Only words

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

We were performing the hip-hop version from one of our songs called "If I Ruled the World" and I hoped it'd go well considering our long days and sleepless nights because of the debut. The song started by Hoseok singing Taehyung's part and then it was my rap's part. The place was one again crowded like always when we performed but still one thing caught my eye from the audience. 

If I looked a bit further from the nearest people around us, I saw my friends Youngdon and Youngdeuk talking with this blonde haired girl. The girl wore this black dress and she had a great body, somehow she looked familiar. Even from the back. Could that be Sumi? When I saw her flipping her shortish hair, I noticed her face. It's Sumi! With those jerks! I got alarmed as the scene flashed through my mind where Youngdeuk was all over her.

I tried to focus on my rap but got mixed with words which followed a small silence. Why are they guys laughing? Did something happen? Oh right. I put my focus back on the rap and noticed Yoongi's and Hoseok's worried glances at me. I pulled the rest of my rap off nicely but still was staring about those twins and Sumi. Kwon twins are both very sly.. I know what they can do.

When the song ended through my last line "I know it's ridiculous but I'm singing this childish song", I was off. The crowd cheered for us loudly but I had no time for that. I walked to the backstage, left my mike there and rushed to the bar's side where I saw Youngdeuk now holding a hand for Sumi. What the heck is this guy's problem?

 

 

"Namjoon-ah what's going on?" I heard Yoongi's voice calling behind me but didn't stop. I walked to the scene and casually wrapped my arm around Sumi's waist.

"Why don't you back off, hyung?" Was the nicest way to put my irritation.

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

"Oh.." I heard Youngdon's bafflement.

"N-Namjoon.." I whispered when I felt him tightening his hold of me.

"Mwo?" I hear Youngdeuk questioning so I turned to look at his confused expression. I saw how he eyed Namjoon's arm around me and then met gazes with mine.

"Hyung you know.." Namjoon started again but I didn't move my gaze away from Youngdeuk's. "She's mine, so I think it's your time to back off." He continued and I felt my heart beating faster when hearing those words. I think I never get tired to hear him saying that.

"Really?" Youngdon narrowed his eyes to me. I turned to look at Youngdon and felt Namjoon caressing my waist with his fingers.

"I guess he speaks the truth." I gave him a shy smile before turning to look at Namjoon who was still glaring at Youngdeuk.

"I didn't know.. Don't get so worked up because of this." Youngdeuk stated casually and I bit my lips together before turning to look at Namjoon who was swallowing the irritation down.

"Arasseo.. So.. I think we should now get going.. Come on now hyung." Youngdon took a hold of Youngdeuk's shoulder.

"We'll get going." Youngdeuk repeated and turned to look at me again. "Sorry." With that they turned around and made their way through the crowd deeper in.

"Follow me." Namjoon took a grip of my wrist and pulled me with him out of the Bliss.

 

 

We walked a bit further from the club to the bench where we were last time sitting also. I stayed all quiet and followed Namjoon as he pulled me with him. Is he mad at me? Maybe I shouldn't have come.. We arrived and I sat down to the bench next to Namjoon who was rubbing his palms against each other. I waited him to start talking since I wasn't going to be the one starting this conversation. Not when Namjoon was in that state of mind.

 

 

"Are you okay?" His blunt words got me off guard. My heart wasn't working properly once again.

"Huh? Me? Why?" I shook my head and stared at him.

"Did Youngdeuk hyung do anything to you.. Like.. Last time?" It looked like it was hard for him to talk about that.

"Not this time no." I shook my head and smiled a bit.

"What?" He eyed my facial features.

"I liked that." I eye-smiled to him.

"You mean?" Namjoon shifted his eyes from my face to my black dress.

"You telling them I'm yours." I didn't even try to hide the smile. Namjoon met his gaze with mine.

"Just stating the truth." He shrugged. "I don't think I've ever had this hard time dating before.." Were his sudden words which made me frown.

"What do you mean?" I fixed my hair with my right hand.

"How long we've been together now..? Two weeks? I've never been this jealous in my entire life." Namjoon told honestly and even though I knew I should stay serious, I broke in to a smile again. I saw him looking at me with an expression I couldn't read.

"Officially? Then 18 days." I wrinkled my nose to him and saw slight of a smile appearing on his face. "You have no reason to be jealous since I've never been this crazy about someone than I'm of you."

"I should be the one saying that, I mean look at you.." He pointed out my outfit.

"You look handsome yourself Mr. Kim." I shook my head to him slowly.

"Hah.. Did you come all the way to see me?" Namjoon tilted his head.

"Just for you." I chuckled lightly.

"Then I'm honored." He placed his hand to my bare thigh and I moved my gaze to his.

"..." I stayed quiet for a while.

"What you're thinking?" Namjoon asked and I flashed a smile to him.

"Just wondering when we'll be able to meet again." I shrugged with a small pout which followed a silence. I saw Namjoon first looking down and then me.

"Not until next week." He told with a sad smile. "And.. Next week will be the second last week for my high school studies." He continued pouring unpleasant things on me which totally made me sad. So I won't be able to see him more than few times anymore? "Sumi?" Namjoon asked with his husky tone. I gulped hardly before turning to face him again.

"Is it because of your debut?" I asked with a devastated smile

"Our MV shooting's will take two weeks so there's no way we have time to go to the school.. But.." He explained and paused. "Sumi.. You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter