Void promises

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tuesday, 27th of May]

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

The clock was only 3 pm as I was lying on BTS's practice room's floor. We had got out of school early today because of our P.E. instructor was sick. Yue had left home since she had something to do which included Mihee. I on the other hand, wanted to keep as much distance to Yue now that we needed to find Ha Jungwoo with Jin. I wanted to do something for her and if this would help, I needed to succeed.

I had danced now over half an hour and it started to get pretty tiring for me. Now I was just lying in the middle of the dance floor while trying to figure out where we should look for him in the first place. I had my phone in my hands as I was eyeing the map Jin had sent me few days ago. How on earth was I supposed to know..? Just then I heard someone opening the door to the practice room. I removed the phone and turned to the door.

 

 

"Oh hyung.." I mumbled when I saw Namjoon stepping inside of the room while looking awfully devastated.

"I didn't even see you there.." Namjoon just snorted and jumped to the black couch next of the door. "What are you up to?" He pointed at my phone so I decided to sit up.

"I was just.. Browsing something." I shrugged and placed my phone to the floor.

"Aight." Namjoon yawned.

"Are you okay?" I dared to ask since Namjoon looked somehow overly drained today.

"Not really.." He snorted in amusement. "I needed to tell Yue about Mihee yesterday."

"What??" I raised my voice slightly. "I thought we agreed on not letting her know yet? How did she react?" I asked now worried about Yue.

"Calm your .." Namjoon just exhaled heavily. "I didn't tell her about he whole adult business thing. I only told her what she needed to know." He explained and I nodded once.

"I still don't know if this is a good idea knowing Yue.." I wondered out loud and noticed Namjoon narrowing his eyes to me.

"I've let you go now for way too long.." He leaned forwards and placed his elbows against his thighs while smirking to me. "What's going on in between you and Hwang Yue?" Namjoon shot and I mentally facepalmed. It was my fault for being too curious.

"I.. We.. I.. I mean we've just become close friends by now." I chuckled lightly and saw him tilting his head as if he was studying me and my presence.

"Riiight. We both know that's not true but I'm not complaining." Namjoon smirked to me which made me just roll my eyes. I eyes how Namjoon lied his back against the backrest and leaned his head backwards before it clicked inside of me.

"Hyung?" I questioned.

"Hm?" He just hummer while keeping his eyes closed.

"I know this might be an irrelevant thing to anything and I hope you wouldn't ask any further questions." I started and noticed how Namjoon lifted his head up and gave me utterly confused look.

"What now?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Let me just ask you since you're pretty smart and all.." I opened my throat. "If I needed to find an underground loan shark who does loan business illegally, where should I start and look for him?" I asked and saw how Namjoon took a thinking expression.

"Do you know his name?" He just asked casually.

"Ha Jungwoo." I just noted. Namjoon closed his eyes and it seemed like he'd be thinking.

"Well.." Namjoon started and paused for a moment. "I'd start and look for his information in the internet. If I could find anything it would probably help for the continuation. It's already a great thing you know his name." Namjoon told and opened his eyes to meet gazes with mine for a second.

"I've tried already but didn't find anything special. I'll try again." I smiled to him and reached my phone from the floor. "You would think to find something when this guy is basically selling his customers to other clients. Such a dirty bastard." I mumbled to the end while pressing an article here and there.

"Mm.. I know you told me to not question your doings but.. What did you say about this dude selling customers to other clients?" Namjoon suddenly questioned so I raised my gaze to meet his again.

"It's really not my place to tell but.. Jin and I both need help with this so I might as well tell you a bit." I just wondered. Namjoon could be the key to find an answer. That's why he's the smartest student in our school. "This Ha Jungwoo guy loans money for people and if they can't pay back the money, they need to work for him as some sort of  toys?" I rubbed my neck and noticed Namjoon whose eyes were now as the size of plates. "I got even a map where he would run his business but the marked area in this map is so wide that he can practically be everywhere." I finished explaining and saw how Namjoon was making his way to me.

"Show me the map." He ordered while holding his hand to me.

"I don't really know.. I already told you so much, what if Jin hyung--?" I didn't get to finish my sentence before Namjoon had already snatched my phone off of my hand. "Yah.."

"Shush." Namjoon hissed and I eyed how his eyes were nailed on my phone's screen. After a while him just looking at it, he gave me back my phone. "I knew it." Namjoon whispered and dug his phone up.

"What..?" I started but noticed how Namjoon placed his phone on his ear.

"Hey! Let's meet up." Namjoon told to the phone. "What do you mean you're in class? Get the hell out of there and let's meet at downtown. I need to tell you something." And with that Namjoon opened the door and left the building.

"Whoa.. Bye then and thanks for the help." I muttered and focused back to my phone.

 

 

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

The clock was almost 5 pm as I was making my way towards the same bar house thing than earlier. Hoseok was walking next to me while feeling slightly unsure about all of this. It took me more than 30 minutes to persuade him on coming with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter