Hidden

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tuesday, 13th of May]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

The clock was soon reaching 8 pm as I arrived to the Kim's residence. It was already the second time visiting this place during these last 24 hours. This time it wasn't as scary as it was yesterday when I came here.

I pressed the doorbell and once again waited for someone to open up. It didn't take lon before someone opened the door in front of me. Before I managed to blurt out something stupid, I realized that it wasn't neither Dahee nor Jungkook who was now opening up the door for me. She was first looking me from head to toes before smiling to me.

Her appearance made me think that she would be really strict and classy like person which scared me a bit. Seeing her smile like that was making me feel at ease. She couldn't be rude even if she looked like one of those rich and mean mothers.

 

 

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm Hwang Yue." I bowed and heard her chuckling.

"Welcome Yue. Are you looking for Dahee?" She asked with a smile.

"Well actually I'm here to see Jungkook." I smiled to her awkwardly. I didn't have the chance to meet her yesterday since she went to put the little guy to bed when I left the house.

"Ahh.. Jungkook-ah should be here soon. You can come in and wait. Oh right! I'm Kim Sungryung, Jungkook and Dahee's mother." She introduced herself and walked inside. I followed her and closed the door behind me.

 

 

We talked for a while before she offered me some tea. She was nothing like her appearance makes you think at first. She was very youthful and apparently remarried Dahee's father which why they're now all living together. I also figured out who was the little guy I saw yesterday. He was Dahee's father and Jungkook's mother's only son. Sungryung told also that she thought of Dahee like her biological daughter which meant that they were all very close.

Just in the middle of our conversation, we heard the front door opening up. I turned to look towards the main hallway which lead everywhere.

 

 

"I'm home!" I heard Jungkook's voice stating from a far.

"I'm home!!" Another voice was heard also, copying Jungkook.

"Finally." Sungryung snorted in amusement and stood up so I followed.

"Yah yah.. You can go if you're ready." Was Jungkook mumbling something.

"Mom I'm home!" A little guy ran to Sungryung and hugged her.

"Did you have fun with your brother?" Sungryung asked and ruffled his hair. Just then the person I'd been waiting walked up from the hallway. Suddenly his gaze met me standing in their living room.

"Yeah-- Oh..!" Jungkook cut off what he was doing and focused on me.

"Hi." I smiled to him slightly before turning to Sungryung.

"I asked her to wait inside since I knew you'd come soon." Sungryung stated.

"No it's not that.. It's just.." Jungkook mumbled. "What time is it?" He checked the clock on the wall in front of him. "Wow.. Hey I'm sorry. We just.." Jungkook started to explain but I cut him off.

"It's alright. I had pretty nice time with your mother anyways." I smiled as I glanced Sungryung.

"Yue's such a sweet girl." Sungryung smiled and met gazes with me for a second.

"Who's that?" Sudden statement made us all look down to this one little person. He obviously wasn't keen on having me here.

"Kim Yoogeun! That was rude. Apologize." Sungryung scolded and Yoogeun pouted before turning to me.

"I'm sorry." He obviously didn't want to say that.

"I'm Hwang Yue. Jungkook's.. Classmate. You can call me Yue noona if you like that." I told to Yoogeun with a smile.

"Noona?" He questioned.

"Mm?" I wasn't sure if he was asking me something or just reacting to my statement.

"Are you dating my hyung?" Was a question out of nowhere.

"Oh.. This is our five year old.. Just excuse him." Sungryung shook her head but I just chuckled to that.

"It's okay." I said.

"Let's go to have some evening snack shall we?" Sungryung asked from Yoogeun who smiled widely to that. Soon they were making their way towards the kitchen which left me alone with Jungkook.

"We should go to my room." Jungkook pointed the stairs up before heading there.

 

 

We got upstairs to this corridor which led to another corridor and many rooms around that. Jungkook's room was the furthest one of the rooms. He opened the door for me so I walked inside. He turned the lights on before closing the door after him. I was eyeing the room in amazement.

This seriously was something I had never seen before. Even though we were living well with Shin uncle and Jin, our house was nothing compared to this. I heard Jungkook sitting down to his couch. I was still studying the room through.

 

 

"You got everything." I mumbled as I eyed the telescope.

"Actually.. Everything here was like this before I moved but that one I bought just recently." Jungkook stated so I turned to look at him.

"This telescope?" I tilted my head before trying to look through it.

"I bought it after our field trip to Seoul Land." Jungkook said casually but for me it was much more than a casual statement. I remembered our conversation as we looked up the stars and felt shivers running down on my spine.

"Because of..?" I tried to fish it out of him.

"Because I felt like it." He just chuckled once.

"Okay I let it slide this time." I laughed and continued playing with the telescope. "How do you even drive this thing..?" I mumbled while trying to figure out why I couldn't see anything.

"What are you trying to do?" I heard Jungkook getting up from the couch and walking towards me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter