Thoughtful decision

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

I was sitting in Mihee's kitchen alone as BTS and rest of the guys were in the living room playing some drinking game. They were keeping a lot of noise as they were playing but it still didn't bother me for sinking deep into my thoughts.

First thing we did after getting Mihee out was to buy some food to take-away and some drinks for the night. Originally we planned to have the party at their practice room, but since Mihee's condition was more important to us, we decided to move it to Mihee's apartment which she gladly accepted. Her only condition was for Namjoon who needed to clean the place up with her tomorrow.

I caressed the edge of my glass with my index finger as I went through how I should reconcile with Jungkook. He only wanted to help me and I didn't exactly give him any chance to explain himself back there. After thinking this matter through continious times, I was ready to hear him out so I stood up from the chair and took my glass with me. I didn't even manage to get to the door before two people walked inside while looking at me seriously. I eyed their outfits through and frowned.

 

 

"Great. Now you're even twinning." I pointed out so now they were looking at each other before Jin broke into a smile.

"It's nice that you noticed since we certainly didn't." He started and placed his drink to the table on my right. "Look.. I need to explain you something." He continued and I glanced at Jungkook.

"Does that include Jungkook or why's he standing there?" I cocked my brows and heard Jungkook snorting.

"It actually does.." Jin mumbled and gave Jungkook a sad smile.

"Then talk." I ordered.

"I.. I'm actually the reason why Jungkook couldn't tell you about.. Anything related to Mr. Ha Jungwoo and his location." Jin started explaining and glanced at Jungkook every once in a while.

"So you lied to me too?" I asked with a smile which was far from happy.

"No it's not like that." Jungkook stepped in to the picture.

"Then what is what exactly? You make so little sense I have no idea what to believe." I let out my frustration and rubbed my temple.

"I.. Minhyun ordered me to track down Ha Jungwoo. We got enough information from a tracker who works for Minhyun, so we could start looking for Ha Jungwoo. We only knew that Ha Jungwoo is father's best friend and that he had visited him now lately." Jin explained.

"And?" I guided.

"And I asked Jungkook to assist me because I knew about you guys.. I also knew that if someone, it would be Jungkook who could keep you busy from interrupting our plan." Jin continued and let his gaze fall down to the floor, probably knowing what I was about to say next.

"You thought of me as a burden? You needed to distract me?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"No! It's not like I wanted to do that exactly but Minhyun told me that you needed to keep separated of this matter." Jin raised his voice weakly and turned to Jungkook.

"I.. I only agreed to help since I thought it would be better for you to stay away." Jungkook explained with a blank expression.

"Then.. How did you find Ha Jungwoo exactly? I see Seokjin wasn't even familiar with him when we met today." I questioned from Jungkook but before he could continue, Namjoon entered the kitchen.

"I can answer that." He smiled sadly.

"You too?" I shook my head. "How many secrets were you keeping from me.

"It all started when Jungkook told me about Ha Jungwoo and what he does for living. I could connect things that lead to the conclusion that Mr. Ha was exactly the man who was keeping Mihee trapped. When Hoseok accidentally lead us to MAD Mon(k)ey, I didn't know back then." Namjoon explained and clapped his palms together.

"Whoa.." I just shook my head in disbelief. When I believed nothing could shook me anymore, this happened. "Then why didn't you tell me Namjoon?" I shot my gaze to his.

"Because it was too dangerous on Mihee's behalf and you were emotionally unstable back then. Not like you aren't now either.." Namjoon told sternly so I bit my lips together in defeat.

"Fine. You were right. It was probably good to keep me out of it all." I shook my head and rushed out of the room. I headed to the balcony and closed the door behind me before leaning my forearms against the railing in front of me. I looked to my left and saw an empty street. Only few cars passed here and there. What was I thinking? I heard the door opening behind me and for a second I could hear the others having fun inside before the door closed behind me. "Great." I just whispered without bothering to check who it was.

"Hey.." I heard the voice which got my knees week every time. I closed my eyes and exhaled heavily. "I know you're mad but can you just.. At least talk to me?" Jungkook's voice got closer so I turned to my right where I saw him standing. He had his right hand on the railing and he leaned his body against it.

"I have nothing to say." I smiled sadly.

"Then just listen to me! You heard Jin and Namjoon back there, right?" Jungkook started but I placed my right hand on his arm to shut him up.

"I've forgiven a lot of stuff to you in the past." I started unsurely of my purpose.

"I know." Jungkook bit his lower lip.

"And this isn't just anything Jungkook.." I sighed and let my hand slip off of him. "This is about the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter