Abrupt revelations

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

When the lunch recess was over I started to walk towards the music class with Sumi. We both were wondering somewhere far from the reality since we stayed quiet the whole way to the main hallway. I wonder if Yoongi's wrist is better. Yesterday, Tuesday, I only managed to get a glimpse of Yoongi when they were walking away from cafeteria so I didn't manage to ask. Whoa what I was doing? I was supposed stay the hell out of his way and here I was already worrying over him. Worrying haha? It was just a polite thought though.

I stopped walking when I saw Sumi's brows making a straight line. All I did was elbow her left side which snapped her back to reality. She didn't say anything though, only stared at me quietly. Suddenly I heard some familiar voices talking somewhere near us and I could see Sumi hearing it too since her attention were somewhere I couldn't see from behind her.

 

 

"Did you start to like her? Beilinh I mean." I heard someone asking and tried to peek behind Sumi. He's talking about me?

"Why do you think I like her? Just because I'm being nice towards her doesn't mean that I like her. You can't confuse pity as liking someone." I heard clearly Jungkook stating those harsh words which all were pointed at me. I finally took a step forwards and looked pass Sumi where I saw Jungkook, Taehyung and two guys I didn't know by names. Did he just say he's being friendly with me because he's pitying me? I felt my heart cracking a bit and scoffed slightly shocked but mostly amused. Well what can you except from a good looking guy. A jerk. I should've known from the start since it was too suspicious for him to act suddenly nice to me.

"Well I thought so too." The black haired patted Jungkook's back and I saw how Jungkook's gaze moved from Sumi to me. Our eyes met and now I was looking straight to his dark eyes. I saw how cluttered his expression became after seeing me. Thanks Jungkook. I feel so special right now.

"Jungkook what are you--" The other guy started but soon cut himself off and met my gaze. I turned my head away and started to walk towards the music class. Soon Sumi was walking next to me again.

 

 

When we got in to the class and sat down to our places, I saw how Mrs. Song started to scan the whole auditorium through. For my surprise her gaze stopped to me and Sumi. What have we done wrong now? I groaned heavily.

 

 

"Miss Lee. Miss Moon." She emphasized our names with her powerful tone so I felt goosebumps rising everywhere on my skin. We stood up and now everyone was looking at us.

"Deh." We stated in unison and waited for the worst.

"Where were you two on Monday at 4 pm?" Mrs. Song asked still with her raised voice.

"I was.." I remembered being with Yoongi so I couldn't say it. I noticed Sumi questioning look but ignored it for now. I can't tell Sumi about Yoongi. I can't tell that I bailed her just because I was with Yoongi. Then I remembered the real reason why we were being broiled right now. "Not in the detention at least." I told honestly and heard Sumi gasping next to me.

"I completely forgot." She whispered to me.

"True. I didn't see either of you in here so guess where you'll be on Friday after 4 pm?" Mrs. Song obviously enjoyed this situation as she roasted us.

"In detention." I stated and she smiled widely.

"Nice job Miss Lee. The detention will be changed from 37 minutes to an hour and if you don't arrive, I need to contact your guardians." She explained and I could see how harabeoji was wringing my neck after getting back to home.

"Arasseoyo." I agreed to her terms and we sat down. Sumi placed her hand on her forehead and hit herself once.

 

 

As soon as Mrs. Song got ready to officially start the class I heard someone opening the door behind us. I glanced over my shoulder to see the Namjoon guy arriving in to the class, late. Wait. Is he the Namjoon Sumi was talking about? I took another glimpse of this guy and smirked by myself. Not bad at all.

Namjoon was walking to his place when Mrs. Song turned to look at him with a deadly expression. I could literally see steam rising from her nostrils. I glanced at Sumi whose jaw dropped slightly. I saw how her eyebrows were once again making a complete straight line. So I was right thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter