Fatal detention

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday, 9th of May]

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

The day was almost done and I could feel the excitement rising in the class when there was only few minutes left until we'd be free. I glanced Namjoon next to me who was writing something to his notebook. I took a double check to see what he was writing so passionately. I saw English words on the paper so I gave up without even trying to understand. I groaned as I remembered the detention which we'd have to go.

When we told about the detention to our manager we got to hear scolding first from him and then from company's CEO. After few weeks there was going to be a special showcase where we could perform so we needed to practice every day after school. When manager heard that three members were going to be spending their evening at the detention, he got mad. First he tried to contact Mrs. Song but the response was somewhat like this: "I don't care if they're part of some boy group but they're going to have that detention on Friday at 4 pm and that's it."

I heard how the school's bell signaled the class dismissed and soon students running out of the class all cheerfully. I stood up and turned to Namjoon who was looking really displeased about this whole thing.

 

 

"Ahhh! Getting out of the last class on Friday sure is refreshing don't you think?" Hoseok stretched his arms widely as he stopped next to us. I turned to give him a glare same as Namjoon.

"Why won't you just go." Namjoon pointed the door and threw his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh right. Mian." Hoseok pretended to be sorry and I felt like hitting his face.

"Have a nice practice." Instead these were the words that slip out of my mouth.

"Of course. I assume you're coming to the company right after the detention is over." Hoseok questioned as we made our way to the main entrance. "Oh and you can't forget the show we three are pulling tonight at Bliss." He added to the end.

"Yay." Namjoon lifted his fist up in the air and I chuckled.

"We're coming." I nodded.

"Let's go Hoseok!" I saw Jimin waving from the outdoors.

"But where's Jin and Taehyung-ah?" Hoseok asked from Jimin.

"Taehyung's waiting outside and Jin had a free day today so he'll be there." Jimin explained and Hoseok grinned to us.

"That's my cue. I'll see you guys." He ran to Jimin and soon out of the school.

"Oh boy I hate this." Namjoon sighed.

"Tell me about it." Jungkook, who just arrived, sighed next to me.

 

 

When we got in to the auditorium the whole place screamed the emptiness. Mrs. Song wasn't there so we walked down the stairs and sat down on the first row. I gazed around the room and got shivers running down to my spine. I hated this but as much as I hated this, I hated to practice like there was no tomorrow even more, so I didn't complain. 

Just then the door opened behind us and we all stiffened up since we thought it would be Mrs. Song. I turned to look over my shoulder to see someone I definitely didn't expect to see in there. Beilinh? And she wasn't alone. Her blonde friend was walking down behind her. I turned to look at Namjoon with a confused look. He lifted his gaze from his phone and cocked a brow to me. I nudged my head towards the girls who were now almost next us. Namjoon turned to look at them and his eyes widened.

The girls sat down few seats away from me to the right and started to speak something with a language I didn't understand. Should I ask is her back healed? I found myself thinking and when I opened my mouth to say something, I remembered her words from the Monday. You pitied me just now. Maybe a little. But don't worry! I'll stay away from you from now onwards, like you wanted. And she wasn't lying. I remembered how I said those cold words to her more than once.

"Oh how nice to see all of you here!"

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

After sitting down to the seats on the front row, I turned to look at Sumi who was observing her nails at the moment. I knew how nervous she was now that she was near Namjoon but one thing I couldn't understand. My stomach felt like throwing somersault as soon as I saw Yoongi's gaze on mine. It couldn't mean anything special. Maybe I was a bit too sentimental about what happened on Wednesday with Jungkook. After he blurted out those harsh words about me. He hadn't talked to me ever since. 

A part of me wanted Jungkook to come and explain why he said what he said but the other half didn't like the idea. I had a similar situation which included Yoongi. I big part of me wanted Yoongi to start a conversation with me since I really needed to know how his wrist was doing but the other part was still pissed off by his earlier way of acting. I need to know because it was my fault he got hurt.

 

 

"You alright?" I asked from Sumi who was now nibbling her lip.

"Me? Of course. This's just because of the fact that we're in detention. I've never been in detention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter