Questionable relationship

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

After the happenings I headed to our tent to change dry clothes before it'd be a time to eat lunch. I got dressed almost the same kind of outfit than I was wearing earlier today. When I was done with my make up and all, I walked out of the tent and eyed the empty camping area as my thoughts wondered to the accident with Jungkook. It must've been an accident. There's no way Jungkook would do something like that. I furrowed my brows. Or would he?

Soon I saw Sumi rushing to me from the beach. I gave her quick questioning look before she stopped. She was slightly panting which meant she'd ran to me just now.

 

 

"Mr. Choi told me to get you since we're going to eat lunch now." She leaned her hands against her knees.

"Already?" I questioned and checked the clock from my phone. "Oh it's 12:05 pm." I continued.

"Let's go." Sumi sighed and pointed towards the path which lead to the dining area. "Daniel teacher said he has something important to tell us."

"Wait a second. Sumi why did you run here? They told you clearly not to strain yourself." I crossed my arms but she just rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine thank you. You guys are just taking this way too seriously." She shrugged. "Now let's go!" 

 

 

We made our way to the dining area and saw how everyone was already sitting down in their tables. I saw BTS in one table on the right but there wasn't free seats around them. We bowed to the teachers and Sumi pointed somewhere to our left. I saw the same guys we were sitting with on breakfast. We walked to them and sat down while waiting the teachers to start.

 

 

"I know you're not going to like this but your principal called us just now." Mr. Choi started and I glanced at Sumi. "Today's Thursday and we still have three days left this trip after today. Your principal wanted to add some studying in this trip also." He continued and the students started to murmur by themselves.

"That explains why he decided to take us to a trip before midterms." I heard one of the guys saying.

"Shut up Minwoo." Sumi hissed to him and he rolled his eyes to her.

"There's three teachers here with you so we decided to arrange the studying somehow other way than make you sit and listen." Mrs. Song continued. "We really want you guys to enjoy this trip so studying shouldn't be forced either." She stated.

"So from tomorrow onwards we're going through one subject per day. It's not going to last for the whole day but we're going to come up with ideas to study differently. In a fun way." Mr. Kang told and the students gave agreeing nods to them.

"So are we fine?" Mr. Choi questioned.

"DEH!" The students shouted including me and Sumi. "Tomorrow you'll be doing something with Mrs. Song but now let's get eating." He pointed the tables once again.

"I can't wait for tomorrow! It'll be all about music!" That one guy clapped his hands like a seal.

"Who're they?" I finally asked from Sumi who glanced the guys.

"My classmates. That one next to you is No Minwoo, the guy who caused this." She pointed her forehead. "These two by my side are the twins. Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin." Sumi told casually and I turned to look at them. Today morning I found some similarity from them but only now I realized they looked exactly the same.

"So.. Who's who?" I asked while gazing them both as they opened their lunch boxes.

"Right now.." Sumi turned to look at them. "I think Youngmin is sitting next to me and Kwangmin's the one with white shirt. It can be other way around too." She shrugged and I chuckled.

"This good you know them." I shook my head.

"She just can't get it right." The guy Sumi said was Kwangmin stated.

"So you're Youngmin?" I asked from the white shirt guy. 

"Yeah I'm the older twin." He nodded proudly and I saw the other twin rolling his eyes to him.

"Stop playing games Kwangmin." The one wearing the pink shirt said to the other.

"You always ruin my fun!" The one wearing white shirt whined.

"Now I'm confused." I shook my head.

"I'm Youngmin and he's Kwangmin just like Sumi said." Youngmin held his hand to me.

"I told you." Sumi said to me and turned to Kwangmin. "Can you be normal?" She asked from him but he laughed that off.

"I'm Lee Beilinh." I held my hand to Youngmin who smiled. "I'll get our foods." I told to Sumi before walking to the tables. Weird moment. 

 

 

Before I managed to turn around, I felt someone's head on my shoulder and saw a arm slipping right next to my waist to reach one of the lunch boxes. First thought in my mind was that Jungkook was once again doing something like this but when I turned to look at him over my shoulder I felt relief. He snatched one of the lunch boxes and pulled his arm off. I turned to look at him and saw him smirking.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter