Jealousy

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Thursday, 15th of May]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was sitting in Jin's car since he was driving us to the school like every morning - usually. I was happy to be back to school after those two rough days with all the meetings. It wasn't really my piece of the cake but I went there partly because of Minhyun. This was the first day in school when I was officially together with Jungkook. Except that we weren't going to let anyone know which probably made this nothing special.

When we got to the school's parking lot, Jin escorted me to my homeroom which was weird since lately he hadn't done that in a while. Only in rare cases. But talking about rare cases, Jin was obviously pretty happy today. I wanted to ask if he finally made up with Dahee (after realizing Jungkook's relationship with Dahee) but I knew he was very sensitive about it so I decided to just leave it be. Before I managed to walk in to my class, Jin started to speak.

 

 

"Yue-ah." He started so I turned around to face him. "I really appreciate what you did." He smiled to me sweetly so I just wrinkled my nose to him confusion.

"What did I do?" I asked blankly.

"Whoa.. Well if you don't know then just leave it be." Jin shrugged and my jaw dropped.

"Yah.." I whined but just then someone walked to us from the back.

"Jin-ah!" That someone called Yoongi threw his arm over Jin's shoulders.

"Yoongi-ah." Jin stated and smiled quickly to me before turning around to face Yoongi and rest of the BTS. Oh no. I gulped hardly and tried to peek through the guys if I could see Jungkook there.

"Where were you yesterday night? You missed our practice." Taehyung asked casually.

"Well he wasn't the only one.." Jimin mumbled in amusement and nudged his head towards Namjoon who happened to stand quietly aside. I furrowed my brows at him since it wasn't like him at all to just stand quietly in a corner.

"Huh?" Namjoon looked up to the guys who were looking at him.

"Yeah.." Yoongi turned to Jin and shook his head. "Should we head to the class?" He asked from Jin. This was my time to check on Jungkook. I turned to look at the guys, specifically Jungkook, but he had his focus on Yoongi also. I pouted slightly before checking him out quickly. I know I was the one wanting to hide this but.. Can't you even look at me? I narrowed my eyes to this handsome piece of art in our school's uniform. Just then his gaze met mine and he obviously realized what I was doing which made him smile. I just shook my head slightly and turned to look away from him. 

"Yeah we should get to class too." Jimin told to Taehyung who nodded.

"We'll see you!" Yoongi told to the guys and this was my moment of disappearing the situation.

"Bye oppa." I told to Jin and rushed to my homeroom.

"Take care Yue-ah." He said back before walking away with the rest of the guys. I turned to look them over my shoulder and saw Hoseok looking down to the floor. I really wish everything would be the way they used to be.

 

 

Mihee's Pov

 

 

I was walking towards my first class of the morning which happened to be homeroom class. I was late like usually but this time I had so much weight on my shoulders that I was already feeling down even though this day hadn't even fully started yet. I walked to the second floor and to the left side of the building where my homeroom class would be located.

When I arrived to the last straight corridor before the class, I saw someone leaning his back against the wall right on the opposite side of my class. As I came closer I recognized the person as Namjoon. At that moment, I felt blood starting to boil inside of my veins. Just the person I didn't want to see. I continued walking towards my class and when I thought I passed him, he had already grabbed a grasp of my right wrist.

I shot my gaze to his and saw his calm expression as he studied my facial features. Before I managed to say anything, he pulled me with him somewhere more private. I sighed heavily and just let him pull me even though I was mad.

 

 

"Let's go there." I decided to help him a little bit and pointed the girls' bathroom.

"You serious?" He cocked his brows.

"Everyone's at their classes already. It should be empty." I stated blankly and let him lead me to the girls' bathroom. When we got in, he checked if the stalls were empty before focusing on me.

"Let me know that why exactly I can't help you?" He tilted his head and I bit my lips together.

 

 

Flashback, last Wednesday

 

 

I was sitting in my living room with Namjoon who was looking around the apartment curiously. I was really embarrassed by the whole scene with the loan sharks outside just now. What made the things even worse was the fact that Namjoon apparently happened to just pass by coincidentally and heard the whole thing. Just passed by coincidentally? I couldn't believe that it was all just an accident.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter