Bare feelings

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Wednesday, 4th of June]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

It was another morning while sitting in the hospital next to Minhyun's bed. When I first time heard about Minhyun collapsing again on Monday, I knew the end was near. If we couldn't find a donator or my effing father who was an instant match, we would be say good bye to Minhyun sooner than we'd expect. I know his situation isn't as bad as it could be, but he'd still collapsed two times, almost three times, during this last month. He was getting weaker and the worst part was that he himself was so ignorant about this all. We still had no more clues about father's whereabouts and he didn't seem to mind, or at least he didn't show it.

When the clock turned to 10 am, I arrived to the school. I didn't even want to go to the school anymore now that everything in my life was starting to get more and more hectic. First Minhyun, then my father and now Mihee. I wished everything would just go back to way they were.

 

 

Six hours later

 

 

The last bell signaled our class to be dismissed and everyone started to leave the classroom. I wasn't rushing like the others so I slowly placed the things in my bag and threw it over my shoulder. When I finally managed to leave the class, I saw only Tia being left behind and even though I needed her to help us out with BTS, I couldn't right now. I was way too tired to try and beg her into helping us.

I made my way towards my locker with Jungkook walking next to me. He didn't say a thing but he knew that there was no need to. Whenever I felt down, I just wanted him to be around and finally he'd realized it. When we arrived to my locker I realized that I'd left one of my books in to the class.

 

 

"What now?" Jungkook asked as I placed my forehead against my locker.

"I left one of my books." I cursed. 

"Even after you placed them in to your bag over than five minutes?" Jungkook teased me so I just pushed his arm gently.

"Yah.. I'm not at my best right now." I told and met gazes with him.

"I know." He reached his fingertips to caress my cheek. "Do you want me to get it for you?" He tilted his head but I just snorted to that.

"I wish I could but you have a practice today, soon." I pointed out and saw him disapproving with his expression. "No buts!"

"Fine whatever." Jungkook just chuckled. "Can we still meet after that?" He tilted his head to me.

"What were you thinking?" I managed to smile to him. Maybe spending some time with him would get my mind off of all the bad things happening.

"I could cook something for you?" Jungkook cocked his brows and I stood up straight.

"Definitely. I want to see how good you are at making food after judging me so shamelessly." I wrinkled my nose to him and chuckled.

"And a movie?" He continued and I nodded to him happily. "It'd be just me and you.. And Dahee and Yoogeun but they'll stay away, maybe." Jungkook shrugged so I laughed at him lightly.

"Sounds good. After getting my books, I'll get to the hospital and come to get you after your practice?" I suggested.

"Alright. I better get going now." He whispered when we started to hear other BTS members voices around.

"Mm." I nodded to him sadly and when he noticed it, he checked the hallway through before giving me a quick peck on my lips.

"I'll see you later." Jungkook flashed a quick smile to me and rushed towards the main entrance. What a fool.

 

 

For the whole way towards our classroom I was now smiling because of Jungkook. He did something to me that made me forget every little problem I had in mind. When I got to our class and was about to step inside, I heard few people having a conversation. I recognized other one of them as Tia which why my curiosity grew.

I hid behind the further door to class' front and peeked inside carefully. I saw Tia standing in front of our principal who had her arms crossed against her chest. It was really weird occasion for the principal to get out of her office just to meet a student and especially now that Mrs. Lee had already left. Only now I noticed that the atmosphere in between them was somehow really tense.

 

 

"Okay look.. This is not in your hands anymore." Our principal told and sounded really harsh on poor Tia.

"I think you don't have the right to say anything in this matter. I already decided to keep my head, unlike you did." Tia shot back and my eyes widened slightly. I'd never seen anyone defying our principal before and she obviously wasn't looking happy about it.

"Don't make me take this any further Tia." She hissed and I could feel the air getting thicker in that room.

"Why are you making me go through this?" Tia's aggressive tone turned to be slightly weaker than it should've.

"Because that is what father wants." The principal raised her voice and my jaw dropped. There must've been something more in between them that I knew about.

"Maybe I don't want to follow your footsteps knowing that they wont lead you anywhere. I already told you this!" It was Tia's turn to raise her voice. What the hell is even going on in here?

"Do you think it's easy to defy our father?! I'm only here because I had no choice!" The principal snapped and only now I realized what was going on. 

"It's not my fault that you don't have the guts to go against father!" Tia screamed and with that the principal slapped her straight onto her cheek. I gasped but covered my mouth so it didn't make a sound.

"I don't have the guts? How dare you to say that?" The principal hissed and Tia sobbed.

"Gigi.." Tia whispered while crying quietly.

"It's now your time to step out of that little dreamworld of yours and face the reality." She looked down on her no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter