Unforgettable night pt.3

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

After our little performance we decided to go and have some fun by ourselves. The other members didn't know about the change of plans nor our manager. We hardly had time for ourselves anymore so we wanted to do something before getting back to the dorm. When we got our drinks we headed to the side to sit and catch up. Many people greeted us and wanted to take a picture but we refused politely. I was going to sit down on one of the couches but when I heard what Hoseok said my stomach threw a somersault.

 

 

"Isn't that Lin?" He asked and I followed his gaze to see where he was looking at.

"Wonder if Sumi's there also?" I heard Namjoon mumbling almost inaudible but that wasn't important right now.

"It is Beilinh." I stated when I saw her dark red hair which were getting blackish nuance in this kind of lightning.

"Should we go there?" Hoseok asked from us and I suddenly felt uncomfortable. To be honest I'd felt uncomfortable from the moment our hands touched at the detention. When we decided to walk with them I felt even more uncomfortable. I didn't like it.

"If the girls are spending night together I don't think we should interrupt." I stated honestly and glanced at Namjoon who was observing the area around Beilinh.

"I don't think Sumi's there." Namjoon said and Hoseok's expression brightened.

"Then let's go!" He guided us towards the table where Beilinh was sitting. I saw an empty glass next to her and another one on her hand which she was sipping. "Annyeong Lin-ah!" Hoseok greeted her happily and instantly she snapped her gaze to us.

"Oh." She pointed at us while was hanging open.

"Can we sit down?" I asked from her and without words she nodded. I and Hoseok sat down to the opposite side of her while Namjoon was sitting next to her. Let's not be uncomfortable okay.

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

"W-what are you doing here? I was waiting for Sumi to arrive.. Not you guys." I asked and tried not to sound as confused as I was.

"Where's Sumi?" Namjoon asked and I furrowed my brows since to be honest I had no idea where she'd disappeared. I only knew she'd been gone for a half an hour already.

"She left to get something to drink but didn't come back. Sumi told me to wait her in here so I can't go looking at her in case she comes back at the moment." I explained and Namjoon nodded in approval. He drank the glass empty and stood up.

"I'll go get another drink and see if I bump in to Sumi on my way." Namjoon said and I smiled to him.

"Thank you Namjoon-ssi." I told and he was gone. I turned to look at Yoongi and Hoseok who were both staring at me. "Waeyo?" I questioned and checked myself.

"You look different." Yoongi stated while tilting his head to the side. I felt my heart skipping a beat when he said that. Oh no. I took the glass and drank it in one shot before turning to face them again.

"You look beautiful." Hoseok's eyes were nailed on me and I snickered to him.

"Don't say nonsense." I shook it aside. I need another drink. "I'll get something to drink." I was about to stand up but Hoseok managed to do it before me.

"Sit down. I'll get you another one." He said cutely and I snickered.

"Thank you so much Hoseok-ssi." I said and he turned to look at me sternly.

"I already told you to drop the honorific." Hoseok pointed at me and I scoffed.

"I don't know why do you want me to speak to you informally." I pouted before swiping it off. "Arasseo Hoseok!" I raised my voice and he smiled.

"Thanks sweetie." With that he was off and I turned to Yoongi who was giving me a weird look.

"Waeyo?" I questioned and noticed how the alcohol was helping me to relax myself. I'm so relieved being able to talk to him without all the awkwardness I'm usually suffering.

"Do you like him?" Yoongi's stoic expression and his casual way of stating that got me completely off guard. My jaw dropped to the floor while staring at him.

"What??" I snapped and shook my head in disbelief. "Does it seem like that to you??" I asked still trying to keep my tone down.

"I wouldn't be asking if it didn't seem like that." He smirked. This jerk.

"Anieyo. I don't like him thank you." I snorted with a frown.

"Here you go!" I snapped my head towards Hoseok who placed some strong looking liquid in front of me. "I'll use the bathroom quickly so don't kill each other please." He gazed at us looking slightly worried before going.

"What is this?" I gazed the drink and smelled it.

"It looks like Long Island Ice Tea." Yoongi wondered out loud. "It's one of Hoseok's favorites." He continued.

"Hey can I ask you something Mr. Sugar?" I lifted my gaze to him and heard him snorting in amusement.

"My stage name is Suga without the r but thank you." He smiled while shaking his head.

"Well Suga or whatever.. What was that just now? What is BTS? Why everyone seems to know you in school? Are you some sort of celebrity? Why you were mean to me in the start?" I asked all the questions which I longed for an answer, except this one particular. I'm going to save that for later.

"Whoa." He sighed. "Okay well first.. Suga is my stage name and BTS is our group. We're under BigHit entertainment but we haven't debuted yet. Why everyone knows me in school is probably because of my uncle is the principal of the school. I'm not a celebrity but I just seem to have few faithful fans." He explained and I nodded while getting through what he just had said.

"So BTS is one of the future k-pop groups? What does BTS stand for? Are you all seven part of BTS?" I asked more questions and Yoongi chuckled lightly.

"Well you can say that if we ever manage to debut. BTS stands for Bulletproof Boy Scouts so shorter Bangtan boys. Yes all seven of us are part of BTS." I could see how Yoongi's eyes were sparkling.

"Ah so that's how it is." I groane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter