Final agreement

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Saturday, 20th of September]
A month later

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

We had our last music program performance here in Korea before we'd travel to Europe. Our flight was going to leave for tomorrow and our first stop was going to be Stockholm, Sweden. I was getting slightly nervous since everything we'd practiced so hard for was going to be right in front of us.

We were supposed to have three cities where we were visiting our fans. First was in Stockholm on Monday 22, second Berlin on Wednesday 24 and last but not least Paris on Friday 26. The last stop was the place where we had our small vacation which meant we were supposed to stay there a bit longer. I don't know what to do with this. I shook my head and felt a gentle touch on my left arm.

I snapped back to reality and turned to look at Naeun who was smiling to me slightly.

 

 

"Naeun-ah." I started carefully. "What do you think about this?" I finally asked the question I'd been curious for the last month now.

"About what?" She asked sweetly.

"About this relationship of ours." I stated without giving any warm gestures to her. I felt her removing her hand from me.

"At first I thought this'd never work out between us since I knew nothing about you before hand and just suddenly my manager comes to tell me that hey you have a boyfriend from this day onwards. I was pretty shocked back then." She explained. "Now I think we've got pretty close."

"Oh boy." I sighed heavily. "This's all fake Naeun-ah, you know that don't you?" I asked desperately and saw how her expression got darker.

"Look.. I didn't have the courage to tell you this earlier but.. I really started catching feelings for you." Naeun stated with a lowered gaze which made my heart skip a beat.

"Naeun-ah.. I have a real girlfriend who told me I was acting thoughtlessly by agreeing in to this." I revealed and saw how her eyes widened. I eyed the waiting room through but gladly there was no one.

"You've been dating? All of this time?" Naeun furrowed her brows.

"Mianhae but I think we need to find a way to end this." I explained and noticed her thinking something really hardly.

"I don't like this situation you're putting me in to." She shook her head.

"Please.. Let's just end this lie. It was never real between us." I stated kind of harshly which why Naeun bit her lips together.

"We're still promoting. The last episode of the drama I act will be out on next week's Wednesday.. After that.. It's okay." I heard her voice quivering which hurt me. I'm so sorry Naeun. I just can't go and see Beilinh is she knows I have a fake girfriend back in here.

"Then.. Can you be the one saying you dumped me? Can I trust you to deal with this since I'll be in Europe then?" I pleaded her with my gaze.

"What do you want me to say? Should I ask my CEO to confirm it instantly?" Naeun was now avoiding my gaze to the fullest.

"If you must." I said quietly. "Naeun-ah.. You're a very dear friend to me so don't cut our connections. Oppa will always have your back." I caressed her cheek with my fingers.

"You can trust me." Naeun glanced at me before looking back down. I know I hurt her but there's nothing else to do.

"APINK STAND BY!" We heard a distant voice calling and Naeun stood up from the couch.

"Good luck." I smiled to her as she headed out of the room. Before she got out, she turned to me once more.

"I'll root for you as well, sunbae's word." She smiled to me and walked out of the room leaving me alone to deal with the awful feeling inside of my heart. Now I can focus on the tour better.

 

 

[Thursday, 25th of September]

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

"Are you sure about this all Beilinh?" I turned my head towards the direction where Sumi was standing. She was wearing black slim jeans, white dress shirt and a black vest with high heels. Her hair had tied up in to a loose.

"You mean BTS?" I questioned as I closed my notebook. Who I was kidding? I was thinking about him every day. Now that I knew he was in Europe, it was even harder for me to maintain my feelings. I decided not to get involved in his business while he stays in here.

"I want to go there but I really don't want to go alone." She whined as she placed the coffee in front of me to the table.

"You're such a baby." Louis shook his head from the other side of the table.

"You shut up and get back to work." Sumi stated to Louis who was wearing the same kind of outfit than Sumi. "Beilinh please.. You don't even know what this means to me.. And besides.. Are you really going to ignore his presence when he's in the same country than you." She crossed her arms.

"I have a recess thank you." Louis smirked to Sumi.

"Sumi we've already talked about this and.. I think I've said this now every day for the last month to you.. I can't ruin everything what Yoongi's worked hard for. This's nothing more than a business trip to him. He's supposed to come and meet his fans." I explained and Sumi smirked to me evilly.

"Are you saying you're not his fan?" She asked sweetly.

"Well in a way I am.." I mumbled a reply to her.

"Then we'll go and see him. We can be like on the back row so he won't see you! Please Beilinh." Sumi continued pleading so I sighed.

"Then I assume we'll stay at the back." I agreed and Sumi's expression got brighter.

"YES! Thanks Beilinh I love you!" She took a grip of my shoulder and shook me lightly.

"SUMI MOON! BACK TO WORK!" I heard someone shouting from the back so Sumi took a step back.

"I better go." Sumi chuckled awkwardly and rushed to take more orders.

"So.. Is tomorrow still happening?" Louis questioned so I turned to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter