Unexpected proposal

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday, 29th of August]

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

"Yah! Why don't you wake up?" I startled awake when I heard something soft hitting my face hard.

"What the ?" I mumbled and removed the pillow from my face to see what just happened.

"We're leaving for practice." Jin smiled sweetly like he wasn't the one throwing me with that pillow.

"Already?" I mumbled still in a trance. "But it's really early..?" I questioned even though I had no idea what the time actually was.

"It's almost 10 am.. It's early huh? Get your freaking as out off the bed!" Jin ordered so I started lazily to get up. "What'd Naeun think if she saw you like this..?" Jin mumbled by himself as he walked out of our room. Jin's words made me realize the truth once again. The -not so pretty- truth. Oh right. I was dating Naeun.

"I hate this." I whispered and stood up from the bed.

 

 

Soon we were all in the black van waiting to reach the company. I noticed how Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were all beaming as they joked around with each other. I slowly shifted my gaze to the hyung -line. Hoseok was leaning his head against the window and gazing the view tiredly. Namjoon was going through his phone and Jin was just looking at the maknae -line playing around. This's all I hoped for and more.. Only one thing bothers me and it's Beilinh - Naeun situation.

It didn't take long before the van stopped in front of the company and everyone got out of the van. I walked behind our members inside and towards the practice room where we were practicing for our European tour. Before I managed to get inside, I felt a rough grip on my shoulder and turned around to see Namjoon looking at me with disapproving look. I didn't have time to react before he already pulled me somewhere from our practice room.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked in amusement, hiding the confusion.

"I thought it was just temporary but I can't take this anymore." He shook his head and I furrowed my brows.

"What was temporary?" I tilted my head trying to get where this was going.

"You're way of dealing things. You've become a totally different person than you were two months ago." Namjoon gritted his teeth together.

"What happened two months ago?" I asked in confusion.

"Are you pretending to be stupid since I can't do this right now Yoongi." Namjoon crossed his arms.

"No seriously. I don't even know what you're saying." I shrugged with a light chuckle.

"Beilinh left." Namjoon stated and I felt this anguish inside of my heart again.

"Oh that." I lowered my gaze.

"From what I understood is that you love her..?" He guessed and I exhaled heavily.

"She's thoughtless, sometimes irritating and impossibly silly but yes, I love her." I stated and only after that I realized what I'd done. I wasn't supposed to tell him!

"I thought so." He groaned. " Then.. What the heck is this thing with Son Naeun??!" Namjoon exploded and I winced slightly.

"It's.. Beilinh and me.. It never worked between us so I needed to move on." I shrugged and saw him narrowing his eyes to me.

"You really thought I'd buy that?" He snorted widely amused.

"Of course you wouldn't." Was all I said.

"The whole story between you two is fake. Like you had the time to hang with her when you ran after Beilinh." Namjoon smirked.

"I wasn't the one running. Don't mistake me as yourself." I shot back and saw how Namjoon was left speechless.

"Yah.. The point is that we all, BTS, we know this can't be real. We haven't said anything since you seemed to be pretty serious with this matter." Namjoon explained and I lowered my gaze. So in the end, they knew. I worried all for nothing. "We all want to know the reason behind this all!"

"This's all Bang CEO's plan to raise our popularity." I admitted and noticed how Namjoon's eyes widened.

"I knew it.. Well . We need to get you out of this mess." He stated casually so I cocked my brow to him.

"The whole thing's been a success. We've gained more attention lately so what's the problem?" I explained.

"But what do you want? Do you want to be in a fake relationship with Naeun just to raise our popularity? We'll raise our popularity to the sky without any cheat methods. Are you so doubting about our success?" Namjoon said all the words I was expecting him to say.

"Ani it's just.. I don't know seriously." I shook my head.

"You love Beilinh and can't stand this situation so we need to do something." Namjoon smiled to me slightly and patted my shoulder. "Let's get to practice. We have the whole Europe to conquer." Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm doing because I don't trust myself enough.

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

Today was the day I needed to meet Louis Voclain. I was standing in front of Sumi's workplace wondering why on earth we needed to meet here. Is he going to treat me something expansive? It can't be right.

I walked inside so now I was standing in the middle of a huge hallway. I continued walking straight so I reached the restaurant side. I heard someone playing the piano, thinking if it was Sumi. I didn't see anyone I'd recognize until..

 

 

"Beilinh?? What are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter