Controversial selfishness

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(A/N: Put this song on replay while reading the chapter.)

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

I decided not to go to the guys with Jungkook because of few reasons. First of all what would Yoongi think if he'd saw us together. Secondly what would Jungkook think if I'd go with him only to see Yoongi. Thirdly I shouldn't be the one running after a guy but he should come to me. I was now facing the rainy ocean which was bellowing in front of me.

I enjoyed the rain and thunder itself so it wasn't a problem for me to stand under the umbrella looking at the sea quietly. All the other students were somewhere under a cover but I liked it here. My thoughts flowed to Yoongi and to the fact how everything'd be back to way it was after this trip was over. I didn't want to go back seriously and not only because of the midterms. If only I could stay here forever. I heard the sky rumbling above me so I looked up.

Just then I felt arms around my waist from the back. I startled to the person so I almost stumbled to my own feet. Before looking at the person I felt cold waterdrops hitting my bare shoulder. I slowly turned my head to my right to see dripping Yoongi smiling at me. Even though his body was cold because of the rain, I felt warmer by his actions. I didn't say anything and just kept looking at him.

 

 

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" Yoongi asked and placed his wet chin on my shoulder.

"Just thinking." I told honestly and felt satisfaction just by looking at the waves breaking the surface.

"You like when it rains? Most of the girls would be scared of the thunder." He stated and I made a grily smirk to him.

"Am I just anyone?" I questioned and felt how he kissed my shoulder.

"Ani.. You're the one I like." Yoongi's words got me completely off guard. I felt my heart beating faster and cheeks heating up. This was the first time him saying he liked me and no I didn't count the one in when I was half asleep.

"Should that make me feel myself special?" I tried to keep my expression calm and steady.

"You should since I don't like just anyone." He sounded amused like he'd always been this honest with his feelings.

"Yoongi.. What should we do with this?" I asked, pain filling my words as I spoke. Yoongi let go of me and turned me around to face him. We were standing close each other since the umbrella wasn't that large.

"Do with what?" Yoongi tilted his head innocently.

"With us." I couldn't force myself to smile.

"Wae? Why are you sounding like this'd be over?" He pointed at us.

"We're going back. When we're back in Seoul everything'll be just the way they were." I explained my concern and noticed him only laughing to that.

"We can't be together when we're back?" Yoongi's words made my heart flutter.

"Together?" I furrowed my brows and he exhaled heavily.

"Do you usually go around kissing people, telling you like them?" He wore this playful smile and I shook my head with a small smile. "Then I assume we're together." I felt warmness filling my body even though the weather was cold.

"But in Seoul you'll be Suga, a BigHit trainee again, and you'll be debuting and I won't be able to see you and--" I was once again gathering all the bad things around me which why Yoongi shook his head before looking at me with this loving gaze I hadn't seen before.

"Is that a problem? Why are you making things so complicated? Do you want to get rid of me?" Yoongi crossed his arms and I grabbed them.

"I'm just afraid I'll get hurt." I told honestly and held his forearms tightly.

"You're seriously being selfish right now." He chuckled. "Do you think it'll be easy? No relationship is easy if you think that.. But you told me you liked me right?" He questioned and I nodded. "For me that's enough so please stop worrying so much."

"Mianhae." I shook my head and let go of his arms. I was just being selfish. I felt how he placed both of his hands on my arms and pulled me in to a hug. My forehead hit his chest as he pressed me closer to his body. "I was just trying to make things easier for me." I granted and heard how he snorted.

"It hurts to know how little you trust me." Yoongi said and withdrew to face me.

"Hajima..I do trust you.. I'm just being selfish that's all." I stuck out my lower lip. Before he managed to react, a powerful breeze took a grip of my umbrella and pulled it with it. I shot my gaze towards the camping area and saw how my umbrella flew above it. "My umbrella!" I pointed after it, feeling the drops piercing my white long-sleeved shirt.

"We'll find it later." Yoongi was only laughing at me so I turned to give him a mean look. I saw how he was looking up to the sky and how waterdrops hit his face before sliding down on his neck.

"Yoongi." I whispered and felt water filling my eyes as the rain got harder. The sky thundered to us and Yoongi turned to look at me. I eyed his bangs which were dripping water and skin which was gleaming because of the continuous rain.

"Beilinh-ah you.." Yoongi reached to place my wet hair behind my ears. "You're completely wet." He chuckled and tried to remove some water from my face. "Oh and well your shirt.." His concerned look turned in to a smirk. I looked down to see my white shirt had become completely transparent revealing my light pink bra. I covered myself quickly but it didn't help anymore. He'd already seen it all.

"You could've sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter