Devilish temptation

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Thursday, 22nd of May]

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

A terrible noise was waking me from the dreamworld. It was like if someone had hit a scoop against a boiler. I wrinkled my nose as I tried to squint my eyes open. I felt someone's warm body right next to me and soon I realized that someone's hand was lying on my stomach. Am I still dreaming?

 

 

"What the hell..? It's freaking 6:00 am." I heard Namjoon's husky morning voice mumbling but didn't look at him. I was too busy staring at the person right next to me.

"Hmmmmm." I heard Sumi stretching but still eyed Yoongi's sleeping figure next to me. I didn't want to move my gaze but when I saw Yoongi's eyes flickering I looked away.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

"Wake up students! It's time to rise! Breakfast is waiting!" I recognized the voice belonging to Mr. Choi. 

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" I heard Namjoon asking from Sumi who was sitting on her mattress all stunned. She was staring somewhere in to the emptiness. "Hey earth's calling Sumi." Namjoon chuckled.

"Huh?" Sumi moved her sleepy gaze to Namjoon who grinned to her appearance.

"Hey lovers. Get up will you." First I thought someone said it to me but when I saw Hoseok standing in front of Namjoon and Sumi, I quickly pushed Yoongi's arm off me.

"Wae~?" I heard Yoongi whining sleepily.

"What are you saying?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes to Hoseok before peeking out of the tent. "Mr. Choi? Can we wash up and do all the morning stuff before eating?" He asked and I sat up.

"Morning Lin-ah." Hoseok grinned to my appearance.

"Yah you. Don't say anything." I pointed at him.

"Breakfast starts at 7 am but because we need to half your showering time I decided to wake you earlier." Mr. Choi stated. "Girls you have 30 minutes time to get out of the shower before it's guys' turn!" Mr. Choi shouted and I started to get up. I started to dig clean clothes, shampoo, tooth brush and other make up things before slipping my shoes on.

"Hey Lin-ah at least open your eyes before moving around." I heard Hoseok's teasing voice behind me so I gave him a glare.

"Wait for me!" Sumi exclaimed and made her way to me.

"Sumi.. I think you dropped something." I was waiting her outside of the tent but heard Namjoon talking to her.

"Hey why do you have my ??" Sumi questioned and I burst out of laughter.

"You call these strings ?" Namjoon was chuckling in amusement.

"Just give me those. Thank you." Sumi headed out of the tent with a gloomy expression as we headed to the showers little further from the tents.

 

 

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

When the girls were gone I turned to the other guys. Hoseok was now finding some clean clothes. Yoongi still lied down eyes closed same as Jungkook. I walked to Jungkook and kicked his so his eyes shot open.

 

 

"Soon it's our time to get ready so why would you wake up?" I told to him as he sat up still eyes closed. "Yah Yoongi-ah!" I raised my voice to Yoongi who lifted his eyelid up.

"Wae?" He asked and sat up while yawning.

"What was that all with Beilinh?" I asked a bit quieter so the others wouldn't mind.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi tilted his head.

"You were sleeping all over her." I pointed out and saw him flashing a smile.

"Didn't you do the same to Sumi?" He shot back and I opened my throat.

"I was just asking.. You know.. Curiosity." I shrugged and walked to my mattress.

"There's nothing going on if you're that interested." Yoongi chuckled casually which made me wonder did he really mean it.

"I think the same as you. There's nothing going on between us." I told him honestly since even though I liked her we hadn't talked about that at all. She did kiss me though. And yesterday she said she needed me. Girls are confusing. I raked my hair through.

"Nothing in my ." Yoongi just scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

After our 30 minutes of preparing time I glanced myself from the mirror which was hanging on the wall. I checked my make up and the messy bun only to realize I was looking pretty cute except.. I narrowed my eyes to the patch on my forehead. You nasty little thing. Beilinh walked next to me and fixed her checkerboard patterned shirt around her waist and nodded convincingly. I compared us from the mirror.

I was the type of person who loved to dress brightly. I liked light colors and casual outfits. Beilinh in the other hand was the one with edge in her way of dressing. She liked dark colors and every outfit needed a point apparel. In this outfit it was the checkerboard patterned shirt.

 

 

"Okay girls time's up! You can finish your make ups in your tents!" Mr. Choi shouted behind the long partition. I walked out of the showering area towards the camping area while Beilinh followed me quietly. She's been awfully quiet this morning. I saw Yoongi's arm around her after I woke up but I wasn't going to question unless she mentioned it to me first. She's not butting in to my situation with Namjoon so I don't want to pressure.

"Whoa. You pass as a girl now." Namjoon pointed out as we met them on our way. I gave him a glare and saw how Beilinh continued her way.

"In your case I'd give up already." I shot back with a pout.

"Roasted!" Hoseok grinned to me as he passed Namjoon with Yoongi.

"I was just joking you know." Namjoon rolled his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter