saw her eyes widening.

"No way." Mihee pointed at me and shook her head in disbelief. "I should've known when I first saw Jungkook happier than he's been for ages now. These things are connected right?" She questioned and already knew so I just shrugged.

"So Jungkook really has been down lately?" I confirmed.

"Well since you left he'd been such a downer. Today was the first day in a while when I saw him walking to practice while wearing an actual smile. I'd forgotten that he even could smile." Mihee explained while chuckling here and there.

"Do you think we'd have a solid chance even after everything??" I asked carefully. She was my best friend so she would tell me the truth even if I didn't like it.

"Most likely, yes. I think your lives have become entangled. Destiny maybe? I don't know but I'd like to find out." Mihee smiled to me.

"What about you and Namjoon then?" This time my smile turned to be a girly smirk.

"Us? Probably not.." She stated calmly. "I mean we got the chemistry but I don't know if he's the right guy for me." She explained and I saw her holding in the laughter.

"Wow nice to hear you say that behind my back." We both winced to the voice right next to us. Namjoon had come outside without us hearing and was now eyeing us all amused. 

"Yah~" Mihee whined as Namjoon walked to her. "You can't do that to me.. I startled so bad."

"What? I just caught you saying that to Yue and you tell me I can't walk?" He asked while searching Mihee's gaze. I frowned to them deeply. I turned to look at all bubbly Namjoon who was completely ensnared by Mihee.

"You know I was kidding." Mihee grinned to him. Namjoon leaned to her and placed a kiss on her cheekbone.

"Yah.. Stop joking like that." Namjoon told sternly and wrapped his arm around Mihee's waist from the back.

"Ew.." I just shook my head and earned a chuckle from them. "Are you guys having a break or what?" I changed the subject.

"Actually we finished early today. You can go in if there's someone special you'd like to meet before they all head out." Namjoon smirked to me.

"Thanks.. I'll leave you guys to it." I pointed at them and grimaced quickly.

"Good luck babe." Mihee winked to me in Namjoon's hold.

"Jungkook is probably changing now." Namjoon shot and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Y-yah.. I'll go now." I covered my cheeks and headed inside.

 

 

When I opened the door and stepped inside, I saw BTS excluding Namjoon standing around the area. Yoongi was on the computer like he always was, Jimin and Taehyung were both sitting on the couch. Jin was talking to Hoseok and it seemed like Hoseok was trying to teach him something next to the mirror wall. I sneered when I saw Jungkook who was standing still with a phone in his hands. What is he doing?

Just then I heard I got a message. I quickly dug it up and read Jungkook's text. We got out now. Wanna meet up at our cafe? He wanted to meet me at our favorite coffee shop near the practice room. Before I managed to do anything, I heard Taehyung calling my name.

 

 

"Yue-ah!"

"Hi." I smiled to Taehyung and saw how the others had finally taken a notice of my presence. I checked up on Jungkook who was looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Yue-ah." Hoseok waved to me.

"Yah. Just teach me." Jin ordered Hoseok so he shrugged and turned back to him.

"What are you doing in here?" Yoongi had finally got himself up from the chair. He was making his way to me with Jimin.

"I came to see how hard you're still practicing. Apparently I'm a bit late." I just explained without telling them the whole truth.

"Really?" Yoongi cocked his brows and I saw how Jungkook walked closer as well.

"It's nice to see you Yue-ah. You always bring us more energy to practice. Promise you'll come here tomorrow too!" Jimin pointed at me so I nodded to him.

"I'll definitely be here. Don't worry." I smiled and turned to Jungkook who nudged his head towards the door.

"I saw that!" Was Taehyung suddenly exclaiming. Jungkook had managed to walk next to me since the door was right behind me.

"Saw what?" Yoongi asked all baffled. Jungkook gave me a desperate look but I just chuckled.

"I SAW THAT TOO!" Jimin pointed at us. I saw how Hoseok and Jin had stopped doing whatever they really were doing.

"What's going on?" Jin asked and now they were making their way to us too.

"It's.." I started but was cut off by Jungkook who wrapped his left arm around my waist from the back. I turned to look at his smiling features and felt how he pulled me closer.

"YAAAAH!" Yoongi exploded same as the other guys. I glanced at Jungkook who was obviously enjoying this.

"This seems familiar." I said to him while Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin was still going on about it.

"Is that something new to you? Come Hoseok-ah. I need to learn this." Jin shook his head to us and walked back to the mirror. Even if he wasn't paying attention to us anymore, I saw how he smiled through the mirror.

"Congrats." Hoseok just wrinkled his nose jokingly before heading back to Jin.

"When are you going to stop?" Jungkook asked from the guys.

"Woah.. I still can't believe this." Yoongi just shook his head. He sounded like he'd been let down.

"I appreciate your concern regarding our relationship Yoongi hyung." Jungkook bowed with his neck.

"Yah! Don't mock me." Yoongi stated and went to grab his bag.

"I was wondering why you were so energetic today. Now I know the reason." Jimin took a thinking expression.

"I knew it straight away when I saw Yue's face as she entered the room." Taehyung smirked and I blushed slightly. Was I that obvious?

"Anyway guys.. We'd like to stay but we're going on a date. Bye." Jungkook said and smiled before turning around. We heard more weird noises coming after us as we left the room. When the door went shut, their voices disappeared.

"A date? Wow." I nodded to him all impressed.

"Of course. Now that you really are here." Jungkook withdrew his arm from me and took a hold of my hand instead. I slid my fingers through his and grinned to him.

"Actually.. There is someplace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter