(> ^.^)> Chapter 29

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

After an hour and a half flight, YongJi and Kyuhyun’s plane finally landed in Incheon International airport.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, were here.” Yongji said as she shake Kyuhyun up.

Kyuhyun then slowly rub his eyes as he straighten up, he then fix his things and stood up and walk out of the plane first followed by YongJi. Both of them waited for their language, both of then slowly walk to the departure area and started scanning the people who were waiting there.

“Kyuhyun! Yongji!” Both of them look through the crowd and saw their parents waving their hands to them, Yongji immediately run to them and gave a very tight hug to her parents.

“Omma! Appa! I miss you so much!” She said as both of her parents gave her a pat in her back.

“How about us?” Mrs. Cho ask, YongJi then smiled and turned over to them and hug them just like how she hug her own parents.

“Of course, I miss you too SunHwa Omma.” Mrs. Cho then smiled and let go of the hug. She then look at Kyuhyun who just standing there at the side talking to YongJi’s younger brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-At the car-

“So how was your honeymoon?” Mrs. Cho ask as she broke the silent aura that was surrounding them.

“Oh, I really had a great time in there. The place wass totally nice SunHwa Omma” YongJi smiled happily, Mrs. Ho then look at her and smiled.

“Good thing you really enjoy your stay in there.” She said as Yongji then nod her head in agreement.

“So any interesting things happened?” She ask with a little smirk printed on her face which is not too obvious for YongJi.

“Honey, I think you shouldn’t ask such things to the kids.” Mr. Cho said interrupting YongJi to answer.

“Wae? I’m just curious.” Mrs. Cho whined as she face her husband who was driving.

Now I see where Kyuhyun got his whining habits.’ YongJi thought as she let out a small giggle.

“Kyuhyun-ah, why are so silent?” YongJi ask as she elbowed Kyuhyun who was silently looking outside the window.

“I’m just tired.” He said shortly .

-------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later..

The 2 weeks rest day for YongJi and Kyuhyun are finally over, now both of them are going to face back to their original usually life, going to work. It was around 5 in the moring when both YongJi and Kyuhyun got up together, YonJi went to the kitchen and made some breakfast while Kyuhyun went staright to the bathroom. After having a short breakfast and changing to their usual working attire, Kyuhyun then drove YongJi off to their company before going to his.

In the Lee’s company, YongJi immediately started working her life out as she enters her office. There were tons of paper works, reports and presentation to catch up, and she needs to fix every single detail for the merging of the Lee and Cho’s company. And her schedule was already full pack for the following days, meetings here and there, reports to finish and presentation that needs to be present in few days. She also had to deal with another investors for their company.

In the Cho’s company, Kyuhyun was just being calm as he is even though there were also tons of work that was already waiting for him. Having a vacation and living the company, it is expected that he would receive tons of paper works. He was also finishing up some papers that should be sign before his family finally emerge with the Lee’s.

Kyuhyun was busy fixing some work reports when his secretary came in.

“Mr. Kyuhyun, you have a visitor waiting outside. Should I let him in?” She ask.

“Who is it?” Kyuhyun ask not taking his eyes off to the papers scattered to his desk.

“It’s Mr. Lee Sungmin.” She said, Kyuhyun then nod as she walk to the door and opened it for Sungmin then walk back to her desk.

“You seems to be busy Kyuhyun-ssi.” Sungmin said as he walk over and sat infront of Kyuhyun’s desk.

“Omma and Appa left tons of undone paper works, so I have to finish them as soon as possible.” He said.

“ I see.” Sungmin said as he look through some paper files.

“Where is your wife?” He ask out.

“Work.” He said shortly and continue doing his work.

“How was your honeymoon?” He ask again.

“I don’t have time to answer that, I’m busy.” Kyuhyun said strictly.

Sungmin was about to ask another question when Kyuhyun’s phone suddenly rang. He then took out his phone and answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hello? Kyuhyun-ssi?” A deep voice from the other line answered.

“Neh, who is this?” He ask till continue on singing random paper works.

“It’s me Han Seok Hee, SunJi’s dad.” The other line said, Kyuhyun then stop his work as he got surprise to the person whose calling him.

“Mr. Han? What can I do to you?” he ask politely

“It’s about Sunji.” He said, Kyuhyun then let out a deep sigh as he run his fingers through his hair.

Here we go again.’ Kyuhyun thought.

“Look Mr. Han, we alr..”

“ My daughter is in the hospital with critical condition.” Mr. hand said cutting Kyuhyun’s sentence.

“Bwo?” Kyuhyun then stood up from his seat and walk to another corner of his office so that Sungmin wouldn’t hear a thing to their conversation.

“Neh, she keeps on begging me to call you and come here. I don’t know why but she wanted to see you.”The old man said, as if trying to convince Kyuhyun back.

“Look Mr. Han, I would like to pay a visit but I’m re…” Again Kyuhyun was cut off.

“I know that you don’t have a good past with my daughter but at least give her some time.” He said.

Kyuhyun then let out a deep sigh thinking whether he would go or not.

“Arasso, Mr. Han I’ll be there.” He said and hang up. He then went back to his desk and slam his body to the chair.

“What is it? Why did Mr. Han called you?” Sungmin ask.

“Is it about his daughter again?” He said Kyuhyun then nod and stood up.

“Oh, where are you going?”

“Somewhere.” Kyuhyun said and took his car keys and went out of his office.

He then drove to the hospital where SunJi’s dad texted him to go, he then ask the lady in the counter desk where SunJi’s room is and went to the elevator. Kyuhyun was greeted by SunJi’s dad when he arrive infront of her room.

“She’s waiting for you inside, I’ll just go down so that both of you will have you own time.” He said then left.

Kyuhyun slowly opened the door and enter her room, he then saw her laying in the hospital bed with oxygen wire and other things that were attach to her. He was too surprise to see her in such condition, he only thought that it is some illness but he didn’t expect to see her like that, she was like a half dead person laying. He then walk over to her, to have a closer look. SunJi then slowly opened her eyes as she sense someone looking at her. She then let out a weak smile as she saw Kyuhyun right infront of her.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, you came.” She said weakly as give him a weak smile.

“What happened Sunji-ah?” Kyuhyun said with a lot of concern on his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update!!!
Sorry if I took a while to update.
I was just busy this days preparing for the special even in our school and also for our cheer dance competition.
But all of those tired and exhausting practice already paid off, since we finally perform our cheer dance smoothly earlier today ^-^
I’m really happy about it even though the higher level has more all most close to perfect performance..
I just hope that our class wouldn’t get the last place.*cross fingers*

Agian, I would like to thank all who left some comments ^-^
Thanks a lot guys!!! SARANGHAE!!! <3

 

 

 

Comment Replies;

 

Heenew : He is! He is! =^-^=

ToAnyone-21 : Orange hair is perfect for him right?? I love him even more now <3 hehehe

hellokpop Neh, He sure is. He had gone to pink,blonde,drown and dark black hair but this hair color fits him more :D LOL thanks ^^

Janis_ELF : Here! Update ^-^ 

hotkey Neh! Super Handsome!!! KYAAA~ (fangirling mode) ♥

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^