Rain pt. 2

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minhyun's Pov

 

 

We got out of the car as we arrived to Mr. Cuevas' company. I was slowly starting to realize that Yue was actually going to get married and it might happen pretty soon. I didn't know what I wanted for her to do anymore. First I thought it was okay since her addiction to Jungkook had been way too much. Seven months had already passed and she was still hanging onto him so tightly. I thought this was a nice breakthrough from it all. Now I wasn't so sure anymore.

This all meant that Yue needed to get married and it needed to happen quite soon. I heard how they promised for her all the time in the world to get to know this Tan, but in business world - no one waits. I was now more afraid than happy for her, even if she wanted to try this. She was still so young and naive. She didn't know what was going to happen.

While I was thinking deeply in my head, we'd already walked inside to the elevators with father. When I lifted my gaze up from the floor, I saw only one person standing in the lobby. She seemed to be waiting the elevator as well. We stopped to wait it arrive. Just then father's phone was ringing.

 

 

"You go in first, I'll take this." He told to me and walked out of the lobby back to the front yard. I didn't manage to even question what was going on, or where I needed to go before he was already gone. I heard a bright bling sound behind me so I turned back to the elevators. I saw now the woman looking at me while standing inside the other one of them.

"Are you going up as well?" She asked while eyeing me with this curious look on her face.

"O-oh? Yes, thank you!" I rushed inside of the elevator and waited the doors to close. For a while I just stayed quiet while eyeing the buttons on the wall. Which floor was I supposed to go?

"Are you lost?" I heard her asking so I turned my attention to her. I was surprised to hear her speaking Chinese.

"Actually yeah.." I chuckled awkwardly. "It's nice you know Chinese since I'm obviously not from here and happen to be lost now. Are you working in here?" I asked and saw her smiling slightly.

"You could say that." She explained hardly. "Where are you headed?"

"I actually don't know but I'm looking at the person called Mr. Cuevas." I explained and saw her eyes widening slightly.

"Mr. Cuevas the CEO? Why?" The girl asked and I bit my lips together. Why did she ask?

"I have some business with him. Do you possibly know him?" I asked now being curious.

"Me? Hah.. Yeah I think I know him." She smiled awkwardly. "Hello I'm Gigi.... Cuevas." She held her hand to me and I couldn't hide my surprised expression.

"Hwang Minhyun." I grabbed her hand when I managed to fix my expression.

"So you're looking for my father. Lucky you, I was heading there too. You can tag along." Gigi smiled and I nodded with a smile. For a while we stayed in silence again but I decided to be brave and break it.

"I was thinking of grabbing some coffee after this. Would you like to come with me?" I asked hopefully since Gigi seemed rather interesting.

"Coffee? Sure. There's a one cafe right down the street. We can go there?" Gigi asked all eagerly.

"It's fine by me." I smiled to her and just then the doors opened.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

After rushing against the girl and apologizing, I continued my way blankly until something hit me. I stopped walking while observing her face inside of my mind. Wait a second now. I turned around to see if she was still standing there and for surprise, she hadn't moved an inch. She can't be. I scoffed since suddenly this whole scene seemed rather ridiculous. I narrowed my eyes to see better and when I really saw her, I felt my heart skipping a beat. I couldn't believe it even though she was standing there in front of my very own eyes. She really happened to be Yue.

I was standing there like some statue. I couldn't move my body an inch even if I tried to. Finally I got brave enough to meet my gaze with hers. Another surprise was that she was also looking at me. Yue's gaze was filled with sorrow. Just then I remembered the good things we did together as a couple. It didn't feel like seven months had already passed. 

We both just kept on staring at each other until Yue turned around and continued her way away from me. I felt my anxiousness arise when I even thought about her leaving my life again. There was no way this didn't mean something. It got to be deity's call and he was now giving me a second chance. With that I forgot everything I was doing and ran. I ran as fast as I could and when I reached her, I grabbed her wrist tightly. Instantly she shot her gaze to mine. I saw more than sorrow from her eyes this time. It seemed like she was also angry.

 

 

"Let go."

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I eyed his fist around my wrist and then him. His strong gaze was still doing it to me. I was now feeling warm and fuzzy inside of me. Was this really happening now? Just then I snapped myself back to the reality and remembered why I was here in South Korea in the first place. I got to be strong even though it's going to be hard.

 

 

"Let go." Was the only thing I could think at that very moment.

"..." Jungkook eyed my facial features and let go of my hand without saying anything. For a while we both stayed in silence while I let my gaze wonder over his face and body. I noticed that he had lost weight but otherwise stayed the same. Only now I saw that Jungkook was doing the same to me. Observing quietly.

"Yah.." I started even though this situation was hard for me. "Why are you here?" I asked while trying to keep my face on b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter