Unfounded

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday, 23rd of May]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

When the clock reached 3:45 pm, the school bells signaled that the last class of the week was dismissed. I was more than happy to get the heck out of this math class and especially now that Jungkook wasn't there sitting next to me. He had been feeling ill since yesterday and today he stayed home to get better.

I stood up and headed out of the class as fast I could. I made my way to my locker and quickly grabbed the books I'd need before slamming the door shut. I basically run to the main entrance, hoping Namjoon hadn't passed through yet. It'd been two days and we hadn't got a contact with him still. Jungkook told me that he'd even skipped school yesterday. He didn't take any calls from us even if Jimin, Taehyung or Jin tried. He had completely secluded himself from everybody and that made me wonder - why?

After waiting for a while, I decided to check the time. It was already 3:55 pm which meant that I'd probably missed him. Just then I saw Hoseok walking towards the main entrance with Jin by his side. I waited them to get closer before making my way towards them. I knew that my relationship now with Hoseok was a bit rocky but I couldn't that be in front of finding Mihee anymore.

 

 

"Yue-ah." Jin smiled to me and stopped walking. I saw Hoseok meeting gazes with me for a second before stopping as well. He glanced the main entrance and then Jin if he needed to find an excuse to disappear.

"Hey, do you mind if I..?" He nudged his head towards the front doors. I just snorted to that loudly and attracted their attention.

"Look Hoseok." I started and used his real name instead of Hobi which I always used. "If you can't be mature enough to have a conversation with me while being mad, you clearly have some more growing up to do." I smiled to him sweetly as if I tried to make him mad on purpose.

"I don't.. Fine whatever." He just shook his head but stayed.

"Good. I just wanted to ask you both if you knew anything about Mihee and her whereabouts.. Especially you Hoseok since you're one of her closest friends.. Everything would be useful now." I pleaded them and noticed Jin lowering his head.

"Nothing new Yue-ah.. I'm sorry." He just sighed heavily. I turned to look at Hoseok who was staring at me in confusion.

"What is this all about??" Hoseok questioned and my eyes widened up.

"Oh.. You don't know.." I shook my head in disbelief. "Gosh.." I groaned.

"Then why don't you tell me what's going on?" Hoseok started to get annoyed but gladly Jin saved me from his anger.

"Mihee's been missing for a while. For what I know from Yue's words that she's alright but is just being held in somewhere. Somewhere that we have no idea where it is.." Jin explained and I lifted my gaze back up.

"Mihee came few days ago to me asking for money. That exact day, we two had our fight." I told to Hoseok and noticed how Jin was starting to get uncomfortable. "Did she possibly come to you as well? Looking for money?" I asked hopefully and noticed how Hoseok stared to the nothingness like if he'd be thinking something intensively.

"Yeah.." He whispered after a while. "She came to me on Monday and asked me to lend me some of my money. She said that I shouldn't ask the reason and I didn't.. I did give her the money though." Hoseok explained, still looking somewhere far. "I should've asked more information!" Now he was getting angry to himself.

"Don't worry.. She wouldn't have told you. It's a proper secret that apparently only Kim Namjoon knows. The last thing Mihee said to me that I should go to Namjoon." I explained and saw him looking at me again.

"Then what did he say?" He rushed but I only shook my head to that.

"If you two have any idea where he could be.. I'd love to find out." I snorted sadly and turned to Jin.

"Nothing seriously.. He hasn't been in school for the last four days nor answered any of our calls. We are having practice soon so maybe he'll find his way there and  if not, I'll probably need to visit his place for further information." Jin told and I nodded to him.

"I'm now leaving. I need to.. Do some things before getting back home.." I started to hesitate my words when I realized that Hoseok was still standing there. "Please inform me if you find anything out in this evening's practice. Or if you even get to see Namjoon." I chuckled once without a humor. "Bye." I waved them byes and left the school building. I had so many things to worry now.

 

 

An hour later

 

 

When I got to Jungkook's place, I pressed the doorbell. It didn't take more than few seconds before the door opened in to their house. I saw little Yoogeun standing on the other s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter