Deviant confession pt.1

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

The clock was reaching 9 pm so it was time for us to the beach. I had no idea why we needed to go there in the first place but since the teachers told us to come, we needed to. All of the guys were somewhere so it was only me and Sumi in our tent. We were changing our clothes since the guys wasn't there. I was pleased with our outfits as I gazed at us. The outfit is the only one I'm happy with right now. 

I noticed that I wasn't the only one feeling down. Now that I thought of it, Sumi hadn't say a word to me after the morning so I tried to get something out from her. I inhaled heavily and started.

 

 

"Hey Sumi.. You alright? You seem down." I asked carefully.

"Huh? Yes I'm fine. You?" She asked half-heartedly and I scoffed.

"Completely fine." I smiled awkwardly and it followed a ten seconds break. Wow. We're seriously not fine.

"Okay I have a problem." Sumi stated at the same time as I.
"I'm freaking exhausted." 

"Huh?" We gasped in unison before breaking in to a proper smile.

"You first." Sumi pointed at me.

"Well it's just been a horrid day for me. Starting from the performance everything's gone downhills." I chuckled sadly. Only if Yoongi knew.

"The same goes for me." Sumi forced a smile to me. "I've been completely stuck with everything and especially with Namjoon. He's acting strange and I feel like it's my fault. I hope I get to speak with him tonight." She continued and I remembered my problems which were still haunting me few days ago. I wonder if Sumi's going through the same situation what I went through with Yoongi few days back. I smirked in my head.

"Ah. Boy problems?" I chuckled. I tell him about me and Yoongi later. This's not the right time.

"I don't know if you can call them that." She sneered. "We shall go. It's already past 9." She pointed out and I smiled. Yay..

 

 

We made our way outside and noticed how dark it was already. We followed the other students to the beach where we were playing yesterday. I saw a huge fire in front of us and recognized it as a bonfire. Oh. We're having a party? My expression brightened in a flash as I linked my arms with Sumi pulling her with me.

When we got closer we saw the other guys from BTS on the left side so I guided Sumi there. Yoongi, Namjoon or Hoseok wasn't around but right now it wasn't a problem to me. There was already almost everyone so the place was a bit crowded. We managed to get to the guys who were in the front line closest the bonfire.

 

 

"Oh you're here." Jimin smiled to us and I grinned. Sumi on the other hand was getting gloomier.

"Where's the others?" I asked from Jin who was standing closest to me.

"I actually don't know." Jin shrugged.

"I can't believe teachers arranged a party for us!" V beamed and I chuckled to him. Before I managed to say anything, I saw Mrs. Song walking to the middle. Everyone went silent as she entered.

"Nice to see you're all arrived. Before we officially start this little party I'd like to say something." She started and my face fell when her gaze met mine. "Today almost everyone did well with their performance so we decided to throw you a party." Mrs. Song smiled and the students cheered, all except me. Did she mean that sentence for me? Almost everyone did well? Not me though.

"Okay without further ado​ let's get this party started!" Mr. Choi jumped in to the circle and started to pull Mrs. Song away. Suddenly we heard music playing. I snapped my head to the direction where the music came. Speakers? So this's seriously a party. When I heard his voice my heart skipped a beat. I saw a guy entering the circle from the other side of the fire. Yoongi's rapping?

 

 


(A/N: The song they were performing to the students.)

He started the song and I knew where this was going. So Rap Monster, Suga and J-Hope is reuniting?That's why they were missing. I listened his every word carefully as he flowed the rap. His gaze met mine just when he said: "Whatever I eat I'm still hungry for you." With that he continued doing the rap while looking at me. Was he looking at me from the crowd? I felt a smile creeping on my face when I heard his next words. "Describing a girl like you is impossible." I had to turn my gaze away because feeling slightly embarrassed when he said things like that straight to me.

Suddenly when Yoongi ended his sentence someone butted in. I heard Hoseok's voice so I lifted my gaze up. I saw Hoseok standing a bit aside facing Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter