Young love

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

The clock was almost 5:30 pm when we got to the airport which meant I needed to hurry. I can't bear if Yoongi does something to himself! I stepped out of Sumi's dad's car and turned to look at her. She gave me a small nod with a serious expression so I smiled to her. I banged the door shut and ran inside.

When I finally arrived to the main hallway, I searched the flight which was departing to Incheon, South Korea. Here we go! I spotted the gate and ran as fast as my feelt could take me. I couldn't believe Yoongi's situation was this bad. I didn't know what to feel when his message repeated inside of my head again. You'll never know the last time you see a place. Or a person. Being alone scares me the most.

I got to the right gate and saw this polite looking lady in front of a standing table. This must be it. I ran to her and gave the most desperate look ever. She cocked her brows as I stayed quiet.

 

 

"Has the flight departed yet?" I rushed.

"Anieyo. It'll depart soon." She smiled slightly.

"Can you let me go in?" I pleaded her with my gaze.

"Of course, if you have the ticket with you." She bowed with her neck.

"But I don't have a ticket.." I mumbled as the scene where I ripped my ticket in two flashed through my mind.

"Then I'm afraid I can't let you pass here." She just stated blankly.

"But.." I mumbled. "If I just get inside quickly and then come back? It doesn't take more than five minutes I swear!" I begged her and saw how she wrinkled her nose in annoyance, this wasn't working.

"Miss.. I need to call the guards if you can't behave." She was still smiling. I need to figure out something. Think Beilinh think.. Wait a second.

"Wait! What if I bought a ticket and printed it but then ripped it in two.. Is the reservation still on?" I furrowed my brows.

"I can check it from this computer." She gazed me suspiciously before turning to her computer. "What's your name?"

"Lee Beilinh Lili." I stated my whole name and waited.

"You said you had a ticket but you don't have it with you?" She questioned and my expression brightened.

"Deh!" I got some hope.

"I see you're reservation in here. Do you have your passport with you?" She turned to look at me and my eyes widened. I do!

"Wait a second." I dug my bag and grabbed my passport before holding it in front of her.

"Place it here. Deh. Okay I'll give you these and you're ready to board." She held me my ticket which she'd just printed. I felt tears forming as she opened the doors for me. "We have a last one coming." She said to the mic and I rushed the corridor towards the plane.

 

 

When I'd got inside of the plane, the flight attendant guided me to my place. I was trying hard to search any member of BTS through the people but didn't see them. Is this the wrong flight after all? The lady showed me the seat next to two awfully familiar people. Before I needed to think twice I saw Yoongi and Jin sitting on the places. My place was next to the corridor and Yoongi was sitting next to the window leaning his head to the wall next to him.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed to the flight attendant.

"Put your seatbelt on, we're departing." She stated so I sat down next to Jin who was reading some book.

"Deh."

 

 

The plane took off and Jin didn't recognize me still. Am I invincible or something? I thought as I kept eyeing his side profile. I gated around me and saw BTS's manager sitting on the far right and next to him Jungkook's fluffy hair. It's not a wrong flight after all. I dared to pat Jin's shoulder. He turned to look at me slowly and it took a while for him to realize who I was.

Jin's eyes widened and he pulled his earphones off.

 

 

"Beilinh-ah?" He suttered.

"Annyeong." I smiled to him warmly and glanced at Yoongi who was now eyes closed.

"What are you doing in here?? Did Sumi come with you?" He eyed the area around me but I shook my head.

"Only me and it's a long story. Can we change seats?" I tilted my head so I could see Yoongi better.

"Oh.. Of course." Jin smiled and we managed to change seats without waking Yoongi. When I was sitting next to him, I eyed his facial features and smiled sadly. I can't imagine what you've been through. I feel so bad and I don't know how to help you.

"Yoongi.." I whispered and caressed his cheek with my fingertips. Slowly, Yoongi opened his eyes which were all red. He's been crying. He moved his gaze slowly to my direction and when our gazes met, we both stayed quiet for a while. Yoongi stood uo straight and eyed me properly before wrapping his arms around me.

"You shouldn't have come." He whispered as I nuzzled my face against his neck.

"Too late." I snorted.

"Why are you here?" He questioned after withdrawing from me.

"I was deathly worried about you." I stated honestly and lowered my gaze. "I can't understand what you're feeling right now but I'll be here for you if you need me." I continued and saw a small smile appearing on his face.

"What are you saying?" Yoongi asked and I heard amusement in his voice.

"Being alone scares me the most." I said his words out loud. "You're not alone and you won't be. You have Yura, BTS and even me. You aren't alone so don't think of doing anything stupid to yourself." I pouted and saw him cocking his brow.

"Something stupid?"

"Well you said.. You'll never know the last time you see a place. Or a person. I thought you were saying goodbye to the whole world. I thought you.." I was about to continue but he cut me off.

"I don't have any suicidal thoughts Beilinh-ah." Yoongi smiled slightly and placed his left palm against my jaw line. "Is this why you followed me? Because you thought I was going to kill myself?" He sounded now more than a bit amused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter