(> ^.^)> Chapter 45

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

“O-Oppa Wae? Wh-Why are you B-breaking Up with me?” YongJi ask stuttering trying herself not to cry infront of Donghae.

“I have to.” Donghae said.

“Bu-but…” YongJi wasn’t able to continue what she was going to say as her tears started to flow out of her eyes. She quickly wipe them all out and look at Donghae.

“Oppa, we c-can talk about this.” YongJi said as she held Donghae’s with a pleading look.

“Oppa please.” Donghae then hug her tightly as YongJi hug him back and started crying again.

“Shh, princess uljima. I’m doing this for you. It’s for your own good.” He said as he slowly her hair.

“How..can this be…for my…own good? You’re.. .leaving…me.” YongJi said in between sobs.

“Look princess.” Donghae said as he make YongJi look at him.

He then wipes the tears away from her cheeks and smiled.

“I’m just setting both of us free.” He smiled.

“Free?” YongJi then wipe her tears and look at Donghae.

“We can’t be together if there’s someone else who owns your heart.” YongJi then look at him surprise.

“Oppa.” She look down.

“Hey, Uljima.”Donghae said and lift her chin up.

“Oppa mianhe~ I didn’t mean to play with your heart. I never intend to.” YongJi said. Donghae then smiled.

“It’s okay. You never played with my heart. AT least for a short time I felt that your really love me.” He said.

“I do love you..” YongJi said as she hug Donghae again.

“But not as much as you love him.” Donghae said.

“Mianhe Oppa,  juengmal minahe.” Yongji said as she hug him tighter.

They both stayed like that. For that very moment Donghae doesn’t want to let go of YongJi, since he’s letting her go he wanted to stay in that position for a longer time. Hugging the girl he truly loves I the last thing he could do. After hugging each other for almost 20 minutes and after YongJi finally calm down from her crying they both went to the bench and started talking casually.

“Aigoo, just look at your eyes now princess. They’re so swollen already.” Donghae said as he cup YongJi’s face.

“It’s your fault Oppa.” YongJi playfully hit him on his arms.

“Who told you to cry that much anyway.” Donghae teased.

“Who wouldn’t cry if a guy is breaking up with his girlfriend?” Yongji pout.

“Kyeupta.” Donghae said and pinch Yongji’s cheeks.

“Ya~Ya~ Oppa it hurts.” YongJi said as she slap Donghae’s hands.

Then they both laugh at their childish actions and smiled at each other.

“So what are we now,Oppa?” YongJi ask as she look at Donghae more seriously.

“Friends.” Donghae smiled.

“Best friends!” YongJi said and hug him.

“Aigoo, stop hugging me. Kyuhyun might see us and think something.” Donghae teased.

 

YongJi’s POV

“Aigoo, stop hugging me. Kyuhyun might see us and think something.” Donghae teased.

Eh? He knows about Kyuhyun?

“Ky-Kyuhyun? Yo-you Know Oppa?” I ask in disbelief.

“Of course!” he said and smiled.

“How?”

“YongJi-ah, your actions tells me all.” He said and wink.

My actions? Omo! Am I that obvious?? Aigoo, how embarrassing. What if Kyuhyun notice it too? Aigoo~YongJi! You Pabo! How could you be so obvious about this type of things!!

“Aigoo~that’s so embarrassing.” I said and look down. I then heard Donghae Oppa laugh.

“That’s okay Yongji-ah. I think I’m the only one who notice it.” He said and tap me by the shoulders.

“Jinjja Oppa?” Donghae then nod.

“Yup, that guy is lucky to have you.” He said.

“Lucky?” I said with a bit of depression in my voice.

“Neh, your smart, pretty and well educated woman.” He smiled. I blush.

“But for the manners? Hmmm.. that can be fix.” I gave him a glare.

“What do you mean by that?!” I said and hit him on the arms.

“See? Would a well mannered girl hit a handsome, cute guy like me?” Donghae said.

“Tsk.. your too full of yourself.” I said and gave him a disgusted look.

“You know, you should confess to him.” Donghae said and I gave him a look.

“Why?” I ask.

“So that you’ll be happy and leave happily ever after!” he said like a child with a very wide smile.

Gosh! How could he be like this? I mean we just broke up minutes ago and now his smiling as if nothing happens and even helping me about my problem with Kyuhyun.

“I don’t think that would happen.” I said and stood up.

I went to the corner part and look at the city view, it’s already night time and city really looks beautiful. *sigh* How I miss Seoul so much now.

“Why?” He ask as he stand next to me.

“Your single now and so does he, what’s the problem with that.” He continued.

I let out a sigh and shook my head. He really doesn’t know anything.

“SunJi.” I said.

“Huh? Who? SunJi?” he said with a confuse look. I could imagine a big question mark on his head as he look at me.

“Who is she?” He ask. I let out a deep sigh and look down.

“Kyuhyun’s…..girlfriend.” Then there was a moment of silence. I look up to see Donghae, eyes wide open. He continues on blinking at me.

“ya~! You okay?” I giggled.

“Can you repeat that.” He said.

“Repeat what?” What’s his problem now.

“The thing you just said.”

“Oh, SunJi is Kyuhyun’s Girlfriend. Kyuhyun’s girlfriend is Sunji.” I said as if I didn’t matter.

 

“KYUHYUN HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?!” He suddenly yelled.

 

Ouch my eardrums!!

“Ya! Will you stop screaming?! And lower down your voice! Someone might hear you!” I said. Aigoo, my ears~ TT^TT

“His having an affair?” He ask while looking at me with big eyes.

“Look who’s talking, I also got into an affair ....  with you.” I said as I pointed at him.

“But we broke up.” He said in a matter of fact tone.

“That doesn’t change the fact that I got into an affair.” I said in the same tone.

“But still~!” He whined.

“Have you met her?” he ask and I nod. I then remember the incident I have with her at the restaurant. Aish!

“So how is she? Is she pretty? Smart? y?” he ask, I then gave him a weird look.

“Are you interested at that girl?” I ask, Donghae then wave his hands saying no. I sigh in relief.

“Yeah, she’s pretty, smart, y if you say so, and rich BUT!” I said.

“But?”

“She’s a totally .” I said as I bailed my fist.

“Oooooh, I see.” Donghae said.

“Aish! Can we change the topic already? I’m not in the mood to talk about her.” I complain. Donghae then giggled.

“Arasso, let’ just cut it here.” He said and took off his coat.

“Kaja!” he said as he put his oat on me. I smiled.

His still the sweet Donghae even before we became together. I just hope he ould find someone much better that me in the future. This guy is the perfect package for a husband to be. But sadly I’m not the right one for him and same goes with me.

I was busy smiling all by self when I suddenly felt a soft peck on cheek.

“What was that for?” I ask at the grinning Donghae.

“That’s for you to stop from spacing out. Let’s go it’s already late, Kyuhyun might be worried sick already.” He smiled.

We then walk back together to the elevator with a smile on our faces. Well at least were not awkward anymore right? *smiles*

End POV

 

-Earlier-

Kyuhyun had been waiting for almost half an hour at the meeting room where he left Donghae and YongJi earlier. After having a little meeting with Uncle Sam he immediately went back to to the room and was surprise not to see both of them anymore.

“Where are they?” he complain.

Kyuhyun thenstood up from his seat and went outside. He then ask one of the employee if he saw Donghae and YongJi. He then pointed at the rooftop and thanks the guy. He immediately to the elevator and waited for it to bring him to the rooftop. When the elevator door opened he step out and started looking around the area, he then spotted Donghae and Yongji at the far end walking to his direction.

“There you are.” He mumble as he walk closer to them but stop when he saw donghae putting his coat to YongJi.

He was more surprise when he saw Donghae kissing Yongji’s cheeks and to see her smiling hurts it even more. He decided to turn around and use the stairs in going down.

“Why? Why do I always have to realize everything now? How could I fall for a person who belongs to someone else now?” he said to himself as he stop on his track and  put his hand on his chest.

“Why does it have to hurt so much to see you happy with someone else? I should be happy about it, but instead I feel regretful for everything.” He said and decided to go back to the office room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

new chapter out!!  

I actually made this chapter in a hurry, so I'm sorry about my grammar and spelling error. I'll edit this up maybe tomorrow. :D

Thanks for all of your comments guys...

LOL I thought you would siding Donghae for the past Chapter but I guess not..hahahaha

I was also worried that you might disagree about it LOL

 

 

 

Comment replies:

 

mikyu_26 : hahaha LOL xDD

Janis_ELF : Don't be scared Chingu, the majority was happy about it LOL :D Sorry but there were no KyuYong moments for this chapter.. but I hope you like it ^^

Brightside : Whoa! You really dislike YongHae do you?? hahaha

himitsusecret: hahaha LOL ^.^

nadhirah : hahaha LOL... that's okay most of the people here have the same thought as you chingu^^

peodbear : Don't worry, I'll find someone for Hae so that he won't be sad anymore ^^

Starrynytt : hehehe KyuHae bias?? :D

Hismystericsmile : True... :(

YoonSeoMin : LOL, i thought you'll be that they broke up..hahaha

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^