Unforgettable night pt.2

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

When the clock was reaching 8 pm we ended the dance practice with BTS. I stood up with Yoongi and Hoseok who were both dripping in sweat. The other guys got left behind since they didn't have any schedule for tonight. We headed to the dressing rooms and to the showers.

After washing up we were getting dressed to the clothes we'd be performing today. When I was done before the other guys I fixed my half-dried hair from the mirror before placing a cap on. I checked myself one more time before turning to the other guys.

"I see you're almost ready so I'll be waiting for you at the lobby." I told them and walked out of the dressing room with my bag swung over my shoulder. I made my way to the lobby and sat down to the couch which was located few meters from the main entrance. As soon as I sat down, my thoughts wondered to the only thing I'd thought after the detention and that was Sumi. Moon Sumi. Who exactly are you? I rubbed my cheek with my fingers in annoyance. How could she say stuff like that and then assume everything was fine? Well it wasn't.

The first time I saw her she got my breath away honestly. She looked gorgeous in the restaurant but same time shy and fragile. There was something why I wanted to make my move. After slowly getting to know her I got drawn in to her even more. I thought it was all good until today's detention. She seemed different, hard to communicate with. Even though I tried I couldn't get anything out of her but when I heard the reason, I turned to be annoyed instead.

I still remembered her words clearly. I really don't know why I'm acting like this around you but I'm working hard on getting myself back to like I used to was so bear with me for a little while. What was she meaning by saying this? I can't understand her. What does she want me to do? It wasn't crystal clear for me, no, not even close. I was still trying to figure stuff out this world called women's logic. The real reason why I got pissed off was her calm way of stating things. It was like she didn't want to be close to me or so it seemed like. I really don't know why I'm acting like this around you.. I repeated that part in my head over and over again. Does she hate me? Is this it about? I liked to be with Sumi but if she was trying to tell me that she wanted to get rid of me she could've just said so.

I shook my head as the guys arrived in the lobby as well. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking things. I stood up and we walked out of the company towards Bliss which wasn't located far from here. It's a relief that I get some time off to get my thoughts back on track before seeing Sumi again. I hope this night will make me forget her even for a while.

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

For my surprise I watched the whole performance but all of the time my gaze was like nailed on Yoongi. They were performing a song called Satoori rap which I found out at the end when someone in the crowd was talking about it. That cleared the fact why I didn't understand half what Yoongi and Hoseok were rapping. Even though my eyes were constantly looking at Yoongi he didn't notice me through the first row of people. It was a relief to be honest.

When they ended the performance, they bowed to the crowd who was under their magic. Seemed like everyone loved them. I shook my head and turned around the leave the area and head to the bar. I got out of the mass of people and arrived to the bar only to find out that Sumi followed me. Now we were both sitting one of the bar stools staring emptiness while thinking through what just had happened.

 

 

"Let's give a big hand to BTS one more time! Thank you guys! Now less talking more partying! Enjoy the night everyone!" The DJ/host shouted and turned an upbeat song on and I saw how the crowd spread around the place dancing, drinking and catching up with other people.

"What just happened?" I heard Sumi mumbling so I shifted my gaze to her.

"I know right." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I think I need a drink." Sumi stated and I gave her a scoff before turning to analyze how she ordered. "Can I have Cuba Libre?" She asked from the bartender and he nodded.

"Coming up. What about you?" He pointed at me and my eyes widened. Should I try? In this state of mind it wouldn't be so bad. 

"Eh.. Give me something strong." I said and I saw a small smile creeping up on his face before he turned around to make the drinks.

"What are you doing?" Sumi asked from me but I just grinned at her. "You're minor you can't drink. What would your harabeoji think if he saw this?" She continued.

"Look. I'm just drinking this one drink, no more. I promise." I told her and she sighed. "What was that Cuba Libre you ordered?" I asked and she smiled to me in amusement.

"Rum and coke. Way safer option than yours." She snorted.

"Here you go ladies. One Cuba Libre and one Silver Bullet." The bartender held us the drinks and we took them before heading to the side where the couches were located.

 

 

I sat down and Sumi sat down to the opposite side as I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter