Beautiful liar

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I won't mark the chapter as M rated because of one small part which isn't actually real SO.. I'll mark the small -ish part of the text so you can skip over it if you want to.)

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

"What was that?" Yoongi asked as we were walking down the street different direction where Namjoon and Sumi went.

"What was what?" I tilted my head to him and smile slightly.

"How did you do all that? Our manager.. You just.. I don't understand." Yoongi was baffled.

"I told him I'd travel to a different country and break up with you." I shrugged and felt Yoongi placing his arm over my shoulders.

"Just to spend this day with me?" Yoongi sounded more amazed than shocked. I told him the truth but he took it as I was joking. Maybe that was what I wanted.

"Pretty much." I grinned to him.

"You know.. Now you need to find another excuse to go out with me. Since you already broke up with me so what's your next plan?" He chuckled lightly and I glanced at his side profile.

"I don't think we need to plan so far." I smiled while looking at the kids playing together.

"Wae? I think this's pretty urgent matter." I felt Yoongi's soft lips on my left cheek as he pecked me quickly.

"Us?" I cocked my brow and felt a sudden stabbing pain in my heart. Oh my.. I can't do this.

"You." He grinned and I feigned a smile quickly. "I'm quite worried actually." He turned serious.

"About..?" I guide.

"About your boyfriend's schedule." Yoongi stated and I bit my lips.

"You're an idol. Of course you need to work." It didn't take long for me to gather up myself again.

"Are you fine with it?" He asked almost whispering.

"Me not seeing you everyday?" I scoffed in amusement. "I managed to survive this past month so I think I'll survive.." I explained with a smile until it hit me again. "Except that.."

"Huh?" Yoongi hummed.

"Nothing." I pushed his side gently and took few running steps away from him. "Are you coming?" I turned to look at him few feet away and smiled widely.

"Yah.." He pouted and groveled to me slowly.

"What should we do?" I blinked twice while eyeing his expression.

"I have one thing in mind.." Yoongi flashed a smile to me before he intertwined his fingers with mine. "Let's go!"

 

 

We came out of the buss and the view in front of me made it hard for me to breath. My mouth was hanging wide open as I eyed the area around me. I thought I'd already seen everything but I was wrong.

 

 

​"Well?" Yoongi asked as he guided me towards the tower.

"I.. Whoa.. What is this place?" I asked all amazed.

"Namsan Tower, You haven't heard?" He sounded slightly amused.

"Oh! This's the place where my mom and appa met for the first time!" My eyed widened. "I've always wanted to come here!"

"Mom you mean eomma?" Yoongi questioned now really amused.

"Oh." I nodded, still being astonished about the sight.

"Okay then let's go up." He pointed up to the tower and I shot my gaze to him.

"Jinjja??"

"The reason we came all the way here is up there." Yoongi eyed me and then nudged his head towards the tower. Wonder what is it?

 

 

We made our way pass the entrance and the chairs up from the right. The place was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen which brought tears in to my eyes. I was going to leave tomorrow and with that leave everything behind me. Even the guy who brought me here to see this. I saw dozens of little locks, locked to the railing and to each others. Oh. I've heard about this.

Yoongi guided me further and we went to this small stand which was near the railing where people had gathered around. He signaled me to wait a second as he slipped through the people to the stand. When he came back, he was holding something small and white in his hands.

 

 

"You know this place?" Yoongi asked, still hiding the small thing inside of his hand.

"Locks of love, or something like that?" I questioned and without noticing, a wide smile had already covered my face.

"You know why I came here with you?" He continued and I pointed at his hand.

"It has something to do with that right?" I couldn't hide my smile anymore. Yoongi took my hand and guided me a bit further from the other people.

"I want to clamp this to the railing with you." Yoongi smiled but really shyly this time.

"Do you have a particular reason to do this?" I asked and this time hid my smile.

"I want you to know how much I love you. For the shortest time, you're the first girl who made me feel this way. I feel like.. I know it might sound cheesy but.. I feel like I'm totally different person than I was three months ago." Yoongi said all those word so casually. Look this guy.. Trying hard to look cool.

"Ahhh-jinjja.." I groaned in amusement. "It was cheesy indeed but you're right. You've changed, in a good way." I threaded my arms around his waist.

"We need to lock this. Do you want to write something on it?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Can I? But you need to promise me something.." I gave him a girly smirk.

"Anything." Yoongi stuck out his tongue.

"You can't look what I'm going to write.." I stated and his expression got confused.

"But..?"

"Until our second anniversary." I wrinkled my nose to him teasingly.

"Wait.. It's.." Yoongi paused for a moment. "It's after six days right?"

"Then you can come and see what it says." I smiled even wider like everything was alright.

"But you need to come with me." He leaned closer to me and pecked my cheek. At the same time I felt Yoongi placing something in my hand behind his back. I withdrew my hands and saw a small white lock.

"We'll see." I snorted as I eyed the lock through. "It's your favorite color." I cocked my brow to him.

"You like white too." Yoongi made aegyo but I scoffed to that.

"You're mixing me with Sumi! Sumi likes white and I like black." I turned my back to him as I'd really be mad to him.

"Check the other side pabo." I heard him chuckling so I turned the lock around. The other side was black and now the lock was making a perfect yin and yang effect.

"Oh.." I turned around. "I see what you did there."

"There's three reasons why I bought that one.. First, yin and yang are opposites of each other. Second, they're interdependent. Third, they're inseparable." Yoongi smiled after continuing playing with me. "Why are you crying? You don't like the idea?" Now he was teasing me to the fullest.

"I am?" I placed my hand to my cheek and noticed it being wet. "I've been way too sentimental lately." I chuckled as I felt Yoongi's palms on my jaw line, wiping my tears away gently.

"Is it okay?" He smiled to me slightly.

"I love it." I stood up to my toes and pecked him. "Let me write it now."

 

 

After attaching the lock, we went to get some fast food from the downstairs and enjoyed our day off to the fullest. I wanted to take everything out of this last evening with him so I forgot my real life concerns for a while. I just wanted to show Yoongi that I really loved him and everything was goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter