Poisonous truth

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

After hearing the results of my back's condition I got some liniment that I should use to it from now on and more painkillers if the pain would get harder. I scoffed quietly as she held the medicine to me. I couldn't believe Yoongi was right about my back. It had inflamed again after leaving the hospital so this liniment was supposed to make it better.

When we were done finally, I walked out of the infirmary while Yoongi followed me from the back. I checked the clock from my phone's screen and it was 4:57 pm already. How did I manage to spend an hour with Yoongi? I thought as we made our way towards the main entrance. Neither of us said a word until we reached the lower level. Oh no what about Sumi! I checked my phone again and noticed a message from her. »You took too long so I left already.« I sighed in relief.

 

 

"Is everything okay?" I heard Yoongi asking so I lifted my gaze from my phone to him.

"Oh deh." I nodded and a silence filled the tensed air which was surrounding us. I looked away from Yoongi and a question popped in to my mind. "If I ask something, would you answer to me?" I tilted my head carefully.

"Depends what's the question." He shrugged and I opened my throat.

"If I ask that did you order Melanie to attack me, would you give me a honest answer?" I looked up to him blankly. All the signs refers to it..

"..." Yoongi sighed and I snorted in amusement. "Don't you start this also.. I already got my relations sank to the bottom with Jungkook because of this." He shook his head and I smiled sadly.

"Well from the start you've been acting like a towards me so it's no wonder you'd do something like that also." I chuckled without humor and saw Yoongi furrowing his brows.

"I didn't admit anything. I can be honest and say that I'd never do something like that to anyone. I wasn't included in the happenings really. I didn't even know Melanie was that kind of girl." He explained and I felt how a huge weight had just been pushed off from my heart.

"Honestly?" I confirmed and he nodded once. So he really was telling the truth! Jungkook got mad for no reason. I suddenly started to feel bad for Yoongi same as for Jungkook.

"What's with the expression?" I saw Yoongi eyeing me.

"Oh jwesonghaeyo." I forced myself to smile instead.

"You pitied me just now." He pointed at me and I bit my lips.

"Maybe a little. But don't worry! I'll stay away from you from now onwards, like you wanted." I acted as cheerful as I could in a situation like this.

"Look.." Yoongi started and I saw his troubled expression.

"Waeyo?" I questioned and tried to hide my curiosity.

"I'm sorry for what I said on Friday.. I was really pissed off and--" When he said the words I wanted to hear I cut him off.

"Yoongi-ssi. I understand but I'm also sorry for bothering you from the beginning." I apologized but with an ulterior motive. I really wasn't like this honestly. I knew I hadn't done anything wrong and every time he's been angry for me, it's because of him. I apologized because I wanted to see if he could bear with the feeling of guilty. He'd been a complete towards me and even though I pitied him, I wanted to pay it back to him.

"Ani.. It's not like that." Yoongi tried but I didn't give him the chance to end what he wanted to say.

"Look. I'm a bit salty that I need to admit this but thank you for dragging me to the infirmary. I really needed these." I held the medicine for him to see. "And I'm glad that you came with me so Mrs. Heo could analyze your wrist. Just take it easy with that since sprain isn't a thing to play with." I told as I pointed the bandage wrapped around his wrist and flashed a smile before turning to leave. I'll do just as you wished and stay out of your way Min Yoongi-ssi.  At the time I still wasn't aware of the mistake I made on just that certain day.

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

I was lying on my mattress while browsing through my phone when the clock reached 11:12 pm. I placed my phone to the floor next to my mattress and sunk my face to my pillow. When Beilinh bailed me in school I got really annoyed. At first I was just angry at her but when I saw her wistful expression when she arrived to home, I couldn't be mad at her anymore. She'd been really quiet this whole evening to this point. I lifted my face from the pillow and nibbled my lower lip. How can I help her?

Just then I saw Beilinh walking in to our room and closing the door after her. She turned off the lights so the only light which was illuminating the room was her table lamp onher nightstand. She walked to her bed and slumped in. I was eyeing her every movement and observed her way of throwing the blanket on her. I should spice her up a little. How can I do it without making her angry? I tried to think a topic to talk about and soon my thoughts already wondered to Namjoon. Oh no way. Wait. It could be an okay idea after all. I could ask some advice from her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter