(> ^.^)> Chapter 27

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

Kyuhyun was running around while YongJi followed behind him. Even though they were meters away, YongJi never gave up just to get her hands on Kyuhyun.

“Ya~! Can’t you go any faster? You're too slooooooooow." Kyuhyun teased as he continue running around giggling.

‘Ya~! Shut up! Just wait until I catch you!” YongJi then speed up towards Kyuhyun.

-------------

After almost an hour of running Kyuhyun decided to play another trick on her, so he hurridly hide behind a big tree. YongJi came to the spot where she saw Kyuhyun stop, but wondered how come she didn’t find him.

“I’m sure he didn’t run anywhere else.” She said while looking around, with her knowing Kyuhyun was slightly giggling.

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! Where the heck are you?!” She shouted.

Then she suddenly felt a tight on her waist from behind, she look around to see a smirking Kyuhyun again.

“Why you!” YongJi groaned as she smack Kyuhyun head.

“Ya~ that hurts!” Kyuhyun whined not even letting go of YongJi’s waist.

“Serve you right! Now, let me go!” Yongji whine as she struggle under Kyuhyun’s tight grip.

“Not until I get my revenge.” Kyuhyun said and smirk.

Again he carried YongJi to the water not even bothering about her punch and kicks and complains.

“ hana….” Kyuhyun started counting as he goes to he deeper part..

“Yaaaaaa~!”

“ dul…”

“ No…no…no… Kyuhyun!” YongJi shouted.

“Set!” Kyuhyun then let go of Yongji, and drop here straight to the water, but unfortunately YongJi was able to grab Kyuhyun shirt which made both of them land on the water. Both them rise up from the water together.

“Ya! Why did you pull me!” Kyuhyun said.

“ If you’re going to drop me, I should make sure your included.” Yongji then gave Kyuhyun a mehrong and started splashing each other with water.

Both of them were happily playing around like little kids. Running to the water, splashing each other, playing with the sands and even building some sand castle. It was already sunset, when the two decided to stop and move out of the water. Both of them were freezing, so Kyuhyun immediately took some towels and gave it to YongJi to try both of them.

They were simple sitting down in the sand, having a little bon fire to keep them warm.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.” Yongji started.

“Hmm?” Kyuhyun turn his head to the girl who was busy warming her hands.

“Thanks again for today.” She said as she face Kyuhyun and smile.

Kyuhyun then smiled back. “It’s nothing, I also had fun.” He said and diverted his attention to the fire.

As the times goes, the air gets cooler around the area. So Kyuhyun and YongJi then got up and walk back to their villa. It was indeed a cold night since Yongji can’t stop from shivering while walking, she keeps on blowing in her hands to keep them warm.

“You okay?” Ask Kyuhyun who seems to be in a fine state.

“Ye-yeah, i-it-it’s just c-cold.” She said as she rubs her shoulders.

Kyuhyun shook his head as he observe YongJi, he then open his arms and put one on YongJi’s shoulder as he pulls her closer to him.

“What are you doing?” YongJi ask as he gave Kyuhyun a wondering look.

“I’m just keeping you warm, if you get sick our parents are going to kill me.” He explain as both of them continue walking.

YongJi then blush as she look away trying hard to avoid looking at Kyuhyun afraid that her red face would be visible to him. Again her heart started to race up, she then took a deep breath and try hard to maintain herself.

When they both reach their villa, YongJi immediately went to the bathroom and took a warm bath. After 15 minutes she went out with her pajamas on, as Kyuhyun went in and took a bath. Bore, YongJi decided to play with her phone for a while until she reaches the contact parts where she found his name on the first list.

“Omo! Donghae Oppa!” She shouted as he remember him all of a sudden.

“How could I forget about him? This is already the 2nd time. I might be enjoying time too much here that I left him worried.” She said as she quickly dialed his number and waiting for him to answer.

“Yoboseyo?” the onther line answer.

“Oppa! Minahe!” Yongji said as she heard him answer his phone.

“Oh, you finally remember me huh?” Donghae said in a deadtone.

“Oppa…”

“Do you know how much I worried, huh? When I heard that my very own girlfriend is going out of the country with some other guy to spend their honeymoon, have you ever thought how would I feel? You didn’t even bother to tell me about it!” YongJi kept quite as she listen to every word Donghae was saying in the other line. It was too obvious he was mad.

“Oppa, Minahe.. I was suppose to tell you about it but I got caught off guard when our parents told us that were be leaving in the same day they told us about our honeymoon. Oppa, I swear I didn’t know about this thing, I only knew about this when it’s the day of our flight. Oppa, Mianhe, I’m really sorry…” She said as her voice started to crack and her eyes slowly became watery.

Donghae then let out a small sigh on the other line before answering YongJi.

“Arasso, don’t be sorry. I was just too worried to you, I mean you didn’t call me for almost 4 days already. I didn’t get any news from you after the wedding and now I heard you were having your honeymoon.” Donghae explain trying to calm down the girl from the other line.

“I know Oppa.” YongJi said as she wipe some small tears away.

“So, how are you now? Are you okay?” Donghae then ask.

“Neh, I’m okay. I’m actually having a good time here.” YongJi said happily.

“Really? How about Kyuhyun?” he ask again, with a little jealousy on his tone.

“Oh him? His okay. We’re actually in good terms now Oppa.” She said.

“Oh..” was all Donghae could tell after hearing what his girl said.

they’re close now? What if something happened between them?’ He thought, but he throw it away knowing that YongJi won’t let him down.

“So when are you coming back?” He ask again.

“Hmmm, I think after 2 days.” She answered with an unsure voice.

“Jinjja? Can I fetch you at the airport princess?”

“Oppa, you can’t. Our parents would be there.” She answered making Donghae disappointed again.

“Arasso, but can I take you out once your back in Seoul? I really miss you a lot princess.”YongJi then crept a smile as she agree to Donghae’s invitation.

Both of them were happily talking over the phone, trying to catch up to the days they weren’t having contact with each other. But unaware, there were pair of ears listening carefully to the girls voice as she continue talking happily over the phone letting out a laugh and giggles making his heart crunch up in a little pain and maybe with a hint of jealousy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!!

So how was it?? Well I think this would the last chapter for their honeymoon.
I know that you guys are expecting more so I’m sorry to let you down.
But I’ll try to make an awesome chapter in the up comings^^

Thanks for all of your comments :D
It always makes me happy, reading every post :D

Oh, BTW I posted a new oneshot^^
Here's the link: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80871/was-your-love-a-lie-
H
ope you would like the oneshot :D
Give some comments too okay?? ^^

 

 

Comment replies:

 

Heenew : ^-^

Janis_ELF : Kyuhyun is such a Kyutie isn't he?? :D 

ToAnyone-21 : EvilKyu on the loose :>

SuJuShinee : Yeah, evil yet sweet <3

Brightside : Hahaha... soon she will... ^^

YoonSeoMin : Surprise kisses are sweet :D I like them too :D

hotkey: Kyuhyun and his wittiness is really cute :D 

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^