Unforgivable act

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

I was lying on our living room's couch and watching some document with harabeoji. I wasn't actually watching it but just lazily moving my eyes on the screen. Halmeoni had been worrying so badly because of mine and Sumi's argument that she's keeping some high surveillance for me. I glanced the clock from the wall only to see it was soon getting 8 pm and Sumi wasn't still around. Wonder where she's been spending her time? I bit my lips together when I found myself giving pity to her. She did wrong. I can't be the one apologizing first.

From the corner of my eye, I saw harabeoji getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen. I kept on staring at the screen blankly as my thoughts wondered back on Jungkook. I didn't see him in school today. He missed our Korean literature test. I closed my eyes in frustration. Did he leave out because of me? Could it be so?

 

 

"Yah Beilinh!" I got snapped back to reality when harabeoji's voice pierced through my thoughts.

"Huh?" I turned to look my grandparents over the couch's back.

"We're leaving now. Are you coming with us or not?" Halmeoni asked and I frowned.

"To go where?" I tried not to sound so ignorant.

"I told you yesterday that we're going to visit my former co-workers in the hospital. You said you wanted to come with us." Halmeoni explained and my eyes widened.

"Oh.. Well." I rubbed my neck. I can't remember agreeing to this but.. "Okay then let me get my economics book so I can read while you're catching up. Why did I agree to this in the first place? Suddenly Sumi flashed through my mind. Should I put her a message that no one's home?

"Go quickly! We're waiting in the car." Harabeoji stated and they walked out of the house. I took my phone and typed a message to Sumi. »We're in the hospital visiting halmeoni's friends. No one's home.«

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

I was sitting on the bench outside of the hospital room where Jungkook was staying with Namjoon and Hoseok. Apparently Jungkook was feeling worse than on the morning and our manager wanted us to hospitalize him. Our meeting got canceled because of Jungkook's condition but we all knew what it was going to deal with.

We all had prepared to our debut to be postponed due to Taehyung's problems and now Jungkook's condition. Because we're a team we all decided to stick together and wait everyone to get back to their places. Our CEO offered Namjoon a solo possibility but he declined. We're in this together, is the only thing that keeps me motivated right now. 

I dug my phone up from the pocket and checked if there were any messages from Beilinh. Well Beilinh kept me motivated. All I wanted to do was to tell her everything and hold her tight. I wanted to share this pain with someone. Just then I remembered Sumi's words earlier. I'm doing what's easiest and run away from the problems. I turned to look at Namjoon. I bet he didn't know.

After a while balancing on the choices, I decided to let him know. He deserves to know if Sumi's going to leave. I patted his shoulder to get his attention.  Namjoon shot his gaze to me from his phone.

 

 

"What's wrong?" He questioned blankly.

"I decided to let you know since I think you deserve to know.. Sumi can't be so thoughtless and not to tell to you so.. I'll let you know that.." I couldn't get those words come out of my mouth. He's suffered enough for one day..

"What the hell? What's going on and why did you mention Sumi? Have you heard something about her?" Namjoon's voice got curious.

"I'll go and check how the guys are doing." Hoseok stood up and walked to the room where Jungkook was staying.

"Well.. I met her today.. And yesterday.." I explained awkwardly.

"You met her on Monday? When? Even I had to cancel our plans because of the practice." He sounded irritated which is why because he was more than irritated. He was slowly getting pissed.

"After our practice ended of course.." I shrugged like it would be obvious.

"But why did you meet her? Ani ani.. What was the whole point on bringing Sumi up?" Namjoon tried to get some sense to my words.

"Okay I'll explain.. But this'll be a long so try to keep up."

 

 

After I explained everything I knew about the situation between Jungkook & Beilinh, Jungkook & Sumi and Sumi & Beilinh, I kept a pause. I told him every smallest detail, I only knew, to give him a proper picture of the happenings. I also told him that Beilinh hit her and what Sumi had told to me today. Right now it seemed like Namjoon was about to lose his mind.

 

 

"So let me get this straight.. Because Sumi misunderstood something Beilinh was supposed to tell her, Jungkook hates both of them and Beilinh got so mad that she hit her? And because of all this Sumi's going back to France?" Namjoon lowered his head with fingers pressed on his temples.

"Basically. Beilinh said that she went too far and how she could've told Sumi about mine and her relationship but she didn't." I told him and heard a heavy sigh.

"So Sumi's ing devastated right now because of a mistake that wasn't even fully hers?" Namjoon was suprisingly calm considering the situation we were in right now.

"Yeah you could say it like that. What I understood from her words today was that she's being a coward and running away from her self-inflicted problems." I explained with furrowed brows. "I disagree with her though. My opinion in this whole matter is that Jungkook was way too sensitive about Beilinh which why Beilinh got upset about this all and unloaded it all to Sumi." 

 

 

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

"What the seriously??" I stood up after hearing everything Yoongi had load

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter