Epilogue

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(A/N: The last song of the story. Put it on replay!)

 

[Monday, 6th of April]
Six months later - 2015

 

 

"Okay, and go."

"Uh.. Oneulttara dari biccna, nae gieok sogui binkan. Nal samkyeobeorin i lunatic, please save me tonight--"

"Yah yah yah.." I cut her off. I walked to the middle of the room to face Namsun. "You really don't have enough power when you're pressing the last syllables. Now I can see what Namjoon means." I stated and crossed my arms. Namsun flicked her hair and gave me a sweet smile.

"But unnie.. You know it's pretty hard for me to rap with some other style than with my own." She tried to get out of it but I just snorted in amusement.

"I'll show you one more time so listen carefully okay? Oneulttara dari biccna, nae gieok sogui binkan. Nal samkyeobeorin i lunatic, please save me tonight.... I chigi eorin gwanggi sok nareul guwonhaejul i bam." I showed which part she needed to focus on.

"Arasseo.." Namsun pouted to me slightly. "But it's unfair since it's Yoongi sunbae's part and you happen to date him." She tried to get out from this.

"Nice try Sun-ah. I'm afraid you should be more cognizant since your oppa happens to be Rap Monster." I chuckled and walked to the computer. "I'll put the music one more time, you ready--?" Before I could put the music on, the door to our practice room opened and our other member walked inside.

"Annyeong!" Eunchae smiled widely.

"Oh annyeong." I nodded to her.

"Where's our maknae?" Namsun asked as Eunchae placed her bag to the floor.

"She should be.." Before Enchae managed to finish the door opened up again and Eunbin walked inside looking slightly annoyed.

"How did your vocal lesson go?" I questioned with an amused smile when Eunbin walked to me.

"I don't like teacher Park at all." Eunbin tugged my arm and pouted.

"Did you get lot of scolding again?" Namsun teased and I gave her are-you-serious kind of look so she lowered her gaze.

"Neh.. He's always mean to me. He keeps giving Eunchae unnie lots of compliments but always scolds me." Eunbin whined and let go of my arm.

"You better work hard with your vocal range Eunbin-ah. Eunchae-ah is still our main vocal." I chuckled and saw how Eunbin turned to Eunchae.

"Can you give me your voice unnie?" She smiled widely.

"Yah.." I shook my head. "We need to focus on our cover now. Sungmi manager said we need to record the parts soon." I told them and they nodded.

"So I better work with my highlighting then." Namsun opened .

"We need to get the choreo right too.." Eunbin noted to Namsun since they were the representatives of dance in our team.

"Oh maja." Namsun smacked her lips.

 

 

Just then we heard steps coming forwards to our practice room. I turned my attention to the door and soon we heard someone knocking twice. I glanced the clock which was now 2:06 pm. I don't think we were supposed to meet anyone now? I moved to stand next to the girl as the door opened. My lip corners twitched upwards when I saw who were the ones entering our practice room.

I glanced the girls who were all quiet as the guys entered. When they were standing in a line smiling to each other I gave the signal to Eunchae so she started our introduction.

 

 

"Defyiiiiing.." Eunchae started cutely.

"..gravity! Annyeonghaseyo D:FI imnida!" And we joined to the colorful introduction. The guys were laughing to our cuteness. I looked at the girls and smiled to them slightly as Yoongi made his way to me.

"I still don't know why you're not doing the first part defyiiiiing." Yoongi teased me as he stopped next to me.

"He's right Lin-ah. You should do the start as a leader." Jimin grinned while pointing at Namjoon who always did their opening.

"I think our Eunchae fits in that cutesy image better than me you know." I shrugged and saw Jungkook snorting in amusement.

"Look how she talks big! Because Bang CEO her chose her to be the main rapper she's acting all different." Hoseok pointed out and I gave him a mean look.

"Unnie's the one having the most swag in our team." Namsun stated all happily.

"I'm also the leader, if you don't mind." I stated to the guys who were all teasing me to the fullest. "And we have a practice to deal with." I noted and felt Yoongi wrapping his arm around my waist from the back.

"What practice?" Jin asked.

"Dance." Namsun told all confidently and I saw Hoseok jumping to the front.

"Wanna dance off?" He jerked a nod and I scoffed.

"Even though she's Namjoon's younger sister doesn't make her as bad dancer as him." I provoked them on purpose.

"Oh right. The main dancer." Jungkook came forwards as well.

"As much as I'd love to see this. We have somewhere to go." Yoongi pressed me tighter against his body.

"We do?" I mumbled.

"We were going to grab some food in your grandparents before moving to Bliss. We have that gig today." Yoongi grinned and my jaw dropped.

"I'd completely forgotten about it." I mumbled and turned to Namsun who looked as startled as I was.

"But sure.. I'll inform Sungmi unnie that we left already. You two! Practice. Especially you Eunbin-ah. I don't want to hear you getting anymore scoldings alright?" I pointed out and Eunbin wrinkled her nose.

"Arasseo unnie. Have a nice time!" The girls waved to us as we walked out of the practice room.

 

 

We were now walking the chairs down to the main lobby and soon outside of the company. I was supposed to perform a show in Bliss on live with Namsun since we were now doing the same kind of things that BTS were doing before they debuted. It wasn't our first time performing, it was the fourth time actually but what made this different was Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok whom with we were going to perform. I was so nervous since this was the first time performing with Yoongi. But how did I end up in to a situation like this? Well let me explain it to you shortly.

Six months ago when I left back to Paris I needed to find something to do after my high school would end. I wasn't interested of doing anything other than listening to music and trying to learn the choreos the idols were dancing. I remembered our school trip to Busan where we had the performance where I was rapping. I really liked rapping and I even gto quite good feedback, even from Mrs. Song though she really hated me. Now I knew what I wanted to do. It was just an amount of work I needed to put in to get where I wanted to.

When I told Yoongi about my goal he got all excited telling me to apply all the entertainments in Korea. I worked on getting better something like a month or two, before applying to Big Hit's global audition, JYP's global audition and SM's global audition. After few weeks, I got a reply from Big Hit entertainment telling me to come by to their office. I flight back here with my dad and was in a meeting with some recruiter, signing the contracts and voilà.

After a week I moved back to Korea, this time alone since I was finally 18, to live with my new members. I got to move in to a dorm where I met these other three girls that apparently was going to debut together with me. So what's there to know. We're called D:FI and there's four of us. We're BTS's hoobae group and going to debut with a cute, but colorful hip-hop theme. We're trying to defy gravity by our concept which's basically cute-colorful, hip-hop.

I'm the leader of the group since I'm the oldest (18) and my stage name is Lili by my second name. In French Lili means the flower lily and is a symbol of purity and beauty. I happen to be also the main rapper which makes it even funnier to be a symbol of something pure and beautiful. The next member is Kim Namsun (17) who happens to be Kim Namjoon's little sister. She's the main dancer same as the lead rapper. Her stage name is Sun because she has the brightest nature from all of us. Then there's Kwon Chaewon (16) going with the stage name Eunchae. She's our main vocal and responsible of our introduction because of her cutesy image. Last but not least there's our maknae Kwon Eunbin (15). She's following Jungkook's path by being a golden maknae. She's lead dancer, vocalist, rapper and face of the group. Right now we've been training together for a four months and it's been a blast.

What other things has happen in this last six month? Few days after I left back, Yoongi's mom passed away. She was indeed saying her goodbyes to us when I saw her for the first -and the last- time. I didn't get it back then but when I heard the news, I realized how stupid I'd been. You've yet lost nothing. I'm sure Yoongi'd reconcile with you more than gladly. He loves you so much. It's not that I don't want to.. It's just because I don't have the time anymore. It was a hard piece for Yoongi to bite on so he was really in the need of my help. I promise I won't leave his side, no matter what. What I promised to Mrs. Go, I needed to keep that promise and make Yoongi stand up again. After a month being on a hiatus, he was ready to get back to work. I'm so proud of him.

Other than that, nothing's changed. Everything's the same except Sumi's now living in the Korea as well. She got to transfer here from her old job as taking care of the water animals. What I know Sumi, I can tell she loves her job to the fullest. But other than working in the zoo, she's been featuring in a few of Namjoon's mixtape as a mystery girl. Sumi can sing but she didn't want to sign up for any company which I somehow understand perfectly. It's been a really tough four months for me.

 

 

"Yah.. What are you not listening to me?" I snapped back to reality as we were already standing in front of my grandparents house. I turned to see Yoongi who grinned to me.

"Mianhae. I got completely lost in my thoughts." I chuckled before opening the door for us to go inside. "Heyyy we're here!" I shouted and kicked my shoes off before walking further in to the house. Soon I saw halmeoni walking to me and squeezing me in to her arms.

"Linnie! You made me wait so long." Halmeoni stated and withdrew away from me to get a better look. "Oh my.. You've lost a lot of weight Linnie. You can't extend yourself even though you're a trainee now." She pinched my cheek lightly and turned to Yoongi. "You need to take care of her eating enough." Halmeoni stated sternly and I snorted.

"Yoongi doesn't have time to check on me every second he--" I was going to continue but Yoongi cut me off.

"I'll make sure she eats more halmeoni." Yoongi grinned and halmeoni smiled a bit.

"That's good. Oh look who we have here!" Halmeoni turned to see Namjoon, Hoseok and Namsun who were all standing behind us.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim." Namsun bowed slightly.

"Oh it's always nice to see you little one." Halmeoni caressed Namsun's hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Namjoon stated with Hoseok which made halmeoni chuckle.

"It's good to see you boys are doing good. I love to read news about you." She winked to them and I shook my head.

"Is there some food for us ready or..?" I asked but right at that moment someone rushed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter