Dearest misstep

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: WARNING! A long chapter ahead. ehheh.)

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

We were sitting inside of the restaurant where I ate with Sumi on our first day here in Korea. Only one thing was different this time. Instead of sitting different tables with BTS, we were now sitting together with them in the same one. I looked around the table and saw BTS eating their food while chatting lively to each other. Their manager was sitting between Yoongi and me so I didn't even have a chance to be together with Yoongi.

Sumi on the other hand was sitting between me and Jungkook which made things uncomfortable for all of us. Well, the guys didn't seem to mind to be honest. Sumi was able to join us since the manager said he saw her in the same room as Jungkook was staying at the hospital. It was so easy to please the manager. Right now I was enjoying my last meal out in Korea.

 

 

"So you all know what's our next plan right?" The manager questioned.

"Eh?" Namjoon frowned when he put another peace of meat in his mouth.

"What plan?" Jin questioned.

"Do we have plans for tonight?" Taehyung frowned and the manager nodded rapidly.

"The clock's soon reaching 4 pm so we need to get back to the company to prepare your full album!" He smiled.

"Already? I mean.. We just debuted and we're already making a full album?" Yoongi cocked his brow to the manager.

"Isn't it a bit of a risk?" Namjoon placed his elbows to the table.

"You've already gathered a lot of fans even after week of your debut. Prepare yourself to be very busy in this next month. Bang CEO confirmed your reality show and all. We have loads to do so it's better start immediately." The managed explained which made my frown become even deep. "You'll guys finish your meal. I'll get some air." He stood up from the table so I followed. Sumi's gaze moved to mine.

"Let's get out. I need to change a few words with the manager." I narrowed my eyes to her.

"Right now?" She asked but was already standing up. I noticed how the guys turned their attentions to us as we made our way outside.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I saw the manager's back facing us. He flinched and something flew out of his hand near me. I reached to get the cigarette from the ground and stood up to face him properly. The manager looked panicked as I was holding his cigarette.

"Give that back quickly!" He reached to grab it from my hand. I gave a questioning look to Sumi before turning back to him.

"The guys doesn't know?" I asked and he nodded as he put the cigarette back to his pocket.

"Why did you need to see me for?" He asked.

"I was kind of hoping you'd give Yoongi this night out. So we could.." I started but he cut me off.

"Wae?? So you could what?? Don't tell me that you're going out with Yoongi.." The manager shook his head slowly.

"Well that happens to be the case." I shrugged. "Can I borrow Yoongi just for tonight?"

"YAH! He can't even date. It's forbidden Big Hit artist to date! Yoongi will get punished for this you know." The manager looked like I'd done something outrageous.

"They can't date? At all?" I pretended that I didn't know.

"If they must date it needs to be someone inside of the company or a relationship Bang CEO has approved." He sneered.

"Okay then I hope this is enough convincing." I inhaled heavily. "I'll promise to leave Yoongi's life for good if you give us this night. And to add more credit in this, I even promise to leave the country. Can we make a deal? I know you don't want to hurt Yoongi.." I tilted my head to him.

"You'd break up with him AND leave the country? That's pretty cool." The manager got trailed off. "I mean.. Arasseo.. But only until 8 pm, is that clear?" He continued sternly.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed with my neck. "Oh I have another thing.." I continued and turned to Sumi.

"Is is possible to borrow Namjoon only for tonight?" Sumi smiled sweetly and his face fell.

"Don't say that you too.."

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

"I still can't believe you told him.. You could've get yourself killed or something. What did you tell him to make it slide like this?" Namjoon asked as he interwined his fingers with mine.

"Huh?" I pretended that I didn't hear him.

"What did you say that he didn't even scold me because we're dating?" Namjoon declared and I turned to give him eye-smile. "Yah.." Namjoon chuckled.

"I'll tell you later. Where are we going?" I asked when I found out I had no idea where we were actually going. I was just following him.

"I graduated today didn't you notice?" He gave me amused smile. "I promised my mom that I'd visit my family today later and you happened to be the one asking the permission for me to go out so.. It only means you're coming with me." He continued and I furrowed my brows.

"Wait a second. I'll meet your family? Right now??" I stopped walking and eyed myself quickly.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon questioned.

"Nothing. I didn't know I look this good. Let's go and meet your family!" I pulled him with me and heard him chuckling from the back.

"What was your motive to get out today?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh that.. I'll tell you later." I chuckled awkwardly. Suddenly I noticed Namjoon smirking to me as we continued walking side by side.

"Ahh.." I gave him a questioning look. "You're thinking dirty aren't you?"

"You're surprisingly ruthless." Namjoon walked closer to me so he managed to peck my neck quickly.

"Is that a bad thing?" I blinked innocently.

"Makes me love you even more." He stated. "But first you get to meet my family."

 

 

It didn't take as long to get there by bus. When we reached this nice looking villa, the clock was 4:30 pm. I was staring the sight my mouth hanging wide open. This was not exactly what I was expecting at all.

Namjoon just chuckled to my expression as he kept pulling me towards the front door. He placed his hand on the door handle and looked at me.

 

 

"You ready?" He asked but I shook my head so fast I started to feel dizzy.

"Namjoon. Your parents.. I guess they have a lot money?" I gulped.

"Well.. We aren't exactly limited, at all. So I guess you could say that." Namjoon just shrugged which made me panic even more.

"I don't look that good anymore.." I lowered my gaze to the ground.

"Yah.. You're perfect. I'm 110% sure my parents will like you, because I like you." He grinned and lifted my chin upwards. "Now let's go." Namjoon pressed the door handle down and walked in while I followed from the back. The house looked even greater as we entered. Everything was so luxurious I felt like dying. I took my shoes off and followed Namjoon to this wide area which you could see kitchen, dining room and living room. "I'm back!" He raised his voice.

"Is that my dear boy calling??" I heard some women saying at the back. I was basically hiding behind Namjoon's back right now so I peeked to look where she was.

"Hi eomma." Namjoon walked forwards and I saw how he hugged his mother. Yikes! She saw me! Namjoon's mom was looking at me pass Namjoon. "Appa!" Namjoon let go of her mother and made his way towards the living room area where his father was sitting casually.

"Hi son. Can you move you're standing in front of the TV?" His dad sounded like he was joking.

"Come dad. I have someone I need to introduce to you." Namjoon stated and for all this time, Namjoon's mom had judged me from afar. I hate this.. What if she doesn't like me..

"What is it now?" His dad got up from the coach and followed Namjoon who walked pass his mom to me. I saw his dad walking to his mother and wrapping his arm around her mom's waist.

"Come here." Namjoon signaled them to come closer.


(A/N: They're Namjoon's actual parents but not with real names.)

"Who are this pretty looking lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter