Silent wave

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Saturday, 19th of July]

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

The clock was now 12 pm which meant it was our time to leave to the airport. I placed the last few clothes from the floor to my bag and pulled the zipper shut. I made my way to the doorway and gazed my room through once more.

 

 

"Beilinh! We should go already!" Sumi screamed from downstairs so I clicked the light switch off before heading downstairs where my grandparents and Sumi were already waiting. I eyed Sumi's blank expression before turning to my halmeoni.

"Remember to behave well back in France." Halmeoni was smiling so widely it hurt me to see that.

"I will." I nodded and wrapped my arms around my halmeoni. "I'm going to miss you so badly." I whispered and felt her caressing my back lightly.

"Lin-ah." Harabeoji started as I withdrew from halmeoni. "Promise to visit us soon." He gave me a small smile and hugged me.

"I promise." I closed my eyes as I was hugging harabeoji.

"Tell your dad best regards from us." Halmeoni said still smiling. I reached my two bags from the floor and turned to Sumi.

"We'll leave then." I said, holding the tears in. I didn't want to break down in front of them.

"It was nice to be here. Take care." Sumi said in her weak Korean and halmeoni hugged her too.

"I'll miss you as much as I'll miss our Lin-ah so remember to visit us soon!" Halmeoni smiled and now I saw a tear sliding down on her face which she quickly wiped away.

"The taxi's outside." I noted and opened the front door.

"Bye!" Sumi waved to them and we headed out. This day was going to be tougher than I thought.

 

 

When we got to the airport the clock was only 12:30 pm so Sumi went to get the tickets for us. I was standing a bit aside with our four bags thinking about the things I did. If only Yoongi understood what I was trying to say with that message. I checked our conversation and saw that Yoongi had seen my message but hadn't replied anything. Or is he ignoring me because he's angry for me? 

I knew that this time Yoongi would know already. Namjoon probably had told him, or the manager. He was probably just hating me which was not the way I wanted this to go. Everything happened because of me. Because I was too much of a coward and couldn't tell him face to face. Just then someone's hand on my shoulder got me back to reality. I shot my gaze to my left when I realized what was happening.

 

 

"I found you."

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

The weather was as beautiful than it was yesterday morning. I was making my way to the company since Beilinh needed to go right after she woke up. It's a shame since I wanted to go somewhere out to eat brunch with her. I checked my phone to see if there was new messages, but got disappointed when there wasn't any. I opened the last message Beilinh sent me today at noon. It said: »I enjoyed every second I spent with you. Don't forget what we had okay. I love you.«

When I reached the company the clock was 3:30 pm. I knew I was late but there was no need rushing things. Jimin told us we should meet in the practice room so I was now making my way there. As I got closer to our practice room, the louder their voices got.

I pushed the door open and walked inside smiling from ear to ear. Everyone fell silent as I stopped in the middle of our practice room.

 

 

"Sorry I'm late." I snorted but when no one gave me an answer, I turned to Namjoon who was looking at me with concerned expression under his brows.

"What's going on?" I chuckled now awkwardly since the situation was getting more and more uncomfortable.

"How can you be so happy?" Taehyung asked with furrowed brows.

"If I were you.. I'd probably feel like Namjoon right now." Hoseok pointed at Namjoon who gave him a quick glare.

"Don't even start bastard." He hissed back which was so unlike Namjoon.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I cocked my brows as Jimin stood up from the floor.

"No need to act so tough. We know what you feel for Beilinh." Jimin patted my shoulder like giving me pity. Feel for Beilinh? What is he saying?

"Yah Park Jimin!" Jin raised his voice and walked closer to us. "Leave him be."

"Where's Jungkook?" I tried to change the subject but ended up failing.

"Why's he like that seriously?" Hoseok pointed at me and scoffed.

"Yah!" Namjoon raised his voice.

"Calm down okay." Jin turned to Namjoon and I saw Namjoon shaking his head.

"No seriously guys what's going on?!" I finally lost my temper and raised my voice to them.

"Did Beilinh say you can't go to the airport like Sumi did to Namjoon?" Taehyung blurted the words which made my breathing hard. Wait..

"Sumi said it because she thinks it's harder for her to leave if she sees me there." Namjoon shot back and everything was slowly coming back to me. I told him I'd travel to a different country and break up with you. I don't think we need to plan so far. You know I'm going to leave tomorrow so please let us slide this time. I hope you'll forgive me. I shook my head like trying to get some sense in to it. It couldn't mean. I mean yes I heard her words well and even after she told our manager in the phone, still, I took it as a joke. I remembered Beilinh's message today. I enjoyed every second I spent with you. Don't forget what we had okay. I love you. I finally realized what she meant by saying those words. I scoffed out loud still not fully realizing the situation I'd been put into.

"Hyung?" Jimin questioned as I'd been quiet long enough.

"Don't tell me.. Lin didn't tell you right? She left without telling you she'd be leaving!" Hoseok raised his voice.

"She didn't?? Seriously??" Taehyung joined him and I lowered my gaze.

"Don't tell me they're right.." I heard Namjoon's quiet words next to me so I dared to lift my gaze back up.

"She did tell me. I was just was too death to take her words seriously." I snorted once which left everyone speechless. My words filled with sadness probably got them to stay quiet. I'd really appreciated her telling it to me straight so that I'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter