Miss ignorant

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

After running away from Yoongi I found myself sitting on the couch in the second floor. I was leaning my elbows against my thighs and staring in to the emptiness while getting through what just had happened. I knew I was being way too sensitive about Yura and Yoongi's relationship but I just couldn't help it. I felt like Yoongi was trying to make my life harder by hanging around me while dating Yura.

When some time had passed I saw Namjoon walking the stairs up while holding his phone in his hand. He was about to continue to the third floor but when our gazes met, he stopped. I saw how he glanced the hallway through before walking to me. This would be my first time talking to him alone.

 

 

"Sumi were asking you earlier. Why did you come here?" He asked casually like we'd be close friends.

"I just needed some time to think." I shrugged and saw how Namjoon sat down to the opposite side of me.

"Think about what?" Namjoon questioned and I furrowed my brows to him.

"I think it's nothing you'd be concerned about." I stated and saw a smile appearing on his face.

"You sure? What if I say that I think it's about Yoongi?" He guessed bluntly and I felt my heart skipping beat at least twice.

"H-how did you..?" I frowned but he just smiled.

"You've been acting weird around him lately and I can tell there's something going on since Yoongi is my best friend." Namjoon explained and I turned my gaze away. Wonder if Yoongi tells him everything.

"Just because he gives me hard time that's all." I shrugged as he cocked hi brow.

"Giving you a hard time? What did he do now?" Namjoon's tone got suddenly gloomier and I shook my head.

"Anieyo! He hasn't done anything like that but like.. Mentally." I chuckled to my explanation but when his expression stayed serious I cut my laughing off.

"Is there something going on between you two?" And of course Namjoon's reasoning ability was great enough to connect the dots. I couldn't give him a honest answer.

"I.. There's.. You know Yoongi already has someone." I stated instead of denying the whole case.

"Whatever you say." Namjoon just grinned with a suspicious smile.

"What about you then? What's your motives hanging around Sumi?" I pointed at him and saw how he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I hit the sore spot right?

"I don't have any. I just like being with her." He said after a while standing there in silence.

"In a friendly manner?" I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Eh.. Completely." Namjoon held his hand up and I smirked. Friendly manner in my . "I need to go now. Got a phone call to make." He held his phone up before standing up.

"I'll see you later Namjoon-ssi." I waved to him as he made his way to the upper floor. I won't go to the announcement so maybe I'll just go home.

 

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

When our uncle had end his speech I waited outside of the auditorium the guys to show up. I already heard what the announcement thing was about and decided not to go. Our uncle needed to see us because mom had called him several times to ask how we were doing. I heard Yura had already left mom and was living in her own apartment not far from the school. We were both ignoring mom since her way of controlling things after dad died had gone out of control already. If dad hadn't died mom wouldn't be like this.

Soon I saw my members walking out of the auditorium with Sumi. There was no Namjoon or Beilinh to be seen which I wondered inside of my head. Are they somewhere together? Did Namjoon go after her? Why would he?

 

 

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin exclaimed when he saw me.

"Jimin-ah. Where are everyone going?" I asked from my members.

"Sumi want me to walk you home?" Jungkook asked from Sumi who smiled awkwardly.

"No need. I have something to do here at school anyways." She explained.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter