Special gentleman

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Monday, 19th of May]

 

 

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

I was sitting in the kitchen once again all by myself. The clock was hardly 7 am as I sipped my coffee while wondering back and forth in my thoughts. After Sumi told she wasn't sorry for the kiss my mind went all blank. How should I react? Should I be happy that she might have feelings for me? Even though I tried to be happy I turned to be more confused than ever. I liked her there was no doubt. First it was just like an interest but after getting to know her I'd started to like her. But how can she be so honest? No one says things so unabashedly​. Maybe she lied to me? I raked my hair through with my fingers. Why would she lie? I don't know anything.

Just then Yoongi's figure in front of my frozen vision snapped me back to reality. Yoongi sat down in front of me and eyed me amusingly. I just shook my head and sipped my coffee once again.

 

 

"Why you look like this? Lately you've been really stressed out for no reason." Yoongi chuckled to me and even though he's my best friend I wanted to hit his face.

"I've been working on that something and it tires me out." I rubbed my eyes and sighed heavily.

"Oh so this's about it." Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows and I gave him a glare.

"Wait. Why are you ready so early?" I pointed out his school uniform and bag.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought about walking to the school today. Want to join me?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Are you seriously suggesting about walking to the school?" I got stuck for that part.

"Yah! I'm not as lazy as everyone says." Yoongi rolled his eyes and I stood up.

"Whatever you say. Wait for me. I'll be ready in a minute." I said and rushed to the bathroom. Maybe I have the chance to see Sumi on our way?

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

We were walking slowly towards our school. The distance was indeed 2,6 km but our pace wasn't that great. I was enjoying the fresh air and thinking the stuff Namjoon pointed out yesterday. Maybe I really was growing concerning feelings over her? I knew I was but how. I didn't like her or at least that was the thing I tried to convince to myself.

When we came to the street which would lead to Beilinh's house I glanced at Namjoon who was looking at the street closely. Should we go there and walk with the girls to the school? Namjoon was now looking at me and without words we made our way to Beilinh's house.

 

 

"Was it this?" Namjoon pointed the house we brought the girls last time.

"I'm 100% sure." I nodded and we walked inside from the gates.

"Should we knock?" Namjoon asked as we reached the door. 

"..." I didn't know how to answer. This was the point where I managed to think before heading to this direction. I didn't think out a reason why'd we even be here in the first place. "What will we say when they come out? Why are we here?" I asked from Namjoon who was already thinking things through.

"Well I'm Sumi's tutor so let me figure out something I needed to let her know." Namjoon took a thinking expression but before he could say anything the door in front of us opened already. I startled and winced as I saw the person who was facing us.

"Who might you be?" He asked and I knew right away he was Beilinh's grandfather. I'd met him in the hospital three weeks ago when I caused Beilinh to hit her back against the tree. I remembered explaining to him what happened and apologizing it later he seemed really understanding person and didn't blame me for the happenings. Does he recognize me? 

"Oh right. Kim Namjoon imnida." Namjoon bowed to Beilinh's harabeoji.

"Nice to meet you Namjoon." He turned to me and narrowed his eyes. "I've met you before. You're the guy from the hospital?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Min Yoongi imnida." I bowed also and waited some sort of reactions from him.

"Nice to meet you both I'm Lee Goo, Beilinh's harabeoji. I assume you came to see Beilinh and not me right?" He joked and we chuckled machine-like. "Come in both. I call the girls down." He walked deeper in to the house and let us inside. As soon as we stepped to the hallway he shouted somewhere. "Darling! Can you see if Beilinh is awake already. There's two boys waiting for her." He asked and soon we saw an old lady walking to the hallway.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kim Youngok." She smiled. "I'll get the girls." She continued and made her way to the upstairs. I glanced at Namjoon who was surprisingly calm considering the situation where we were at. Well Beilinh's harabeoji didn't seem to hate me so I think I'm clear. After what I think was two minutes we heard something from the upstairs.

"YAAAAAHHH!" Someone screamed. I turned to Namjoon who was holding inside his laughter. I have a hunch I know whose voice that was.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter