Back off

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

"Look who I brought with me." I noted as we walked in to our dorm.

"What are you saying--?" Hoseok walked lazily to the front door. I waited him to focus on Taehyung who was especially uncomfortable right now. I can't believe Taehyung's situation is like this now.. "Oh!" Hoseok's face fell to the floor when he saw Taehyung.

"Why you're so nosy today Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi made his way to us also. His eyes widened when his gaze met Taehyung's. "Taehyung-ah??!"

"Did I hear someone saying Taehyung??" Jin was already standing next to Yoongi.

"Taehyung-ah??" Namjoon and Jimin rushed to the hallway also and now we were all standing in the middle of our small hallway. Taehyung's expression was slowly getting more and more uncomfortable one so I needed to save this situation.

"Aren't you going to welcome him back?" I might've sounded a bit intrusive but hyungs didn't take that for note.

"Oh right.." Jimin rubbed his neck.

"Welcome back Taehyung-ah. Are you feeling better now?" Jin smiled warmly to him and Taehyung nodded to his statement. I knew that in some point Taehyung had to tell everyone why he'd been gone. Poor guy.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

After meeting Taehyung in the cafe where we'd used to go, I welcomed him back with a hug. I'd missed him ever since he left and now only seeing him made me feel better. BTS's going to happen. Our debut is nearing and now we got Taehyung back. Those were the thoughts that warmed my mind the most. Somehow still Taehyung seemed unreachable. I don't know how but the time he wasn't with us, it had pushed him further. When I hugged him, he seemed like he didn't like it at all. And we're talking about a person who loves all kind of skinship.

We ordered cup of coffee each and drank it while catching up. Basically I was explaining what he'd missed while being gone. He had a lot of work to do now that he was back. When we were done with the coffees, we started to make our way to our dorm.

 

 

"I need to get going now." Beilinh told us when it came the intersection where our roads parted.

"Oh Lin-ah.." Taehyung turned to look at her with a suffering expression which made me frown deeply. What was going on between these two that I didn't know?

"Wae?" She tilted her head and it followed a long silence before I saw her eyes widening. "Oh.." Beilinh turned to look at me. "Jungkook-ah? Is it okay if we change a few words?"

"Huh?" Was my first reaction but I quickly turned back to cool. "Do what you want. I'll walk slowly forwards so Taehyung catch me when you're done. Bye Beilinh-ah." I smiled slightly and made my way to the right.

 

 

It didn't take more than two minutes when Taehyung was already walking next to me. We didn't say anything to each other which was also very strange since there was never quiet times with Taehyung. I can't take this.. I need to ask about it. Before I managed to start, he was already saying something.

 

 

"I heard you were sick few days ago." Taehyung stated and I shot my gaze to him.

"Huh? Oh.. It's been few weeks already but yeah." I chuckled once.

"I mean I only heard few days ago that you were sick." He smiled awkwardly and I nodded which followed a silence.

"It was pretty bad then but I'm fine now. And ready to debut!" I clapped my palms together trying to change the subject.

"Okay I can't do this anymore.." Taehyung sighed and stopped walking. I slowed down also and turned to look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked like I didn't know something was wrong.

"The reason I've been gone.. Is because I needed some time to think. To settle my thoughts." Taehyung placed his hand against his heart and avoided my gaze. "My feelings actually."

"..." I didn't know what to say mostly because I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about.

"Don't give me that look.." He shook his head after glancing me once.

"M-mwo? Mianhae I just.. What are you saying exactly? Why'd you need to settle your.. Feelings? Did you break up with someone?" I questioned.

"Not quite.." I saw a small smile creeping to Taehyung's face. "I just needed to get myself back together since two weeks ago my head wasn't focusing on debuting. I couldn't debut when I was so out of it." He explained and I frowned deeply.

"Can you tell me what was the real reason you left? I don't think it's mental health issues at all.. I mean.. You seem to be so well right now and--" I was slurring something until Taehyung cut me off.

"I like Hoseok hyung."

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

"Welcome back Taehyung-ah! We missed you!" Namjoon walked to him and patted his shoulder.

"Nice timing, though you still got a lot of work to do before our debut." Yoongi smiled widely.

"I missed youuu~!" Hoseok jumped to Taehyung and hugged him tightly while grinning. I furrowed my brows to the sight.

"Oh arasseo. It's nice to be back and.. I'm sorry I left without telling you guys." Taehyung pushed Hoseok gently away and turned to look at his hyungs.

"I'm so happy you're back!" Hoseok threw arm around Taehyung's shoulders and trapped him there. I was really proud of Taehyung since he handled the situation pretty well.

"Yaaaah hyung~ Why do you keep acting like this? It makes me feel even more bad..!" Taehyung whined which made Hoseok to pull himself off of him.

"Oh mian!" Hoseok stated seriously which cause everyone to burst out of laughter.

"Okay let's get some food to Taehyung now!" Jin beamed and rushed to the kitchen with Jimin and Yoongi following him closely. Namjoon gave me a quick I'll-speak-with-you-later kind of look which I answered with a quick nod. He made his way to the living room with Hoseok which left me and Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter