Finding culprits

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's Pov

 

 

"Don't be pathetic.. You're seriously going to ruin your last weeks in her because of Yura? You know.. That's exactly what she wanted.. You made it too easy for her." I stated the harsh truth which Beilinh wasn't ready to hear so she took her tray and basically rushed out of the dining area. I sighed heavily and hit the tray in annoyance. "Gosh that !" I cursed and ruffled my hair. Suddenly I noticed everyone else around me being all quiet so I lifted my gaze up from the table and gazed through the people who were rounding me.

"What was that?" Namjoon asked looking somehow extremely serious.

"What was what?" I rubbed my neck as everyone had their gazes on me.

"I knew something was wrong.. It could be seen from her messages. I just don't know what did I do to make her like that." I saw Yoongi placing his elbows against the table and rubbing his face with his palms.

"You know something about this situation noona?" My eye flickered when I heard the word noona coming out from Jungkook's mouth.

"Noona?" Namjoon scoffed.

"I-I'm not sure what you're talking about." I chuckled and saw Jin's somehow piercing gaze on me.

"Sumi-ah.. If there's something you know, please tell it to us." Jin said deathly serious.

"Why are you so worked up because of this? It has nothing to do with you." I might've sound a bit too harsh but that wasn't my intention.

"It's bothering all of us." Taehyung stated.

"But only because Yoongi hyung becomes so moody when something's wrong." Jimin continued and I glanced at Yoongi.

"Yah." Yoongi hit Jimin's head.

"But that's true. I remember the day when your mom--" I was about to say but Namjoon grabbed my hand as a sign for me to stop.

"Just tell us what's going on." Namjoon squeezed my hand but I shook my head.

"I really shouldn't.. You know it's not in my hands." I looked Namjoon with a pained look on my face. I saw how he furrowed his brows to me.

"Please Sumi. I'll do anything." Yoongi whined and I exhaled heavily. I'm really sorry Beilinh.

 

 

After explaining everything Beilinh had told me on that day, the whole table fell dethly silent. Something like a minute passed before Yoongi managed to break the silence.

 

 

"You're just making that up, aren't you?" He scoffed.

"There's no way Yura noona would say those things." Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"Look! This's the reason why I didn't want to tell you. You're now all against me! I just told you what Beilinh told me and I know she doesn't have the guts to lie something like that. It's your sister she's talking about however. You know how much he loves you and hearing that coming from the sister of the person you love.. I can see why she's devastated." I shook my head to them and stood up.

"Where you're going?" Namjoon asked.

"Somewhere where people doesn't assume I'm a liar." I sneered to Yoongi but a grip on my right forearm, stopped me from going. I looked down to Jungkook who was holding me tightly.

"I think what Sumi's saying is the truth." Jungkook stated and pulled me back down.

"You're really believing her words?" Jimin narrowed his eyes to Jungkook.

"I spoke with Yura on last week's party.. And she didn't seem so happy about Beilinh dating you nor happy about my feelings for her either." Jungkook explained and I saw how Yoongi wrinkled his nose when Jungkook mentioned his feelings for Beilinh.

"I actually believe them." Namjoon wrapped his right arm around my waist.

"I'm thinking they're speaking the truth also. Indeed it sounds a bit suspicious but love makes us blind right?" Jin tilted his head to Yoongi whose eyes widened. Yoongi turned to Jungkook who was just staring at him blankly.

"I know what's going on.. Yura's being jealous of you Jungkook! She hates the fact you're liking my girl and now she's hating Beilinh because she's the reason you're suffering." Yoongi finally got it.

"She's still in love with you." Hoseok mumbled as his gaze met Jungkook's.

"Yah.." Jungkook started but couldn't say anything.

"Well now we know why Beilinh's acting oddly towards you Yoongi." Namjoon noted to Yoongi who was already standing up.

"There's something I need to take care of." And with that he ran out of the dining area also. I hope this helped her somehow.

 

 

Yoongi's Pov

 

 

*BANG BANG BANG*

Even though it might've seemed like I was trying to break the door of my beloved sister's apartment, I wasn't trying to. I was just overly pissed about this whole happening and her actions the most. I ran here as fast as I could just to deal the awful things with her that she said to Beilinh. After few moments I heard steps coming closer the front door. Soon the door was pulled open and I saw Yura's baffled expression as she eyed me from head to toes.

I didn't ask for her permission and just stomped inside. I walked far enough to reach her living room and waited her to walk to me. It didn't take long before she was already standing in front of me.

 

 

"With what right you're getting involved in to my life? I want to know how are you thinking it's a good way to go and ruin my relationship with Beilinh when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter