Uncomfortable situation

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

".. so I was about to tell her that I--" Jin tried to explain for the fifth time already but it didn't seem to get anywhere.

"Whoaa!! Check this!" Taehyung clapped his hands together as he pointed his phone happily.

"I can't believe you beat my record.." Jimin whined next to him.

"Yah-ish!!" Jin raised his voice so everyone went silent. Jin rarely got mad or irritated but right now I could see foam rising from his nostrils. "I can't believe you keep cutting me off!" He continued half-yelling to Jimin and Taehyung while Namjoon just rolled his eyes in boredom.

"Hyung.." Taehyun started carefully.

"Mianhae." Jimin ended and they both had their heads hanging low. I scoffed out loud and placed some rise in my mouth. 

"Okay. Let me just finish this.. So after she came in I was about to tell her that I--" Jin started once again but..

"Wassup?" Jungkook arrived to our table and grinned happily. I shot my gaze to Jin who closed his eyes and exhaled heavily.

"Okay I'm done. I'll see you later." Jin stood up and took his lunch box with him. We all turned our attention to Jungkook whose brows were now forming a straight line.

"Did I do something..?" He questioned and I noticed how Taehyung turned to his phone again.

"He's just pretty stressed out." I shrugged and was about to question why he was late but then I saw Beilinh's head peeking behind his right side. He was with Beilinh?

"Should I go and talk to him?" Jungkook cocked his brow but Namjoon stopped him.

"If I were you, I wouldn't. Just let him get some time to calm down. I heard his group is annoying as ." Namjoon chuckled but my attention was now on Beilinh. She wasn't looking at me and instead she looked very uncomfortable to be around us. Wonder if everything's alright.

"Arasseo.. We came to eat with you if that's alright." Jungkook grinned and I saw him holding two lunch boxes in his hands.

"You two?" I pointed at them trying to get some contact to Beilinh but no. What's wrong with her seriously?

"Go for it." Hoseok who hadn't said a thing took a part on our conversation. I eyed how they sat down to the opposite side of me and Namjoon. Jungkook handed the lunch box to Beilinh who kept her head low as she opened it slowly. I furrowed my brows and glanced at Jungkook who was also focusing on his box. Could this have something to do with that yesterday? In the water.. With Jungkook?

"Oh right where's Sumi? I didn't see her with you." Hoseok questioned with his mouth filled with food.

"Yah.. You're being ill-mannered." Namjoon noted and ignored the fact that we were talking about Sumi.

"Oh? She has her performance right now." Beilinh said with small voice and nudged her head to the back.

"Did you speak with Sumi earlier?" I questioned from Namjoon who I was sure went to check on her earlier.

"Huh? Ani." Was his harsh statement as he stood up.

"I'll get going." Namjoon told and with that he was off.

"What's wrong with everyone today?" Hoseok chuckled without humor and my gaze flowed to Beilinh again.

"Oh! Did you guys have your performance just now? I saw you walking in earlier!" Jimin pointed out as he lifted his attention from the game.

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded casually but when Beilinh's expression became darker I frowned. Did something happen?

"How did it go?" Hoseok asked.

"Ehm. I think we did pretty well." Jungkook smiled and glanced at Beilinh who gulped hardly.

"Jungkook-ah.. I think I'll go now." Beilinh stood up.

"What happened? Did you get some negative feedback from Mrs. Seo? Oh c'mon don't take it too seriously." Hoseok chuckled and I snorted in amusement. His comment was a bit prickly and I knew he was joking but Beilinh didn't seem to understand. She bit her lip and turned around to leave.

"Beilinh-ah." Jungkook turned his attention to her.

"Mian." Was her quiet words before she was gone. I turned to hit Hoseok's head not so gently.

"Yah!" He sneered.

"You should think before you speak." I shook my head and focused to the food. If I go after her now, they'll find out. I need to catch her later today.

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

I stood there facing three teachers writing something in their papers. I felt my heart still beating fast after our performance. We did Sane & Raina's A Midsummer Night's Sweetness since it didn't have high notes. Except it did have few which we needed to rearrange. I was doing Raina's parts and the guys were sharing Sane's rap so both of them did an own verse. Third verse was all of us together. You guys don't even know how long it took me to learn how to pronounce the words right and it still didn't sound right.

I felt Minwoo's gaze on me so I glanced him nervously. Just then Mrs. Song lifted her gaze from the paper.

 

 

"Okay so.. I need to be honest and tell you.. It sounded pretty good. Especially the rapping." She explained and I smiled. "Who did the rewriting for rapping?"

"It must be our Sumi." Kwangmin told to her and I could see some disappointment in her eyes.

"Well you're very good at writing lyrics but you're singing was sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter