Foggy day

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Thursday, 15th of May]

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

It was Thursday morning. Unlike any other other morning this one was foggy. I eyed the view outside of our kitchen's window as we ate breakfast. This was the first time seeing haze rounding the yard. It was so thick I felt like I could grab it from that very spot. I took a last sip from my tea before placing the half full cup to the table. I stood up and headed to our hallway. Soon I heard Sumi's steps following from behind.

We headed to school and while walking the haze started to dissipate around us. When we arrived and headed inside we saw some sort of scene in the middle of our lobby. There was students gathered around something and this started awfully to remind me about happenings in my old school in France. This time I hesitated a little before walking to the crowd. I tried to peek what was going on over the other students but it didn't work out that well. I did manage to catch a glimpse of a girl who was being pushed over. Isn't that girl Yura? 

Some time had passed since I last time saw her and even though I had mixed feelings about her, this wasn't right. I sighed heavily and saw Sumi giving me a glance. Together we slid ourselves through the other students so we were now standing on the front line. I studied the situation fully. There was Melanie and two other girls I didn't recognize. Melanie was standing in front of Yura who was now leaning her body against the stairs's railing. The other two girls were forming a triangle behind Melanie. I saw Yura's lip bleeding and her hair being all messy.

 

 

"I'm giving you the chance of your pathetic life. Go for it. Hit me." Melanie was provoking Yura who was barely conscious. "That's what you really want eh?" She continued.

"Wae? I can bear with your childish way of behaving but I won't become the same as you." Yura stated bravely but it seemed like it was hard for her to breath.

"Well I gave you a chance.." Melanie shrugged and lifted her hand up to hit Yura and I finally stepped up. I headed to Melanie and grabbed her wrist from the back. The other students were gasping for the sight. What am I doing seriously? Fighting for the evil? I'm so gonna end up being chewed.

"Who the hell--?!" Melanie exclaimed and turned to look at me. When our gazes met a slight of a smirk grew up on her face. I let go of her and walked to Yura.

"Gwenchanayo?" I took a hold of her arm with both of my hands and helped her to stand up properly.

"I'll survive." She stated with a sad smile.

"Who are you to think you can just come and interrupt us? Remember what I told you last time? Stay the hell out of my way." Melanie walked to me and pushed me aside leaving Yura once again alone to face them.

"If you think your last intimidation worked for me then you're hopelessly wrong." I snorted in amusement.

"Wait a second." Another of the two girls pointed at me. "Is this the girl who made Yoongi oppa a fool by spreading headless rumors around the school?" She continued and my jaw dropped for a second.

"You're the one messing with our Yoongi oppa!" The other girl retorted and rest of the students crowding us were gasping.

"Yoongi?" Yura questioned suddenly as our gazes met for a short while.

"I'm not messing with anybody." I just stated the facts. Suddenly one of the girls kicked my calf from the back so I fell forwards to the ground.

"You cause nothing but trouble around here." The other of Melanie's puppies stepped on my fingers. It took me a while to realize what was going on before the pain hit me.

"Ah!" I let out a piercing whine and saw how Sumi made her way towards me. The other girl with dark black hair grabbed a hold oh her arms so she couldn't move. I felt tears forming as I tried to push her foot of from my fingers.

"Okay Rose that's enough." Melanie said while gaping the situation.

"Don't you go near Yoongi oppa again or I--" The girl stomping my fingers, I assume Rose, was saying until someone stopped her.

"You what?" I heard a familiar voice somewhere near and instantly Rose moved away from me. I felt how my fingers were burning but turned to look at that person.

"Yoongi." I whispered inaudible as he entered the circle.

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

I was walking to my first class of the day while humming an unknown tune. When I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter