Second hardship

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

When the bus stopped for the second time we arrived to our destination. The clock was 1:37 pm as we stepped out of the buss. I stretched my arms as I got out. The other bus was already there and the students were standing in the middle of an open area. I went to grab my bag before walking to the other students with Jungkook and Sumi. Soon the other guys joined us.

All the 84 students was now standing in a wide line quietly while waiting the teachers to arrive. Soon they walked out of the buss. The students who were responsible of our group were Mr. Choi - our English teacher, Mrs. Song - the lovely music teacher and Mr. Kang - our math teacher. Mr. Kang was 1-C's homeroom teacher which meant me and Jungkook. Mr. Choi was 2-C's and Mrs. Song was 3-C's. I found out it in the detention when Mrs. Song started talking about Yoongi's graduation. I did feel sorry for the seniors that they were stuck with Mrs. Song.

I saw how the busses started to drive away leaving us in the middle of nowhere. I eyed the area around me and I could see the sea through the trees a bit further from here.

 

 

"Okay nice to see everyone got here safely. Was the bus drive tiring?" Mr. Choi asked.

"DEH!" The students shouted including me.

"Well then I know you're not going to like what I say right now but.. This's the camping area where you're going to be sleeping. Can you see those boxes around you? There is your tent which you need to gather up together. Since there is 84 students we've decided to divide you in to a two groups so this area will be only for the other 42 students. There'll be six people per tent." Mr. Choi explained.

"The other 42 will be sleeping to the other side of the area. The beach is there behind me. This is the first camping area. When you look to my right you see a path which lead to the dining area. From the dining area down there'll be the second camping area. Teacher's cabinet is next to the dining area so if there'll be any problems just come in. Now I'll list the students who needs to come with me." Mr. Kang continued and the other teachers just nodded next to them.

"Don't be sad if you can't get in to the same group with you friend since you'll still be spending time together, only sleeping separately." Mrs. Song told and I glanced Sumi. Please let me be in the same group as Sumi. 

 

 

 

I lifted up the tent's stand from the ground and held it to Hoseok who was struggling with the other stand. The teachers didn't tell us who were going to be sleeping with whom in the same tent but we still needed to gather them up. Everyone was already tired and adding this to the mess I was near of passing out. I saw how Namjoon laughed to Yoongi who was now under the tent because Hoseok failed to hold the stand still. I shook my head to them and held the stand instead as Jungkook lifted the tent off from Yoongi. Sumi on the other hand was now helping Hoseok with the other stand. Almost everyone else got in to the same group except for Jin, Jimin and V who had to move their stuff to the other side of the small hill.

After what I think was half an hour we were ready with out tent. I observed the other students and noticed them to be almost ready as well. I turned to the guys who were now sitting on the sand quietly. Suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist and saw Yoongi standing in front of me. 

 

 

"Beilinh-ah. Can you come with me?" He nudged his head towards the beach and I frowned, not because I didn't want to go with him but because my heart was out of control once again.

"Eh..?" I tried to gather myself up but his touch was too much to handle on my skin.

"Jebal." His voice was pleading me so I agreed a bit unwilling to do so. I let Yoongi to guide me a bit aside so we barely saw the camping area.

"Is this your way to avoid common work?" I joked still feeling bad what I asked so bluntly about his dad in the bus.

"Why you're always so negative?" Yoongi's voice was somehow amused which made my heart feel at ease.

"Usually it's you." I pointed out and saw him rolling his eyes before cracking up in to a smile.

"Look Beilinh." He turned serious again. "I wanted to know why you've been avoiding me for the last three days?" He stated and I gulped. Oh right. I got carried away by the feeling. Gosh I'm so bad at this.

"What do you mean?" I pretended that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You do know that's not very convincing." Yoongi crossed his arms and I lowered my gaze. "I just want you to be honest with me. If you're avoiding me for a reason I don't even know, how can I change?" He continued and I lifted my gaze back to his.

"I don't know Yoongi." I writhed a little when I remembered the real reason I was avoiding him.

"Can't you be honest to me? Like you were in that Friday night." Yoongi asked softly and I knew exactly what he meant. He's talking about the night I hugged him. The night at Bliss. "Beilinh.. Just this once." He continued and felt uncomfortable in my heart.

"I'm too jealous to face you, are you happy now?" I snapped stating the fact I'd been hiding even from myself. Now it was out and I instantly felt better. Yoongi's eyes widened as he kept staring at me quietly. Before he managed to say anything my phone started to ring. I saw the caller and smiled before placing the phone to my ear.

"What's wrong Sumi?" I asked casually using French.

"Beilinh?!" And that was definitely not Sumi.

"Namjoon??" I frowned. Why was he calling to me from Sumi's phone and why did he sound like he couldn't breath properly.

"I'm on my way to the beach.. I think something happened to Sumi." He stated between the pants and I felt coldness spreading around my body.

"I'll be there." I said and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter