Difficult decision

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

I was leaning my back against the wall next our dorm's front door. The clock was 1 am and I was really tired of everything, but still they made me do this huge decision in my current state of mind. Well I didn't make the decision but I just agreed to it which I was now regretting. I can't believe I actually said yes. What will Beilinh think when she finds out? Should I just tell her straight?

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"So.. I have a suggestion for you. Well it was Sejin's idea but I'm agreeing him with this since it could really help with your popularity." Bang CEo explained and my nervousness arose as the seconds passed.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked carefully.

"You know the group called Apink?" Bang CEO asked and my eyes widened.

"Yes I know." I couldn't say anything else.

"There's this girl called Son Naeun, you've heard of her?" He continued and my gaze moved to Sejin manager who was smiling warmly. I know where this's going.

"I've met her couple times in music shows." I told honestly.

"What do you think about dating her?" Bang CEO smiled slightly and exchanged glances with Sejin.

"M-woragoyo??" I was almost going to lose my temper.

"She's the visual and is pretty famous amongst the male fans.. Dating her could raise your popularity in male fans eyes also." He explained.

"Aren't they going to hate me for dating her?" I tilted my head.

"Well it might. But BTS would gain popularity." Bang CEO stated and I lowered my gaze.

"What does it include? My dating with Son Naeun-ssi?" I dared to ask. I can't say yes.

"Well firstly we'd going to set you up somewhere in Seoul to catch up. Then paparazzi will take pictures of you two and then when the media's making a big hustle about everything, I as the CEO of Big Hit confirm your relationship same as Choi CEO from Plan A. We're going to tell the media that you've dated over than two months already and got to know each other through your previous activities together." Bang CEO explained and my jaw dropped. The whole thing is set up?

"But we only debuted 1,5 months ago." I mumbled since the story had holes.

"Yes but it happened before you debuted. Pre-debut. We'll say you were always her fan and you got lucky when you found her liking you back." He continued explaining and started to get slowly annoyed.

"Arasseoyo." I agreed with them. "But only because BTS's popularity."

"That's good to hear. Now if you're not too busy, Apink just finished their practice so we'd be ready to go." Bang CEO stated.

"So we're going to take the pictures now?" My eyes widened.

"It's even more credible if it happens during night time. I'll contact Apink's manager and deal the meeting place." Sejin manager told and Bang CEO nodded to him.

"I'll send the paparazzi to your location after everything's ready. Yoongi, you can go now." Bang CEO smiled as I stood up. I bowed to him and walked out of the room. Right after I got out of there, I felt like my feet were going to fail me in any second now. Where did I put myself in to?

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

Beilinh would freak out. Anytime now, the dating scandal with Naeun would come out. Soon everyone would know I'm dating Son Naeun from Apink. She was pretty indeed and she had that great body every girl was dreaming of but she wasn't the one for me. I hated the situation now more than anything since it was even secret from our members. Sejin's words flashed through my mind once again. Remember. You don't tell the guys that it's fake okay. They need to believe it same as everyone else.

I hit the wall with my fist and closed my eyes in frustration. I need to tell Beilinh at least. I don't want her to get the wrong idea. Naeun was as nice as I'd pictured her to be but something was off. She seemed to enjoy the situation as much as I did. It was somehow nerve-wracking to just wait till the news come out. What the guys will say? This situation happened in a wrong time with the wrong person. I wasn't ready for this so why me? I'll do this for the sake of BTS's success, okay.

Suddenly I heard someone running inside of our dorm. "Guys guys! Did you see the news yet??!" It was Jimin's voice and soon everyone else started to gather up. Okay here goes.

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

The clock was 7 o'clock when it was my time to take a break. I walked out of the restaurant area and straight to the room at the end of the corridor which was the workers lounge. I dug my phone from my bag and sat down to the hard couch. Oh a message. I eyed Namjoon's name on the screen and a wide smile appeared on my face. Nowadays it wasn't common to receive a message from him since he was awfully busy all of the time. 

I opened the message and read his message through. »Guess what babe? I'm coming for you. We're having our first European tour in a month and Paris happens to be one of the cities we come and check out. Have you bought your ticket to our concert already? ;)« 

My eyes widened as the size of plates. Seriously? What is this?? I rubbed my eyes just to see if I misread something. They're coming? Why I didn't know about this? I bit my lips together and typed a reply to him. »You're not kidding?? Why I didn't know about this?! Are you going to get me in or wonder if there's tickets left anymore.. You're so mean for not telling me this earlier! TT«

Instantly after I sent the message, I typed the words 'BTS' and 'European tour' on my phone's Google. It didn't take long before at least thousand articles popped up in front of my very own eyes. So it really was true after all? I shook my head in disbelief. And I didn't know.. Such a bad girlfriend. Suddenly my gaze met this article that didn't had anything to do with BTS's European tour. I eyed the title through and felt my heart skipping a beat before opening the article.

 

[BREAKING] BTS's Suga and Apink's Naeun are allegedly dating
August 25, 2014 @ 6:12 pm

UPDATE: Big Hit Entertainment confirms Suga and Naeun are dating!

The rumors are true. BTS's Suga and Apink's Naeun are a couple! Big Hit entertainment has stepped up to confirm the rumors stating: "The two of them started catching feelings for each other while doing activities together when Suga was only a tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter