Increasing anxiety

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(A/N: The song Jungkook composed.)

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

When the clock hit 2 pm, our doorbell rang. I was sitting in the living room with harabeoji while Yoongi -surprise surprise- was helping halmeoni with the food. I jumped off from the couch and walked to our little hallway to open the door. As soon as I got the door open, I got crushed by six guys who made their way inside.

 

 

"YAH!" I screamed as they were all now standing inside of the small corridor where simply wasn't enough space for them all.

"ANNYEOG LIN-AH!" I heard Taehyung screaming back so I chuckled to him.

"Yah Taehyung-ah.. Get your shoes off!" Jin scolded and turned to me. "It's nice that you had us."

"Of course." I smiled to them and saw Yoongi entering the scene. His face fell when he saw the corridor filled with BTS and me against the wall further back.

"You don't know how to act huh?" Hoseok teased Taehyung on purpose which caught my eye. Could this possibly mean..?

"Am I the only mature one here?" Jimin sighed and I saw Jungkook pushing his side gently.

"You mature? Don't say nonsense." Jungkook chuckled to him.

"Yoongi you feeling any better?" Namjoon asked from Yoongi and everyone fell silent.

"Oh right.. How's you mom?" Jin asked.

"We're good." Yoongi stated casually and my lip corners twitched upwards once.

"You made up with her?" Taehyung asked eyes fully widen.

"I think so." Yoongi just shrugged, acting cool, while I knew his honest feelings.

"Then.. Your lead rapper Suga here, helped my halmeoni to make you guys some food so.. The kitchen is over there." I pointed somewhere behind Yoongi.

"Jinjja? Our Yoongi?" Hoseok chuckled as he passed Yoongi.

"He's some good husband material." I saw Jin winking to me.

"I learned from the best." Yoongi patted Jin's back as he passed him.

"Let's eat I'm starving!" Jimin pulled Taehyung with him. Soon I heard many annyeonghaseyos coming from the kitchen. I noticed Jungkook making his way to me so I gave a quick glance to Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Come on." Yoongi stated and Namjoon followed him out of the room. I turned my attention back to Jungkook

"Beilinh-ah." Jungkook smiled and I hugged him tightly.

"Whoa." Jungkook chuckled in amusement. "I wished Yoongi would've seen this." He joked when I pulled myself off.

"I just.. Yeah." I chuckled. "Sorry about that."

"No it's fine.. I just wanted to tell you something." He started and I nodded as a sign for him to continue. "You've listened our latest album right?"

"You mean The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt.1?" I questioned.

"Yeah.. There's the OUTRO.. Do you remember what it was?" Jungkook tilted his head and I eyed the room.

"It was.. Love is Not Over?" I continued questioning and saw a small smile on his face.

"And you know what it's all about?" He continued and I nodded.

"Love is painful, goodbyes are even more painful.. Come back to my arms.." I listed all Jungkook's lines in the hook and saw him now smiling even wider.

"You've listened it I see." Jungkook nodded proudly.

"Yeah why?" I smiled back to him. I'm not telling him it's because of Yoongi why I was listening to. I wouldn't even lie if I said I knew all the words in that song since while I was waiting Yoongi, this song made me think, everything would be alright in the end.

"It's because it was my first project. I composed it and made the lyrics for the OUTRO." He smiled sadly and now I knew what he meant.

"So.. You were the one writing the song." I gulped since the painful emotions in this songs was by Jungkook and that made me feel bad.

"I actually.. I wrote it to you." Jungkook chuckled and lowered his gaze.

"I sort of figured that out." I mumbled.

"But that's not the important part." He continued and I dared to look at him again. "The important part in this whole thing was that the Love is Not Over will be in our next full album, full length. The rappers will add their verses in there so it becomes a full length song. I'm quite proud of myself that was the thing I wanted to say." Jungkook grinned so I snickered quietly.

"I'm proud of you too! Is the song already done?" I asked. "I want to hear it as soon as possible!" I beamed and heard steps from the back. Both of us turned to look at Yoongi who was standing there, leaning his arm against the doorway.

"Okay I think it's enough for a one evening." He smirked.

"Hyung.." Jungkook laughed and walked to him.

"Oh this guy." I shook my head.

"Go and get some food. I bet you're starving." Yoongi told to Jungkook who nodded to him. When Jungkook wasn't around, he walked slowly to me.

"You loved me even though it was tragic, and when we were separated, you tried not to cry. If you think goodbye is a joke, yeah, nothing last forever you're right. I'll live without you even if I die, I hope it will be forever girl. Over, over, love is not over. Just come and pull me out of this endless maze." Yoongi rapped quietly to the point he reached me when he stopped. I stared at him quietly while getting through the lyrics inside of my head.

"This.. What was it?" I asked and saw him smiling slightly.

"It's my verse in Love is Not Over." Yoongi eyed me quietly when I frowned.

"You.. Wrote that for me?" I guessed since the lyrics seemed to match our relationship.

"All for you.. I wrote it a month ago while working late in the studio. I tried to find suitable lyrics and when I thought about you, about us, the words just flew out of my brains." He chuckled and I lowered my gaze.

"You didn't think we'd be over." Was the thing that made me smile. The fact that Yoongi wrote this verse a while ago, made me happy. It was because he thought the same way as I did and he was right with every words he wrote. I loved him even though it was tragic and I loved him even more when we were separated. I tried not to cry while being separated but in the end I was weak.

"I said, come and pull me out of this endless maze, and that's what you did." He tilted his head with a slightly curious expression.

"Our love isn't definitely over." I threaded my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. We'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter