Lethal quicksand

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday, 30th of May]

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

"Okay cut!" Our dance teacher clapped his palms together. "Nice work you guys. In this pace your debut is a stone's throw away." He grinned and went to turn the music off. Yeah.. It was.

"Let's have a small meeting before you leave to the dorm!" Manager Sejin walked to us from the side. Almost all of us members fell to the floor while panting heavily. Only ones staying up was Jungkook and Jimin.

"What's this about? Should we have this kind of talk without Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"It's partly about Taehyung also.. So we're trying to arrange a new debuting day. Bang CEO wanted to have a completely new point of view to this debut. We need to compose a new debut song, film the MV and make a choreo to it. You can do it right?" Sejin beamed but no one said a word. "Well what do you say?"

"We already have a debut song.." Hoseok groaned.

"And we have a choreo to it." Jimin continued.

"It took us time to memorize those moves, lyrics and all.. Why suddenly??" Namjoon started to get annoyed and I could understand him though. He and I composed our previous song, we all took a part of making the lyrics but it was mostly by Namjoon and I. It took a lot of work to get that earlier song happen.

"We're going to let out both of the songs. We're releasing two singles at the same time for your debut. I'm assuming you guys can do it!" Sejin smiled widely.

"I think we can." Jungkook smiled slightly.

"Well yeah.." Hoseok approved.

"Okay let's do this! Your debut performance it's set out to be 13th of July, so Sunday. Everything needs to be ready at least a week before the Showcase. So deadline is 6th of July. We're taking a week or two in the end of this month to film your MV so think about the concept and all." Sejin clapped his palms together. "Taehyung's coming back in any day now, practically during this or the next week. Let's make this happen okay!"

"Deh.." We mumbled.

"OKAY?!" Sejin cheered.

"DEH!" We shouted in unison.

 

 

When the dance teachers and our manager went to the company's meeting, it was only us left in the practice room.

 

 

"I can't believe this." Jin sighed as he buried his face to his palms.

"We can do it guys, right." Jungkook questioned hopefully. We all knew Jungkook was probably the one of us who wanted this the most.

"Of course.. It's just.. A lot of work that's all." Namjoon gave him an encouraging smile.

"We need to arrange everything including the new single. It can't be anything like War of Hormone was." Jin explained.

"Well let's choose concept first.." Namjoon took his black notebook up.

"Hip-hop." Jimin said.

"Obviously." I chuckled once.

"Let's focus on making a dashing performance, is that okay?!" Hoseok noted and everyone seemed to agree for the idea.

"Let's make the hip-hop genre a bit more national.. Like a bit more American style. That's how it'd be more different from War of Hormone." Jin explained and we approved his great idea.

"Okay we got the concept. Now subject?" Namjoon tilted his head.

"How about something that is affecting almost everyone's lives at the moment?" Jimin smirked and the rest of us waited his continuation.

"Love." I blurted accidentally and earned everyone's attention.

"That's what I was saying." Jimin winked.

"Love that is somehow not working." Jungkook stated with a blank stare to the emptiness. He's thinking about Beilinh..

"Something that is hurting but we can't get enough." I continued when the thought of Beilinh traveling back to France flashed through my mind.

"Dangerous Love." Namjoon stated almost inaudible.

"That's it! I can take care of the choreo with Jungkook and Jimin." Hoseok clapped his hands together like a seal.

"That's good. All we need is a song to arrange choreo.. Hyung, you can produce a song for us based on this concept-subject idea?" Namjoon looked straight at me. I bit my lips together.

"I guess so." I shrugged knowing that my good night sleep were long gone for the next few weeks.

"I'll help you if needed but this's how I can take care of the lyrics with Jin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter