Miss blonde

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's Pov

 

 

I wrinkled my nose to Namjoon who made another joke of me being blonde. I saw Beilinh aside with Jungkook and Yoongi and was going there but Namjoon cut my going.

 

 

"Sumi where you're going?" Namjoon asked and I just glared him over my shoulder.

"Somewhere far from you." I stuck my tongue out and he rolled his eyes. Why isn't he avoiding me after I told him I didn't feel sorry about the kiss? He's been around me now even more. Does he enjoy making my living difficult? I walked to them but before I arrived Beilinh was already heading somewhere. She definitely wasn't going to the hall.

"Jungkook." I said his name as I arrived so he turned his head to me. "What happened to Beilinh?" I pointed after her.

"That's what I would like to know too." Yoongi groaned next to me still eyeing Beilinh's parting back.

"She said she didn't feel well." Jungkook stated and I gave him a frown.

"Should I go after her?" I questioned out loud but Jungkook shook his head.

"Let's give her some time to be alone. I do have a hunch what's going on." Jungkook said and I narrowed my eyes to him as he glanced at Yoongi. Does it have something to do with Yoongi?

"Look guys. I have to meet my uncle before the announcement with Yura so I'll be going first." Yoongi said and I forgot I didn't understand Korean.

"Why with Yura?" I asked from him and mentally facepalmed. Yoongi didn't know that I understand Korean. I hope he won't tell Namjoon.

"Did you just understand what I said?" Yoongi frowned but continued anyways. "Yura is my nine minutes younger sister so the principal is also her uncle. My uncle needs to see us for family business quickly." He explained and I nodded with mouth hanging open.

"So that's why.." I wondered.

"I'll go." Yoongi gave me one weird look before he left.

"Yoongi hyung didn't seem to know about your Korean understanding?" Jungkook questioned in amusement and I rubbed my neck.

"Not until now. Oh right. Jungkook promise me you won't tell Namjoon either. He's the biggest no of them all." I pointed at him and he nodded while holding in his laughter.

"I promise." He said using English instead of Korean.

"Whoa. How come you seem to understand English so well?" I asked curiously.

"I have studied in LA. I went there to improve my dancing." He explained and I smiled to him.

"Ah. So you're good?" I smirked quickly and pointer at his feet. He made few moves with his feet in the middle of the hallway but since there were only BTS and me they didn't mind it.

"Well what do you think? Am I good?" He smiled proudly and I smiled to him while clapping my hands like a baby seal.

"Shall we get going?" I heard Namjoon questioning next to my ear so I flinched away from him straight towards Jungkook who caught me in his arms.

"Why you're always annoying me?" I bit my lips to Namjoon who was now busy glaring Jungkook.

"Whoa. I need to go." Jungkook said and let go of me. Before he managed to get far I saw him smirking to me.

"What was that?" Namjoon asked and I could hear something else behind his normal casual tone. Irritation maybe?

"With Jungkook? Oh right. I still have something to tell him." I flashed a smile before I tried to leave.

"Wait." I heard his low tone stating and immediately stopped as shivers went down on my spine. I turned around to face him. "Can you tell Jin I need to take care of something so I won't be able to come?" Namjoon asked and I felt slight of disappointment hitting me.

"Why you're not coming?" I asked instead of why you don't tell him by yourself.

"It's just something." He shrugged and I furrowed my brows.

"Why don't you tell him by yourself?" I asked just before he was going.

"When you tell him you'll find out why." Namjoon chuckled once before heading towards the second floor. Don't go. I pouted to his back.

"Sumi are you coming?" I heard Jimin's voice calling me so I ran up to them.

 

 

We walked to the real auditorium, not the one we have our music classes, because the principal had to do his announcements. I had no idea what this was all about since we didn't have anything like this back in France. If the principal wanted to announce something he did it through the information system.

The guys guided us to the row which was second last row from the line. I eyed the auditorium which was way bigger than our music class. There were students everywhere which made me wonder if we even had this many students in our school. I sat down between Jungkook and Jin. I glanced at both of them before focusing to the scene in front of me. Oh right I needed to tell Jin that Namjoon won't be coming. I turned my attention back to Jin who was also looking to the front.

I got stuck by looking his gorgeous side profile. If I put my own feelings aside and compared them all, Jin was the one with best looks and Jungkook following right after. Suddenly Jin turned to look at me and I got caught while staring at him. Oh gosh he saw me checking him out right. I felt my ears burning and turned to look away from him. I heard Jin's light chuckling by my side. Awkward.

 

 

"Hey Sumi?" For my surprise, Jin was talking to me so I needed to look at him again.

"What?" I asked while trying to hide my reddish ears.

"Do you know anything about Namjoon?" Jin asked and my mouth opened but no words came out. Aish I forgot it. 

"Namjoon told me to say you that he has some things to take care of--" I was about to end my sentence but Jin did it instead.

"So he won't be here. God dammit that guy!" Jin raised his voice and I saw Jimin staring at Jin next to him. So this's what Namjoon meant by saying you'll see it by yourself. But Jin's just being responsible unlike him.

"Did Namjoon hyung do something again?" Jimin asked and Jin glanced at him.

"He's being ignorant once again." Jin shook his head before turning back to me. "Thanks for telli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter