Absurd misunderstanding

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

The last class of the day was about to start and I was making my way towards the class with Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. There wasn't much for me to say since my thoughts wondered back to Beilinh and the incident at the back yard. I felt really guilty about the whole scene and I still hadn't decided should I go and visit her at the hospital. If I go there, what would be her reaction? She probably blames me for the whole happening so she'd dislike the idea of me appearing there in front of her. Maybe I was thinking too much?

When we reached the health education class I stopped walking and got the other guys' attention. I glanced them and turned around to leave but didn't manage to get anywhere before Namjoon reached to grab my shoulder.

 

 

"What's going on?" I heard Jin asking so I turned around to face them again.

"You know what? I have no interest on going in there so I'll head to the practice room." I stated casually and saw how Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

"It's our last class.. Are you sure you want to skip it?" Namjoon questioned and I shrugged him off.

"Health education? Please.. I'm sick of school already. It's Friday and we have to be in the class until 3:45 pm. I'd rather leave now when the clock is 2:15 pm and have an extra practice." When I'd stated that I saw three pairs of eyes staring at me in confusion. "Wae?"

"Did I just hear Yoongi saying an extra practice?" Hoseok's mouth was hanging wide open.

"Maybe I misheard." Jin shook his head.

"Are you really okay?" Namjoon asked and I snorted.

"I'm not as lazy as you think." I grinned but earned a chuckle from all of them.

"Well in that case I'll leave with you." Hoseok winked to Jin who disapproved so badly with our decisions.

"You can't be serious." Jin snorted. "I'm going to the class anyways. Do what you want." He walked inside of the classroom and I turned to face Namjoon.

"Hey y brain. Shall we go?" I asked from Namjoon who was now weighing on the two opinions.

"Let's go quickly before the teacher arrives." He rushed towards the stairs and I chuckled. Maybe now I have the chance to go and see Beilinh?

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

When we reached main hallway I saw someone walking the stairs down. Yoongi, the blonde guy and Hoseok were making they way towards us but they didn't seem to notice us standing there. I bit my lower lip as they came closer. Just then his gaze brushed over me but soon was staring at me with a weird expression. I noticed how the other guys saw us as well.

 

 

"Oh! Lin and Jungkook-ah." Hoseok pointed out as they reached the lower level.

"Oh you." I heard Yoongi mumbling while his gaze was nailed on mine. Oh you what?

"Why you're not in the class?" The blonde one asked from us but directed the question to Jungkook.

"Because of Yoongi hyung." Jungkook stated which followed a long silence. I shot my gaze to Jungkook who was glaring at Yoongi.

"What are you saying?" The blonde guy frowned and glanced at Yoongi. "How this has anything to do with Yoongi?"

"Because he ordered someone to hurt Beilinh." Jungkook sounded super annoyed. Should I stop Jungkook or listen what Yoongi has to say?

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes to Jungkook.

"Melanie? Does her name say anything to you? She attacked Beilinh because of some rumors including you and Beilinh." Jungkook smirked in amusement. Her name was Melanie?

"Ah.. Do you mean the rumor whereby Yoongi had caused Beilinh's injury?" Hoseok asked and my eyes widened slightly. "I heard it during the day."

"Have I started those rumors or what? What's your problem?" Yoongi still couldn't understand the situation or he was really good at acting.

"Ani.. I'm saying that you made Melanie to attack Beilinh because you told her that Beilinh was the one starting the whole rumor." Jungkook explained and I narrowed my eyes to Yoongi who gave me a disgusted glare.

"Calm down guys." The blonde guy tried to stop them but no.

"Stay out of this Namjoon." Yoongi stated harshly and the blonde guy snorted. "I didn't know you're working as a bodyguard too." Yoongi pointed Jungkook with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter