Seriously harassed

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Monday, 5th of May]

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

We had a perfect weekend without any problems or conflicts. It was a guy free weekend except for the waiter guy who finally called to Sumi. In the end I had to be the one talking to him which didn't please him that much. Saturday we went to do some actual shopping and not just window shopping and in the evening we just spent time with halmeoni and harabeoji by watching some soap operas.

Sunday on the other hand we had a wedding to go to which why we were shopping dresses on Saturday. The wedding was my aunt's daughter's so I really didn't know anyone there. I didn't even recognize dad's sister when she came to greet me. Basically we were being just party guests and ate the free food. I had to admit that I might've drunk a bit of wine at the evening same as Sumi. I was surprised about Sumi since she never drank except for yesterday. Drinking that wine wasn't probably the greatest idea since..

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I turned off the alarm and checked the clock from the screen. 7:58 am. I put the phone away and closed my eyes again. The clock is soon 8 which means that I have.. I sat up on the bed and took my phone again. 7:58?!! The school starts at 8! I looked down to the floor and saw Sumi sleeping soundlessly on the other side of the room.

 

 

"SUMI!!! WE ARE SUPER LATE!!!" I screamed with my morning tone and with that Sumi hit her head against the wall next to her. When I saw what happened to her I burst out to laugh like crazy.

"What's for dinner?" She ruffled her hair as she sat up on the bed.

"The clock is 8 am so we're already late for school." I was still chuckling to her as she lied back down.

"Then what's the rush?" Sumi threw the blanket on her as I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to do my morning chores.

 

 

After getting Sumi out of bed and waiting for her to do the morning routines as well, we headed towards the school without breakfast. Usually halmeoni would come and wake us up when the clock turned 7:30, which meant we were already late. This time halmeoni and harabeoji were still sleeping peacefully so there wasn't any breakfast ready and we didn't have time to start doing it.

We rushed to the school and ran straight to our class which happened to be music. Music class was probably the only class we had together and I found out why when I was talking to Hoseok last Friday. Music class was a common class between freshmen, sophomores and seniors. There weren't all the classes in every grade level but I had no idea which classes there were going to be. I hope that I won't see Yoongi in there.

I knocked to the door thrice before opening the door to the auditorium. I saw at least over 80 students turning their attention to us. Now I know why I don't like these common classes. We walked inside and straight down where the teacher was standing.

 

 

"For being late.. Jwesonghamnida." We stated in unison to the teacher who sighed heavily after checking the clock.

"The clock is 8:37. Your class started at 8 o'clock sharp. Now you've wasted 37 minutes of your precious studying time so I guess I need to arrange you a private class after the school today. I'll see you at the teacher's office exact 4 pm." Mrs. Song glared at us. "Take your seats." She pointed the back row since almost every seat was taken from the front.

 

 

When we got to our places I started to observe the auditorium through to see who there were. I saw everyone of the seven guys in the auditorium. They were sitting few rows down from us all together. God dammit they must've seen the whole thing. I buried my face to my palms as Sumi chuckled quietly.

The whole class went by slower than any other class I've been in to, and this one was only a half one for us. Suddenly I noticed how  the girls were whispering something around the auditorium and glancing at me once in a while. Whoa. They're talking about me? I glanced at Sumi who shook her head without an expression.

When the music class was finally over and we heard the saving bells signaling that we were free, we rushed out quickly before anyone else even managed to pack their stuff. We ran towards the back yard where'd be more quiet and peaceful than in the whole school at this time. The clock was 9:32 am as we arrived to the back yard. I panted because of running so much.

 

 

"I see your legs are completely fine." Sumi pointed out and I grinned to her.

"Legs are feeling fine. The wound on my back still isn't completely healed." I shrugged and she frowned.

"Still? It's been now a week." She crossed her arms. "Maybe you should show it to someone?"

"Ani.. Halmeoni takes care of it in every evening and she hasn't said anything about it so it'll be gone soon." I eye-smiled and earned a snort from her. "Oh. Are you going to be alright if I use the ladies room quickly?" I asked from Sumi who rolled her eyes.

"No! I'll die while you're away!" She acted and I chuckled to her before rushing towards the ladies room.

 

 

I opened the door to a girls' bathroom and when I stepped inside, I heard weird noises. I walked deeper in to the room and peeked behind the corner only to see two girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter