Destructive blow

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

"Oh appa." I started but my voice started quivering already.

"What are you crying about huh?! Where are you right now at this very moment?!" Dad exclaimed and the reason why I cried was not because he was being angry but because I already knew how this was going to end.

"I-I'm at grandparents.." I mumbled.

"Are you okay? Nothing happened?" He asked quietly.

"I'm fine. Yoongi on the other hand isn't." I stated.

"Who's Yoongi?" Dad completely lost the topic.

"My boyfriend. The guy I told you about. His mom got in to a car accident and he was really down so I flew back here with him." I explained and heard him sighing.

"You know Beilinh-ah.. I really don't want to be the one who has to say this, not after what I heard from you but, you need to come back now." He said with serious tone. I knew it.

"So there isn't any possible way that I could stay?" I tried to stay strong but my lips were trembling.

"You're mom is going crazy right now. After what you said to her in the Amarante, she's been down. Now that you're gone, she blames it on herself." Dad explained weakly.

"..." I tried to find words.

"If you're not coming back on your own, we need to come and get you. You're still a minor and even though you'd be living with your grandparents doesn't mean that I, as your guardian, agreed to it." He sounded sorry but still stern at the same time.

"I understand." I whispered.

"I'm sorry Beilinh. I really am but this isn't just my decision but your mother's also." He exhaled heavily and I gulped.

"I know." I hummed. "But dad.. If you're really feeling sorry for me, there's one thing I really hope you'd do for me." I crossed my fingers and hoped this would work.

"Depends on what do you want." Dad's voice was much lighter.

"Can you tell mom that I wasn't ready to leave without a fight so you two need to come and pick me up?" I asked and heard dad gasping.

"Beilinh?? What the--?"

"Listen to me!" I cut him off. "I'm willing to come back, I told you, but give me at least a bit more time to spend with Yoongi. Even 11 hours is enough but don't force me go home today." I begged him and heard a chuckle.

"That's my girl." Dad sounded somehow proud. "I already checked the flight schedule and the 'next' suitable flight leaves today at 10 pm. We're going to come with that one. It's a last minute leave but at least it gives you some time with the 'Yoongi' guy or whatever." He explained and I chuckled in relief.

"You gave me so much time. Gomawo appa!" I smiled widely.

"But I assume you're coming back without any resistance. Let's keep this as our little deal." He told to me.

"Appa jinjja saranghae!" I beamed.

"Be careful. I'll call you when we're in Seoul." He chuckled.

"Bye! Take care!" And with that he cut the call off. This means their flight will be here tomorrow at 4 pm in Seoul time. I have 26 hours left with Yoongi. I'm going to use them well. Thanks dad.

 

 

After explaining the situation to my grandparents and Yoongi, he went to call his manager. I left out the part this was all my and dad's plan.

Halmeoni started to cook something for us to eat since we were starving because of the long flight. This was the time I showered and felt I could live again. I was happy I left some clothes in here since now I really needed them. Yoongi managed to persuade his manager to give him a free day just to spend some time with me. I couldn't possibly tell him that these were probably the last 24 hours I was going to spend with him. There was no guarantee if I ever managed to come back here.

The clock was 5 pm as I was happily eating in our kitchen with Yoongi. Soon halmeoni appeared to the doorway so I lifted my gaze to her from the food.

 

 

"Hello." She was smiling to the fullest and looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing this emerald green evening dress which didn't reach much lower than her knees. The dress had v-neck and long sleeves. Everything was sparkly except that the sleeves and a part rounding her waist which was silky smooth. Her hair was up with a pretty bun and her neck was wrought with a diamond necklace, which I wasn't sure was it real or not.

"Halmeoni." I managed to sigh as I eyed her black high heals. 

"Whoa." Yoongi mumbled.

"What do you guys think? Is it too much?" Halmeoni asked and spun around.

"Well you look incredible! Depends where are you going since if you're going to the grocery looking like that, I'm not sure is it suitable." I joked and she laughed brightly.

"I think you look gorgeous." Yoongi nodded for approval and I glanced at him.

"Oh Yoongi don't be like that. You make my old heart fluttering with your words and  I think our Linnie's going to get jealous." Halmeoni pinched my cheek lightly which I scoffed.

"Why I'd jealous of my own granny.." I groaned as they chuckled quietly.

"Are you ready darling?" I heard harabeoji's voice coming forwards and soon he was standing on the doorway.

"I'm as ready as I can be." Halmeoni flashed a smile to harabeoji who as well looked really good with his suite. He had a emerald green tie which crowned their outfits.

"A couple wear." I pointed out. "But seriously where are you two going?" I asked.

"Today's our 50th anniversary so we need to celebrate it. First we're going to see a ballet and then to eat in this fancy restaurant we went to our 10th date 52 years ago." Halmeoni smiled and my jaw dropped. How can she remember it all so well?

"Congratulations." Yoongi smiled to them.

"Gomawo Yoongi dear." Halmeoni smiled to him. "I don't know what time we'll be back.. There's food in the fridge so eat and sleep well!" She beamed and followed harabeoji out of the kitchen.

"Have fun!" I retorted after them and then heard the front door closing. I placed some rice in my mouth and stood up. I started to take the dishes near the sink so Yoongi stood up and followed. We placed the dishes to the counter and I eyed them closely.

"Do you think staring at them makes them disappear?" Yoongi questioned with a smirk.

"I hate doing dishes." I bit my lips together and suddenly felt Yoongi slipping his arms around my waist from the back. He pulled my against his body and buried his face to my neck. "Y-yah.." I mumbled and glanced at him.

"Wae?" Yoongi tilted his head so he could see me.

"You're soon giving me a heart attack." I stated honestly.

"Even by doing this?" He seemed to enjoy the moment. "What about this?" Yoongi kissed my bare neck, twice, thrice, before hugging me even tighter.

"You seriously.." I chuckled because of my heart which was opposing this all by beating faster.

"I love you." Yoongi whispered to my ear which got me smiling really widely.

"Guess what I want to hear the most right now?" I asked and turned around in his grip so I was now in his arms facing him.

"Hmph?" He tilted his head with a smile

"That you take care of the dishes." I pecked him and smiled sweetly.

"Yah.. That's a bit." Yoongi chuckled. "Arasseo." 

"Jinjja?" I got surprised.

"I can do the dishes if you keep me a company, otherwise - no deal." He shook his head and I snorted in amusement.

"Okay deal!" I took few steps away from him and smiled. "Your turn."

"I'm doing this just fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter