Friendly manner

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's Pov

 

 

I was staring the ocean in my own thoughts while getting through the accident yesterday. I could swim pretty well actually but after yesterday I didn't want to go anywhere near the water. Why am I like this seriously? I thought and leaned my head down before burying it to my palms. I winced when I heard someone other than Beilinh talking next to me.

 

 

"Are you okay?" He asked and I knew without looking that it was Namjoon. I kept my head down and sighed.

"Quite." I told the same to him as I said to Beilinh.

"I'm proud of you. At least you came here." Namjoon said and I lifted my gaze to see his smiling figure. I eyed how Namjoon sat down right next to me.

"I thought about it a lot." I started and gazed the sea. "I don't wanna remember yesterday's accident." 

"It'll be fine." He tilted his head to me.

"I didn't manage to thank you yesterday so I'll do it now. Thanks for everything you've done to me. Yesterday when I wanted you to stay.. I was really scared and didn't want to be alone so I'm thankful you stayed with me." I explained and saw his expression darkening slightly. Did I say something bad?

"Of course." Namjoon exhaled and I frowned.

"What now?" I furrowed my brows.

"Was the only reason why you wanted me to stay that you were scared?" He asked and I already shook my head.

"I wanted you to be there." I said and he nodded.

"Why?" Namjoon asked and I couldn't give him an answer.

"B-because you're you." I said almost inaudible.

"Oh right this." He held his hand up to me and I saw the patch. Immediately I wrinkled my nose.

"No.." I whined as he reached my forehead.

"Either I do it or Mrs. Song." Namjoon gave me a serious look.

"You do it." I told and eyed Namjoon's expression as he took the old patch away. "Aishh.." I gritted my teeth because it sting.

"Just a moment." He took the new patch and placed it prettily on my forehead. "There." I saw his small smile. Before Namjoon withdrew his hands away he slid fingers behind my ear to move the swirl away from my face. My heart was fluttering happily but I wasn't.

"Please don't." I pushed his hands away.

"Why?" Namjoon asked casually.

"I don't know what to feel." I told honestly and saw Namjoon's brows forming a straight line as he studied my face.

"What do you mean?" He questioned my thoughts.

"Since yesterday you've been doing everything to help me." I started and eyed his reaction. I like you too much so I take your urge to help and think of it as something more.

"Of course since you're still not feeling well." Namjoon chuckled in confusion.

"So you're hanging around me just so you can help me." I stated shortly.

"Eh? No.. Why I don't get it..?" Namjoon was now indeed confused.

"Because you were the one who saved me I feel like I owe you my life." I raised my voice weakly. "I feel like you've only stayed around me because you're friendly and have an urge to help others." I continued and saw his expression becoming a stoic one.

"Sumi.." Namjoon groaned quietly and I lowered my gaze as a try to hide forming tears in my eyes.

"No need to feel sorry. I'll survive so you can go." I said still not looking at him.

"But it's not what you think." He said softly so I lifted my teary gaze to face him.

"..." I stayed quiet while waiting for his continuation.

"I've been around you because I want to. Yesterday you told me that you needed me. Do you know how happy I was?" Namjoon questioned and I gulped hardly. "Don't ever think I'm doing this just for wanting to help others. If you feel like you owe me then let me take care of you and when you're alright you can repay it back to me." He smiled and placed his palm on my jaw line. I felt tear rolling down on my cheek and hitting his hand. Namjoon caressed my cheek with his thumb. "And stop crying. This's my first time seeing you cry and I don't think I like this feeling inside of me. Not that you wouldn't look pretty." He joked and I smiled to him.

"You don't even know how much that means to me." I said with quivering voice as Namjoon removed his hand from my jaw line. I glanced at him before doing something I never thought that I'd do. I moved closer to him and filled the gap between us so our arms were touching each other. I leaned my head against his shoulder and groaned painfully. Just let me be here for a while like this.

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

We were playing in the water with the guys and with Beilinh. Beilinh's revenge had just ended to her successful win. I was la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter