Nobody else

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

"Sumi?!" Was only thing Namjoon could say as I stopped in front of the guys.

"Noona, I'm glad you made it." Jungkook smirked and moved to his gaze to Beilinh who was standing behind me.

"Nice to see you're okay." I heard Yoongi stating to me so I smiled to him slightly before turning to Namjoon.

"Are you..? I mean. Is everything alright?" Namjoon dared to ask and when I saw he was actually being confused about my acting yesterday, I decided to make the first move. I took a grip of his shirt and pulled him closer to me so his body hit mine. I gave him a girly smirk before getting up to my toes to seal my lips with his. I kept my eyes open to the point Namjoon closed them. I closed my eyes and felt him kissing me toughly. I answered to his kiss and heard a heavy groan somewhere around me as I threaded my arms around his neck.

"Yah.. Get a room will you?" I snapped back to reality when I heard Yoongi's annoyed tone stating. I opened my eyes and withdrew slightly from Namjoon.

"Mian." Namjoon stated still staring at me. "I missed you so much. You don't even know how worried I was after yesterday!" He raised his voice slightly as I kept observing him closely. "Can you at least say something and not play mute again??"

"Beilinh-ah." Jungkook smiled and walked pass me. I turned to see what was going on and saw Jungkook wrapping his arms around Beilinh. I quickly glanced at Yoongi who was observing the situation quietly. Jungkook withdrew from Beilinh and I saw Beilinh's gaze shifting to Yoongi who was standing few feet away from me.

"Yah why won't you just come here? You're once again pulling all the attention to yourself.. And you say I'm the drama queen." I said all of that in Korean which made everyone turn their heads to me. I felt Namjoon's gaze piercing through my head so I looked at him.

"Whoa noona.. You sound completely different when you're speaking Korean." Jungkook's eyes had widened fully.

"I like the sassiness." Yoongi pointed out so I gave him a quick smile.

"You.. Speak Korean?" Namjoon was still staring at me in confusion.

"I've studied hard during these two months. Beilinh taught me well don't you think?" I smiled to him arrogantly and heard him snorting in amusement.

"But why? I mean.. Your English's flawless." Namjoon shook his head while smiling.

"Because of you." I wrinkled my nose cutely and pecked his lips once more.

"I missed you so much." He smiled and buried his face against my shoulder.

"Yeah right." I stuck out my tongue and pushed him away gently. I turned to look at Beilinh who was now slowly walking to us. Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

"What's with you all playing mute?" Namjoon questioned now looking at Beilinh.

"No need to be so harsh on your teacher Sumi. I was just thinking a way to explain myself but since I couldn't find a proper way, I decided to give up." She smiled and my gaze moved to Yoongi who kept his poker face as he eyed Beilinh.

"We missed you guys." Jungkook beamed and I smiled to him. Should we do something or..? I mouthed to Jungkook who narrowed his eyes to me.

"I missed you too. All of you." Beilinh stated and I heard Yoongi snorting. Not yet. Jungkook mouthed back to me.

"Soooo.." I rubbed my neck.

"What was the plan for today?" I found Namjoon's gaze on me again.

"We're going to have brunch since, I know you haven't had breakfast yet and then a bit shopping or so?" I explained and glanced at Beilinh who was now looking at me desperately. "What now Beilinh?" I continued so everyone turned their attention back to her again.

"I love the idea of us spending time together but.." She cut herself off. "I need to get this one thing out of my chest."

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

I was staring at Yoongi deep in to his eyes, trying to find any kind of feeling in them. He was just basically showing a completely straight face to me right now. He doesn't feel a thing? Suddenly a thought of his and Naeun's fake relationship becoming a real one flashed through my mind. What if he doesn't like me anymore? 

Before I could continue, I felt something getting stuck in my throat. I couldn't do this. I wasn't brave enough to do it. Just then the scene including Louis and my mother appeared in my vision. I totally am this brave. There was no way I'd let this go wrong because of a misunderstanding.

 

 

"Beilinh what are you doing?" Sumi asked quietly in Namjoon's arms but the only one I saw was Yoongi whose gaze hadn't moved an inch from mine.

"I can't see you acting like that!" I raised my voice to Yoongi and saw him wincing. I walked closer to him so now there was only one foot space between us.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi flashed a smile to me which hurt my heart.

"Why can't you just be mad about yesterday and get it over with? Your ignorance makes this all even worse!" I continued retorting things at him.

"Ignorance?" Yoongi tilted his head. "Seeing you with another guy, not bringing it up, is your picture of ignorance?" He continued and I fell silent for a while.

"Why didn't you bring it up? Aren't you angry at all?? You're just going to accept it?" I provoked him to get some answers.

"Maybe we should go..?" I heard Sumi mumbling.

"DON'T MOVE!" We shouted in unison with Yoongi.

"Oh-uh." Jungkook groaned.

"I'm furious! I can't believe some random guy just was holding you like that, why?!" Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!" I stomped my foor to the ground and felt tears forming. That's how angry I was.

"What should've I done then? Come and rip the guy off from you??" Yoongi chuckled in annoyance.

"YES!" I cried and it followed a long silence.

"Huh?" Yoongi hummed.

"I wanted you to come and push Louis off since he was too to tell his mother the truth.." I felt my lips trembling so I bit them together.

"Truth about what?" Yoongi's brows were now forming a straight line.

"About us. We weren't dating for real. I was just being his substitute girlfriend until he was brave enough to tell his mom that he was actually dating a girl she didn't approve." I explained with a shaky voice.

"What happened then?" Yoongi was now following carefully.

"I exploded. To my mom, his mom, himself. I was so mad because you happened to see me with him and because he didn't manage to tell the truth even though he promised." Now I felt a tear flowing down on my cheek.

"Jinjja?" Yoongi cocked his brow.

"She's speaking the truth. I have no idea what they were talking about, but she caused a scene in the restaurant." Namjoon took a part in our conversation so Yoongi moved his gaze to him.

"I was there too and heard every word." Sumi smiled to me slightly. "Beilinh's been really worried about you lately and what comes to your dating with Naeun.." She continued.

"It was all a scheme." Yoongi stated and turned to look at me again.

"Huh?" Sumi turned to look at Namjoon in confusion.

"I did it because I didn't have enough trust to BTS. I was afraid we wouldn't make the grade without a little fraud." He stated and kept looking at me.

"What about you and Naeun now? I thought you weren't interested about me and Louis because you started to like Naeun for real." I told my honest feelings and felt Yoongi's fingers on my left forearm.

"Don't be stupid." Yoongi shook his head.

"So you knew the relationship was fake??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter