Meaningful note

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Saturday, 10th of May]

 

 

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

I was sitting in our dorm's kitchen while waiting the others to wake up. I was still exhausted about last night and the fact that I barely got to sleep at all. I glanced the clock which was soon 8:30 am. We'd have our dance practice at 10 so the guys was supposed to get up in any time soon. I rubbed my eyes as I placed my elbows to the table. I got home when the clock was 01:23 am because of someone. I sighed and remembered how I carried Sumi on my back to their place while Yoongi had to focus all of his energy so Beilinh could walk straight. Hoseok had left earlier in the night without telling us but Jin who I met this morning told that he had a stomach flu. He wouldn't be joining us to the practice.

Just at that precious moment I heard someone opening the door and Yoongi walking towards the kitchen looking tired as hell. I only grinned at him since he was probably in the same state of mind than I was except that mine was worse. Sumi had done the thing I was afraid of. I was now liking her to the point that I couldn't stand it. Did she kiss me just because she was drunk and I was the first guy who happened to be there?

 

 

"Morning beautiful." I stated as he entered. Yoongi growled something to answer and walked to the fridge. He took out of a vitamin water bottle and sat on the opposite side.

"Why are you awake?" He asked with husky morning tone.

"Did you even check the clock?" I asked boringly and turned to put the coffee machine on.

"Yea but I heard noises coming from your room at 5 am or so.." Yoongi stated and swirled the cap open.

"I couldn't sleep properly." Was my honest statement which why Yoongi snorted.

"Me neither. I slept barely five hours."  He told and I counted the hours I'd slept.

"I win. Three hours." I smiled like it would be some sort of big victory. "I still can't believe what they made us go through last night." I shook my head.

"Well.." I saw how Yoongi turned to look away.

"What happened between you and Beilinh? Did you guys fight again?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Well not exactly." He wrinkled his nose for a second.

"But?" I questioned.

"I don't understand her. She said weird stuff to me yesterday." Yoongi shrugged and I remembered Sumi's words. I wish I could see him. I wish he would appear in front of me so I could tell what I really think of him. I felt shivers running down my spine. She couldn't probably mean it and I'm pretty sure she won't remember it either.

"Like what?" I asked even though my mind was somewhere far. I saw Sumi leaning closer and soon pressing her soft lips against mine. She couldn't mean it.

"I'm telling you but only because you're my best friends and I trust you." He pointed at me so I snapped back to reality. " You know how mine and Beilinh's relations isn't in the best terms? Well yesterday she talked something about hurting while being around me and that she wanted to hate me but can't do that anymore.. Like.. What's she thinking?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes to me and I coughed once. Beilinh's starting to get weaker around Yoongi which means she likes-- I cut my thoughts off.

"It could mean anything but let's face the fact that she was completely out of it yesterday. She was drunk." I said with an amused smile. So was Sumi.

"True. Wonder how they're doing to be honest. After searching the spare key from their front yard I saw Beilinh looking unwell." He chuckled once and I sneered.

"Those were the most horrible two hours in my whole life." I joked but meant it anyway.

"I do admit that I got the easier job while getting Beilinh to bed." Yoongi smirked and I gave a glare to him.

"Carrying Sumi wasn't the worst part. The actual worst part was when I placed her to the couch, she ran off." I shook my head but Yoongi just laughed at that. It seemed like we'd gotten so much closer to the girls just in one night. "Let's go wake the others." I'm a bit afraid to face Sumi on Monday.

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

I woke up to a horrible feeling inside of me. I feel like throwing up right now. I opened my eyes and squinted them so they could get used to the light around my room. I slowly started to get up and felt pounding inside of my head. Oh my poor head. I was now sitting on my bed eyeing the area around me. I was in my own room alone with this horrible feeling. How did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter