Drawing conclusions

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's Pov

 

 

Later on the evening it was becoming harder and harder for me to stay awake. Once in a while some of the teahcer's came to check on me but Namjoon stayed for the whole time, except when he needed to use the restroom. When he was gone I was missing him. I'm becoming seriously pathetic. What happened to me after meeting him? 

Namjoon was still holding my hand after all this time. The clock was about to turn 7 pm which meant I'd been here over a five hours. I wanted the wound to stop bleeding quickly since I was getting seriously tired. When I heard Beilinh's voice somewhere in the cabin my eyes flickered.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted to Mrs. Song who was the only one in the cabin at this time. "Sumi!" Her voice was heard now from the doorway and I saw how Namjoon turned his attention to her.

"Beilinh.." I managed to smile as she walked closer.

"What's wrong with her?" Beilinh asked from Namjoon.

"She can't sleep because of the wound keeps on bleeding." Namjoon told wistfully and Beilinh's gaze stopped on my forehead.

"Still? It does look bad." She said and turned to Namjoon. "What happend if it won't stop bleeding?" 

"They'll take her to the nearest hospital in Busan." Namjoon said and I felt his fingers caressing my cheekbone. Beilinh held my other hand so tightly it hurt.

"Aish." I cursed but it sounded like I was whining. I noticed how they both withdrew away from me.

"What happened?" Beilinh's eyes were as the size of plates as she gazed me.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked right after but I just snickered once.

"You squeezed my hand really tightly." I looked at Beilinh and she cracked in to a smile.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Beilinh grinned.

 

 

The time was passing by like that. Namjoon and Beilinh by my side. I think they were enjoying teasing me since everytime I was about to fall asleep either of them poked me not so gently. When I opened my eyes I saw them lauging at me which I swore I was going to get back to them.

After what I think was a half an hour I eyed Beilinh who was plaiting my hair from the sides as Namjoon checked the wound. It didn't hurt when he touched the lint like it hurt when Mrs. Song was doing it.

 

 

"Hey Sumi." Namjoon started carefully and I moved my gaze to him.

"Hm?" I squinted my eyes.

"I think it stopped bleeding." He said a bit hesitating and I saw him hiding his happiness. Namjoon stood up and walked out of the room to find Mrs. Song.

"Let's see how does it look." Mrs. Song leaned over me and lifted the lint off. "Oh.. I see." She nodded.

"How was it?" Beilinh asked from her.

"It looks pretty nice." She said and took the lint off completely.

"So I can go and sleep with the others?" I asked immediately and Mrs. Song narrowed her eyes like thinking what to say.

"I think you should sleep in here for the night just to make sure it doesn't bleed again." She said and my expression got gloomier.

"But I don't want to." I pouted.

"Maybe it's best like this Sumi." Beilinh said next to me.

"Well.. There's a thing we can try if you really dislike the idea of spending the night in here." Mrs. Song started and my eyes widened.

"Yes please." I was going to sit up but Beilinh pushed me back down.

"It's not just about your wanting.. Namjoon and Beilinh needs also to agree in to this." She continued and saw how they exchanged glances.

"What is it?" Namjoon tilted his head.

"If you're able to take care of her, then I can let her sleep in the tent. If the wound start bleeding you need to bring her immediately back here." Mrs. Song explained and I waited for their response.

"Well for me it's okay." Beilinh glanced at me. Of course my best friend.

"Me too." Namjoon said and with that my heart fluttered. For the whole time he was being with me today my heart acted perfectly fine but now only that sentence got it going crazy. Maybe I'm getting slightly better for my heart starting to act weirdly again.

"Okay let's change the lint to this different kind of patch. It's a bit thicker than a normal one." She told while placing the thing on my forehead. "Make sure you take care of her!" She told to Beilinh and Namjoon but looked directly at Namjoon.

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

We were now about to go back to the camping area but since Sumi was feeling too weak Namjoon didn't let her walk by herself. I was standing aside watching how Namjoon bent down so Sumi could climb on his back easier. Sumi did try to convince us about her bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter