Flawed love

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday, 6th of June]

 

 

Beilinh's Pov

 

 

"So tell me one more time.. Why are we here again?" I stopped and turned to look at Jimin and Hoseok who were both glancing at each other.

"The real question is that what is this place?" Sumi continued and crossed her arms. I glanced the main entrance next to me quickly. It looks some sort of big company.

"Oh boy." Jimin bit his lips together.

"You're here in BTS's benefit. I hope your presence will help our new debut song to become a great success." Hoseok explained something that made absolutely no sense to me.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" I asked from Sumi who just shook her head slightly.

"Okay.. You explain it." Hoseok turned to look at Jimin.

"Why me..?" Jimin whined.

"Because this was your genius idea." Hoseok gritted his teeth together before turning back to us.

"Okay so.. This is Big Hit entertainment. This is where we spend hours every day by practicing." Jimin continued and I mentally facepalmed. How did these two idiots even managed to persuade me and Sumi to come with them in the first place?

"Not that detailed. Just jump in to the point already." Hoseok nudged at Jimin.

"Okay so.. We're actually really short in time to get this single ready but the thing is that.. Even though Yoongi and Namjoon hyung had been working almost four days straight, they can't get anything done, like.. Yoongi hyung doesn't get the song ready and Namjoon can't come up with the lyrics and all so.." Jimin's explanation started to get longer and longer. Wonder if that's the reason why he can't contact me? I thought as Jimin mentioned Yoongi.

"So what does this has to do with us?" Sumi questioned and I saw Hoseok grinning.

"We thought that maybe they could use a break.. Like.. We all know about you and Namjoon." Hoseok pointed at Sumi who flushed pink. "And your relationship with Yoongi hasn't been a quite of a secret anymore." He continued so I needed to lower my head so they couldn't see my heating cheeks. How do they know?

"Okay so.. We thought that you could go and keep them company for this evening." Jimin smiled widely. My heart was racing but I couldn't admit it to the guys so I'm happy Sumi saved the situation.

"Are you sure this's okay with your company? I don't think so.." She narrowed her eyes to the guys.

"Well.. That's why we're going to sneak in, so we could avoid the problems." Hoseok rubbed his neck and my jaw dropped.

"It's not even legal??" I raised my voice but got cut by Jimin's hand around my wrist pulling me inside.

"I'll thank you later for this." Hoseok grinned to us as we sneaked in.

 

 

Sumi's Pov

 

 

"Okay you get off here." Hoseok let go of my wrist in front of some black door in this long corridor.

"W-wait how am I supposed to..?" I started but they continued their way already. "Oookay.." I puffed my cheeks as I eyed the door in front of me. So this's Namjoon's studio eh? 

"This is your stop. We'll see you later. I hope you guys can help them to relax a bit." I heard Hoseok's voice stating at the end of the corridor. I can do this. 

 

 

I knocked to the door twice and waited a response. Nothing. I knocked next two times and waited. Still nothing. Is he even there? What if he's somewhere getting snack or something. I wondered between the options. When I heard steps in the corridor coming forwards, there was no other choice for me than rush in. I opened the door in to this small studio room and placed the door shut. Phew that was close.

 

I turned around to see the room better and boy it was gorgeous for a guy's workplace. I saw Namjoon sitting on his chair, head pressed down against his arms. The screen was playing something which why Namjoon had his headphones on. Oh so that's why he..

A smile crept to my face as I made my way closer to him. I hadn't seen him after my hospitalization and it'd been now over a week. He'd texted me once in a while asking if I was alright, but nothing else. I saw Namjoon grabbing his phone from the right and typing something. Right at that exact moment, my phone vibrated. I opened the screen and saw a message from Namjoon. It automatically made me smile even wider. The text only said: »I miss you.«

I didn't even bother to answer and stopped walking so I was standing right behind him. With that I threaded my arms over his shoulders. Namjoon flinched by my sudden action.

 

 

"Who the f--??" He stood up from the chair and I took a step back while waiting him to realize what was going on. Namjoon's mean gaze got locked in to mine as he turned around. It only took him two seconds before the anger disappeared from his face. "S-Sumi?" He whispered and rubbed his eyes as if checking was I really standing there.

"Hi." I waved to him slightly. Namjoon lifted his arm up and waved back to me before walking to me. With that instant he placed his left palm against my jaw line and pushed me against the wall.

"..." Without words he pressed his right forearm against the wall and sealed his lips with mine. I closed my eyes as I felt Namjoon kissing me passionately. I opened my mouth willing to response to his kiss and with that our kiss got even more aggressive, in a good way. I felt his hand on my waist making it's way upper under my shirt but I didn't mind. I loved this guy. I threaded my hands around his neck and with that pulled him closer.

"..." I made a faint gasp when Namjoon traced his lips to my neck. Our kiss on the beach flashed through my mind. I felt my lip corners twitching upwards when I heard Namjoon's words.

"I missed you so bad." He whispered with his husky voice. I opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter