Changing opinion

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

I was now walking with Jungkook back to the camping area. I was so relieved that the person in the forest was Jungkook and not some sort of ert. I glanced his side profile and smiled. He was indeed one of my closest friends.

 

 

"Wae?" Jungkook asked when he saw me staring at him.

"I'm just happy." I chuckled and saw him breaking in to a smile.

"For what?" Jungkook asked and was all amused.

"For being able to come here. Being in the same group as you. Spending time with you guys." I listed the smallest things that made me happy. "For you saving me just now." I added to the end.

"Saving you?" He chuckled.

"I was so scared." I eye-smiled to him.

"You were scared because of me dummy." Jungkook pushed me gently on the side while we were walking.

"Yah! How can you call your noona a dummy?" I smirked and saw confusion spreading around his face.

"You are older than me? Do you even know when I was born?" He asked and smirked back.

"V told me you're born in September. My birthday is on April 1st so that makes me five months older than you. Almost half an year!" I pointed out and saw him sulking.

"You don't seem older than me." He eyed me from head to toes. "Look at yourself. You're so small. How can you be older than me?" Jungkook chuckled by himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Meanie." I stuck my tongue out to him.

"But you just can't be older than me." Jungkook suddenly stated all seriously.

"Wae?" I asked curiously.

"Because it just confirms something." He said casually and smiled. I cocked my brows to him.

"Something you mean?" I questioned and wasn't ready for the answer he gave me.

"Till now everyone I'd ever liked or dated had been older than me. I really wished to like someone younger than me instead." Jungkook told and I felt my heart skipping a beat. Liked?

"Wae?" I decided to ignore his statement.

"Well it's kind of complicated." His lips curved up into a small smile while avoiding my gaze.

"Try me." I stated.

"I think you know the reason already." Jungkook turned to look at me and I frowned.

"I don't think so?" I bit my lips and heard him sighing.

"Yura.. She's my first love. I remembered how she hurt me when she left me." He told honestly and I turned my gaze away. Why does Yura need to be included in evrything? First Jungkook now Yoongi?

"So you don't want to bear the pain again." I guessed and he nodded.

"It seems like I only like older girls. Even now." He stated quietly and eyed the forest around.

"Even now?" I questioned and regretted it right away. I felt how Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in to a tight hug. The first feeling I felt was discomfort. I liked Jungkook as my best friend but I'd never thought him in that way. Okay now I was lying. I liked Jungkook for the first weeks since he was being nice to me. It all changed after out fight. He was no more a friend to me than a man. "Jungkook-ah. We should head back." I said and felt him unwrapping his arms.

"Let's go." He said with a blank expression and started to walk towards the camping area while I kept following him from behind. I had no idea he's like me. Why he likes me now when all I see is Yoongi? I lowered my gaze.

 

 

When we arrived almost everyone was in their tents. Only few students were still sitting around the embers which was left from the campfire. I followed Jungkook as he walked in to our tent. When I entered the tent first thing I saw was Namjoon sleeping right next to Sumi. He had his arm hanging on her waist. They were sleeping in one corner of the tent. Friendly manner?

I saw Hoseok listening music eyes closed on the opposite corner from Sumi and Namjoon. There was a mattress on the right side of Hoseok which was Jungkook's. I looked to my left and saw two mattresses lying there. I'll sleep here then and Yoongi on that other. Where's Yoongi by the way? I checked the clock which was now 10:24 pm. Did I took so long with Jungkook in the forest or where the time disappeared?

 

 

"Namjoon?" I whispered but there was no response so I pushed him a little with my foot.

"Hmph?" Namjoon muttered sleepily and squinted his one eye open to look at me.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked but he just shook his head.

"You should know. I saw him last time on the beach." Namjoon whispered and I knew he meant Sumi's accident.

"He didn't come here?" I questioned.

"Hm~" Sumi groaned painfully and Namjoon shot his gaze to her.

"He didn't." Namjoon told while eyeing every even smallest move she made. Then where is he?

"I'm going after him." I half-whispered as I glanced Hoseok and Jungkook at the end of the tent.

"Be careful." Namjoon told and I headed out.

 

 

I wondered around the camping area which was now empty while trying to find Yoongi. Maybe I should check the beach just in case. I slowly made my way to the beach and tried to see anyone in there. When I didn't see him I just walked towards the dark waterline. I could still hear the waves hitting the sand a bit further from me.

 

 

"How's Sumi?" I startled the voice which was heard right next to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter